Have you heard of Michael Tellinger and Ubuntu?

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Have you heard of Michael Tellinger and Ubuntu?

Postby matcha » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:47 am

Bashar sometimes refers to movements of our society towards a new kind of economy. Every time he does I think of the Ubuntu Party. If you are excited about the idea of a society that has moved beyond the need for money...
https://www.ubuntuplanet.org

Just a head up to start your research into Ubuntu, if you have gaia.com (used to be known as gaiamTV) you can watch a long introduction to Ubuntu.

I recently had to leave Gaia.com because I was too tempted to watch shows on Secret Cabal actions. Perhaps I will go back to it someday, but am taking a break. However, I highly recommend the Spiritual Netflix to you. I am just taking a month (at least) break from reading about the Cabal.

I used to watch David Wilcock on Gaia.com every week, so do not know how long I will be able to resist. (I found it so entertaining, but suddenly it wasn't anymore. The show didn't change, but I did.)

My idea is that Disclosure is going to happen regardless if I follow the storyline. Anyway, before I got majorly sidetracked. I am still tackling the CYBO channeling invested in. These things take a long time, because as I get reminded of things in the video, I stop and write about them. So far I have stopped to write about a dream I remembered. I have stopped to post on this site three times. I have re-read my dream post almost every time it got a new like. (I like to re-read posts if I get a like on a really old post I especially enjoy that.)

So I am finally starting the second of the 2-hour videos. It took me 5 hours to watch a 2-hour video because I was reminded of so many things in the things said.

I do not have ADHD, I can have very good focus if I want to.

xplosiw

Re: Have you heard of Michael Tellinger and Ubuntu?

Postby xplosiw » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:47 pm

The website doesn't work. Ubuntu planet as in everyone using Linux (Ubuntu) instead of Windows or macOS? :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:15 pm

xplosiw wrote:The website doesn't work. Ubuntu planet as in everyone using Linux (Ubuntu) instead of Windows or macOS? :D

Yeah, doesn't work for me either. :?

matcha

Postby matcha » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Sorry, I am not sure what happened to the site. You can also try,
http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Thanks, I'm exploring the website. Interested in this subject since we'll have the opportunity to re-wire/transform our communities-society after the economic downturn; out with the old paternal order. South Africa is such a beautiful and intense country. I wonder if it's in part due to the two oceans meeting, the Indian and the Atlantic. Table Mountain and Mc Gregor are also high energy places, love the South African people. I digress. Looking forward to learning more about Ubuntu, thanks for the post. I've forwarded it to some friends. Best to all !

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:55 pm

I just watched his introduction of Ubuntu.

Here's a quick summary for you guys:

Ubuntu - Community Project (Mission is to get rid of money and work towards the benefit of all humanity in unity)

> When you join Ubuntu you receive free electricity, food, and any other materials you may need that they have available within the community

> Work just 3 hours a week on community projects (which could literally be anything like working at a research facility, making bread, or chopping wood) in order to get all the Ubuntu benefits

>Community projects are set up whenever the people decide to do them. No bureaucracy, people just decide what they want to do and then do that. If they can't decide then the 13 elders who are trusted people in the community that are elected in full transparency will make the decision for them.

> Since it is just beginning you will still be able to work your job as they transition everyone to the new system. The idea is to get just one town to adopt it fully and it will cause a chain reaction that will have a quantum leap effect as everyone begins to adopt it

Very exciting stuff. This is probably one the systems that we will be able to take advantage of during the transition. I feel an economic collapse will have to occur first. Then this idea will not look so crazy!

mac

Postby mac » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:12 pm

xplosiw wrote:The website doesn't work. Ubuntu planet as in everyone using Linux (Ubuntu) instead of Windows or macOS? :D

Tellinger has accomplished excellent work re: Anunnaki mining sites in S. Africa, a Google will take you there.

Ubuntu is his political org that he is/was pursuing as an alternative government approach.

matcha

Postby matcha » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:01 am

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:43 am

Then there's the Venus Project:

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun May 28, 2017 1:13 pm

I like the sentiments behind the Venus project. But abandoning our existing cities and starting new ones doesn't make any sense. That would disrupt the biosphere all over again, wouldn't it?

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 pm

[quote="Alice"]Then there's the Venus Project:

!!!Debunked!!!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=178500.0

Sorry. :oops:
I AM a Precursor!

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”