Bentinho Massaro: The Fully Actualized Student of Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Bentinho Massaro: The Fully Actualized Student of Bashar

Postby matcha » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:07 am

We have had some debate about Bentinho Massaro on this site. I am fully apologetic of things I have said about him in relation to Bashar. Even beyond the words Bentinho speaks, he is a living example of the Fully Self-Actualized Individual. I was listening to "I Can See Clearly Now" by Dr. Wayne Dyer. He was a popular author and speaker who studied the Fully Self-Actualized Individual as a college student and Professor.
You can find a brief description of such a person here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-sze ... 36836.html

Imeditately on hearing the descripation of a Fully Self-Actualized Individual, I thought of Bentinho. Yet, Bentinho goes beyond simply making the marker of Self-Actualization. He became a trail guide for others to realize the same.

I had issue with him, not always citing Bashar, yet I realize how hard it is to remember the origins of every step in Self-Actualization. His academy is now free.
https://www.trinfinityacademy.com

Unlike Bashar who charges high prices for each channeled video, Bentinho appears to be more of the understanding that, within reason, Spiritual information should be free.

I ask you, therefore, to stop judging this genius in Self-Actualization for his personal life. Whether he has a hot second wife... etc. Or whatever rumors you want to spread. I am not asking you to give you authority over to him, but to listen. To consider.

Bentinho can teach you the correct way to listen and only take from a teaching what resonates with your heart.

I have to admit I wrote an apology letter to Trinfinity Academy. I never recieved a response, but feel that writing an apology is not enough. While I do not intend to take down my past words, I can tell you they are just one side of the story. There used to be a youtuber who made logical arguements why things like Racism, Murder, Sexism, etc were good things. The lesson that should be learned is, however intellegent another arguement seems, do not give away your power. The opposite arguement can be made just as elequently.

The lesson is to Follow your Heart. Words are crude and manipulable. They can Enlighten as well as Disenlighten. The same words that are Enlightening to one will Disenlighten the next. So if finding out if Bentinho is a good teacher for you, seek and you will find. Yet, do not seek with the idea that Bentinho needs to be your savior. Seek with yourself as your own Savior.

Let Bentinho speak you as if he was yourself talking in your mind. Not as a guru or ascended master. Let Bentinho be human and make human mistakes. Do not give your power to him or another. You are afraid to follow him because you are afraid he will hurt you.

Let me give you an example from Alan Watts in the lecture series, "Out of Your Mind." A individual runs into a man at a diner and thinks him a guru. He tells the man, "There is something special about you." The man says, "There is nothing speical about me, in fact I am an insurance sells man." The individual thinks, "How modest of him" and continues to see him as a guru. Everyday they meet at the dinar and the insurance sells man makes everyday comments which the individual thinks deeply about. In the end the individual gains enlightenment from talking to an insurance sells man.

You see the fact is this individual gained enlightenment on their own. No matter what teacher you find, you gain enlightenment on your own. You are the teacher and student. Life will naturally guide you on the perfect path for Self-Actualization... which is the same thing as Enlightenment.

I have mentioned many names that could be a starting point for the next part of your path. Bentinho, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and Alan Watts. Now go forth and see how every step on the broken road of life, lead straight to enlightenment.
This song isn't just for romance. Replace the romance themes with a Dream theme and it is just as true. Every twist and turn on this path called life, is a straight road to Self-Actualization, Enlightenment, Becoming more of yourself.
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

James Beard

Re: Bentinho Massaro: The Fully Actualized Student of Bashar

Postby James Beard » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:51 pm

~"You are afraid to follow him because you are afraid he will hurt you."

No I'm not afraid he will hurt me. I know from experience he will.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:43 pm

James Beard wrote:~"You are afraid to follow him because you are afraid he will hurt you."

That's quite something, I've never been hurt by an internet guru. What happened?

I think Bentinho is great, he doesn't upload videos regularly enough for my taste but I think his presence is convincing and enlightening.

mac

Postby mac » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm

matcha wrote:You are afraid to follow him because you are afraid he will hurt you.

lol

Now go forth ...

Thank you, Jesus. :lol:

matcha

Postby matcha » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:38 pm

mac wrote:
matcha wrote:You are afraid to follow him because you are afraid he will hurt you.

lol

Now go forth ...

