Bentinho Massaro: The Fully Actualized Student of Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

James Beard

Re: Bentinho Massaro: The Fully Actualized Student of Bashar

Postby James Beard » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:08 am

the message is alienation

mac

Postby mac » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Alice wrote:
mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Months of following everything he does perhaps?

Man, don't be getting up in MY face, who do you think you are? I got my sunglasses on, get off me.

Months of following everything a guy does who you dislike so intensely? Yeah, that makes sense.

Yes, "Alice" that's what is called thorough research, you might try it some time. Especially when vetting the hundred or so channels you are in love with.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:28 pm

James Beard wrote:the message is alienation

lol I love you dude. You missed my play on words, but that's ok :D

What if I told you I was born in Aug of '79. As a teen in the '90's, anytime I got into a political/religious discussion I would tell people that right, wrong, good, and bad was just individual opinion and point of view. It wasn't real. There's no such thing. And of course, no one I said this to would listen.

Isn't this a Darryl/Bashar "concept"? I've only known this person to exist for about a year, even though he's been doing his thing most of my life.

Does this make me a fraud for expressing the same idea, or is it genuine because I never developed an audience to accept it?

James Beard

Postby James Beard » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:31 pm

i'd say

1. it doesn't make you a fraud.
2. but don't use what i just said to excuse fraud.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:42 pm

James Beard wrote:i'd say

1. Thank you :)

2. Are you open to hearing my perspective of what you're saying? Not change your opinion, just an explaination of how it's translating to me?

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:58 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:
mac wrote:

Months of following everything a guy does who you dislike so intensely? Yeah, that makes sense.

Yes, "Alice" that's what is called thorough research, you might try it some time. Especially when vetting the hundred or so channels you are in love with.

Not "in love" with a hundred or so. Only a few, including Bashar. And yes, I research those few intensively.

I focus on what I like, not what I don't like. You might try it sometime.

James Beard

Postby James Beard » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:34 am

2. Yes

mac

Postby mac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 am

Alice wrote:Not "in love" with a hundred or so. Only a few, including Bashar. And yes, I research those few intensively.

You've demonstrated no proclivity whatsoever for thorough research.

I did for too much on my youth. Then I grew up.

Ever hear of the trinity viewpoint? The positive, the negative and the middling POV from where to decide? You know, a Basharism? As long as you only allow that which you like your missing the best POV from which to make a decision.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 am

mac wrote:You've demonstrated no proclivity whatsoever for thorough research.

Oh, I didn't know you were researching my research habits.

I did for too much on my youth. Then I grew up.

Ever hear of the trinity viewpoint? The positive, the negative and the middling POV from where to decide? You know, a Basharism? As long as you only allow that which you like your missing the best POV from which to make a decision.

So what decision are you reaching via your thorough research into Mr. Massaro--aside from "he's full of it"?

rw79

Postby rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:46 am

James Beard wrote:i'd say

Thank you :) This might get lengthy, as I have the gift for gab lol, but please bear with me. A lot of people don't understand there's a "textbook" definition of a word, phrase etc. And then there's a more personal definition of the same thing. It's a personal association each individual has of that. Definition=personal association. We as human beings classify EVERYTHING. And I do mean right down to the smallest grain of sand. Think about how many shades of red, blue, green, we have. How many different words with the same basic meaning? If you smell sugar cookies, you might think of your grandma, the person next to you might think of the bakery down the road, and yet a 3rd person might just realize they're hungry. Have you ever made a comment on the temperature in the room? I run into this a lot. "I'm hot/cold." And I get weird looks because their definition/association by experience is different than my own. One more example that I can think of. Take person A and person B. Pinch each arm. Person A gets angry, and they cry. You hurt them. Person B looks at you but shows no reaction. This is because person A has a different definition (or association) of pain than person B. Does this idea make sense? On a side note, this is why Bashar seems to get the "same" question a lot.

1. "You are genuine." May I ask you why? What makes my experience different from what Ben. is saying? No one listened to me, and I'm certainly not taking money. Yet I have the same ideas he's expressing. You've already said on a previous post you know you'll get hurt. You gave someone money for the same idea? I'm "safe". I can't hurt you. I'm not going to take your money. You have definitions of well being around the idea of money that neutralizes me as a threat. Does this make sense?

2. "Just because I gave you a free pass, don't invalidate my experience." Not my intention. I'd be remiss to say that people don't find ways to take advantage of others for selfish reasons. You seem to have this bubble of ideas of what a "guru" should be. Whatever it was you experienced didn't match what you thought it should. Therefor it's "fake", it's fraud. It's a preconceived idea vs. what you actually experienced. What's your definition of fraud? Your association with the word? What should a guru be/do? He's fake and therefor of no value to you. This means you won't give him money, and he can't hurt you. I'm guessing there's blame for lack of judgement/discernment on your part. "I got hurt. So other people will get hurt." You didn't trust your own discernment, so you're not trusting other people are using it.

Personally, I kept tuning him out cause he's boring. Not saying anything new to me.

James Beard

Postby James Beard » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:50 am

"You didn't trust your own discernment, so you're not trusting other people are using it"

i was tricked, so i trust others are being tricked.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:17 am

James Beard wrote:"You didn't trust your own discernment, so you're not trusting other people are using it"

i was tricked, so i trust others are being tricked.

To which I ask you where's the trick?

Information in and of itself is neutral. There's no good, there's no bad. You take what you find helpful and you leave the rest. Anytime I listen to a lecture, I tend to tune in and out. My ears literally shut down. This is just me filtering what I need.

You're trying to define another person's experience only by the set of circumstances you experienced. "This was bad for me, so it's bad for everyone else." Value in something is like an opinion. It's individual. You don't need to endorse or like him or whatever to accept that there are other reasons you haven't considered why someone might pay him for his information.

James Beard

Postby James Beard » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 am

"You're trying to define another person's experience only by the set of circumstances you experienced."

no.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:09 pm

*shrug* Just my perspective, take it or leave it. Most people run away at a fast past lol. No harm.

To me it's like trying to stop people from buying beanie babies because you think the babies are stupid. They might eat them and die lol.

mac

Postby mac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Alice wrote:So what decision are you reaching via your thorough research into Mr. Massaro--aside from "he's full of it"?

1. That's enough, full of shit is far and away enough for stable, clearly discerning minds.
2. I have posted in several threads about Baby Ben, I am not doing your homework for you so get off your ass and look it up for yourself.

mac

Postby mac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:20 pm

"You didn't trust your own discernment, so you're not trusting other people are using it"

James Beard wrote:i was tricked, so i trust others are being tricked.

They are, by the cruise shipload. It's what they signed up for, an incarnation that includes blindly following a self-absorbed Internet metaguru. I hope they enjoy their experiences.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:22 pm

mac wrote:I hope they enjoy their experiences.

That's the least they can do. If someone never feels betrayal it will be a positive & constructive experience for that person's life.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 pm

/facepalm

And exactly how are you folks going to stop people from giving him money, and listening to him?

"an incarnation that includes blindly following a self-absorbed Internet metaguru"

So people should just blindly obey your POV?

What part of free will are you folks not understanding?

Is it that hard to accept the lack of control you have on others?

*shrug* I sincerely don't understand.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:17 pm

Btw, my intention isn't to be derogatory with my questions. I just understand why I came here, and how I relate to the collective.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”