Thank you, Jesus. :lol:

Thank you for recognizing the divine in me. I see the divine in you as well. The religious talk runs deeply in my mind. I paid attention in Mass growing up. To be able to recognize when another is using the same kind of talk as a preacher means that the memory is deep in you. Bless you, soul who likes to stir up trouble in forums (just a little bit). You are an aspect of the Divine just as surely as the aspects that go around complementing each other and sending out blessings.

The limitations of our beautiful language weigh heavily when one tries to reflect the light they see in another with words. Even the most talented orchestra sounds like an off tune chaos when compared to the sound with which a Soul resonates. I challenge you to find the light within.

clearlight00

Postby clearlight00 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:20 am

I recently went to his retreat in Sedona and met him. I must say I haven't ever encountered someone with that kind of presence. I've spent a little time with some pretty well respected monks and this was definitely beyond that.

One time he was sitting and interacting with people outside and giving hugs. I hugged him and said, "I want your kind of clarity. That's my clarity (meaning specifically what I was experiencing in that exchange with him)!" And he didn't even flinch at the thought. He just nodded and kept smiling relentlessly, like of course I can be like that (and soon). It very much felt like I was looking into my own eyes/higher self... like it was the most obvious sense of mirror of any experience I've had.

There were some other exchanges as well that were a bit more awkward on my end that I learned from in other ways, and in those I did get to see a bit more humanness where he might still be working on balancing aspects of shepherding consciousness (and doing a good job). I don't want to go into long-winded detail about those but I did get a feeling of distance or unavailability from him during those interactions (understandable in the circumstances, my own projection blah blah). He did notice me take it personally and before I even realized I did, he patted my head and said "I love you!" as he walked by as if saying it to a little kid.

All of our interactions somehow made me feel like a little kid, even though he's only 5 years older than me (in a humbling, revealing way).

So... I did see how he was still working things out and learning how to best serve in the role he's taken on, but he's certainly a very clear and wise being.

Also it didn't seem like it was necessary or appropriate to be quoting Bashar in the middle and end of all his talks, especially considering almost everyone in the room already knew who Bashar was... and then we watched a private screening of the documentary together.

matcha

Postby matcha » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:00 am

James Beard wrote:~"You are afraid to follow him because you are afraid he will hurt you."

Others who broke my heart... they were like northern stars... pointing me on my way.
If you listen to the song I guess Bentinho would be the role of 'Others who broke my heart.' Either you will find someone who resonates more with you, or you will put the same faith you placed into Bentinho into yourself. As I do not know about what happened, I cannot say more. Yet, I am confident your road will be blessed by everyone you meet. You will find the way you need to go in order to shine as the brightest essence of yourself.

matcha

Postby matcha » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:07 am

clearlight00 wrote:
So... I did see how he was still working things out and learning how to best serve in the role he's taken on, but he's certainly a very clear and wise being.

Also it didn't seem like it was necessary or appropriate to be quoting Bashar in the middle and end of all his talks, especially considering almost everyone in the room already knew who Bashar was... and then we watched a private screening of the documentary together.

So cool you got a Private screening. I think that Bashar might say to you that the light you see in Bentinho is only a reflection of the beauty that exists within you.

Why?

Perhaps it takes equal beauty within to recognize that light in another. You will find your own way and it doesn't have to be the same path as Bentinho. Your puzzle piece is different than any other, so Bentinho can only get you started on the path to realizing what is within you.

Namaste
(Which is translated as "I bow to the divine in you.")

James Beard

Postby James Beard » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Bentinho Massaro plagiarizes his sources and mocks them afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAnb9IDzlF0

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:56 pm

It's not mocking, and perhaps even more a shown recognition from him that he learns from Bashar.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:35 pm

I thought that was really funny and lighthearted! It was clearly funny to the audience, most of whom probably LOVE Bashar. What's the problem, why can't people have fun :) That's like a tribute to him

mac

Postby mac » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:15 pm

clearlight00 wrote:I recently went to his retreat in Sedona and met him. I must say I haven't ever encountered someone with that kind of presence. I've spent a little time with some pretty well respected monks and this was definitely beyond that.

One time he was sitting and interacting with people outside and giving hugs. I hugged him and said, "I want your kind of clarity. That's my clarity (meaning specifically what I was experiencing in that exchange with him)!" And he didn't even flinch at the thought. He just nodded and kept smiling relentlessly, like of course I can be like that (and soon). It very much felt like I was looking into my own eyes/higher self... like it was the most obvious sense of mirror of any experience I've had.

There were some other exchanges as well that were a bit more awkward on my end that I learned from in other ways, and in those I did get to see a bit more humanness where he might still be working on balancing aspects of shepherding consciousness (and doing a good job). I don't want to go into long-winded detail about those but I did get a feeling of distance or unavailability from him during those interactions (understandable in the circumstances, my own projection blah blah). He did notice me take it personally and before I even realized I did, he patted my head and said "I love you!" as he walked by as if saying it to a little kid.

All of our interactions somehow made me feel like a little kid, even though he's only 5 years older than me (in a humbling, revealing way).

You need to meet a higher class of monks.

It isn't Baby Ben's Inner Circle of attendees and bootlickers that need to be informed about his consistent and constant plagiarization of Bashar, they give him a doe-eyed pass while drooling on the floor in his presence. It's the 1,000s that think he is aself-enlightened guru that need to be told the truth. He knows this and chooses the low road. Ego will do that to you.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:04 pm

mac wrote:
It isn't Baby Ben's Inner Circle of attendees and bootlickers that need to be informed about his consistent and constant plagiarization of Bashar, they give him a doe-eyed pass while drooling on the floor in his presence. It's the 1,000s that think he is aself-enlightened guru that need to be told the truth. He knows this and chooses the low road. Ego will do that to you.

What exactly is it this guy does that makes you think he is so egoic? I am not trying to be confrontative, I am genuinely curious.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:15 am

Just because he is self-assured doesn't equate to being full of himself. Anyway, I think it would do us all good to be more full of ourselves.

mac

Postby mac » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Alice wrote:
mac wrote:

What exactly is it this guy does that makes you think he is so egoic?

Months of following everything he does perhaps?

Man, don't be getting up in MY face, who do you think you are? I got my sunglasses on, get off me.

mac

Postby mac » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Speak up and be bold so that all can hear what you have to share.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:38 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Months of following everything he does perhaps?

Man, don't be getting up in MY face, who do you think you are? I got my sunglasses on, get off me.

Months of following everything a guy does who you dislike so intensely? Yeah, that makes sense.

But if that's your excitement, who am I to judge :?

James Beard

Postby James Beard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 am

"Speak up and be bold so that all can hear what you have to share."

Listen more carefully.

clearlight00

Postby clearlight00 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Just relax, folks.

How about, anything less than absolute love and appreciation for anyone is just a reflection of negativity towards ourself?

Bentinho is you. The other people on this thread are you. Why are you choosing even an iota of negativity towards them? Even if Bentinho was a raging egomaniac, it's totally irrelevant. This thread has nothing to do with Bentinho Massaro or how enlightened he is. We're just co-creating a space for each of us to experience our unique distortions of love/light using an exciting symbol-reflection called Bentinho.

Here's what I've worked through using this medium:

I'm looking at the posts in this thread, thinking, "I can't believe this person is being so negative while claiming to have a heightened perspective." Meanwhile... I'm literally judging them in the exact same way! But of course, it's different because I actually have the clearer view (so I maintain in my subconscious). But literally the only way I can even have the initial experience of some other person on this thread 'seeming delusional', 'seeming negative', is because I still have layers of that same form of judgement towards my own being.

If I was in the actual vibration of wisdom from which I was claiming in those moments, I would be looking at the same text and reading only "love love love, and then I love love Bentinho, love exploration oneness Bashar love unity. I think love love, co-creation, oneness, (just working out my illusions here, don't mind me!), love love infinity creation, peace love..." and so on in everyone's responses.

And of course, the same goes for watching Bentinho's videos, or anyone else doing anything ever in my reality.

rw79

Postby rw79 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:50 pm

James Beard wrote:Bentinho Massaro plagiarizes his sources and mocks them afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAnb9IDzlF0

Check you definitions! You're alienating the message.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”