Adamu--Political Briefing

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Adamu--Political Briefing

Post by Alice » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:45 pm

This just out, channeled by Zingdad.

http://zingdad.com/publications/books/t ... 918703017d

Salich

Re: Adamu--Political Briefing

Post by Salich » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:34 am

Can you give a short summary?

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Salich wrote:Can you give a short summary?
Gives a lot of background on how the money system was set up to fail, other ways the financial controllers (which he calls the Red Shields) are pursuing their goal of getting us all completely under their thumb, signs that this is not going to succeed, and practical ways to weather the financial crash. Says things could limp along for another few years btw. Not predicting it for this fall.

Has some interesting things to say about the election here, including that Trump is challenging to them because he is not one of "theirs."
I posted that part in the thread about Trump, but may as well post here as well:
I’d really love to give you a full briefing on the situation with the American elections, but I really do not wish, in any way, to influence you in your voting choices.

So I will preface this discussion by saying that, were I a voter in the US, I would not vote. I would not consider the present system to be anything approaching an inclusive democracy. It is an oligarchy. And I would only vote for someone who had shown a track-record of willingness to fundamentally transform the political playing field in such a way that I, the voter, that we, the people, truly had a say in all government activities. To return governance to the people, for the people and by the people. But this is another topic altogether that I hope to address on another day. I merely wish to indicate that I have no favourites in this race. But, that said, it is unambiguously and blatantly apparent that the Red Shields do!

And what is also apparent is that there is another in the race who is not one of their lackeys. And this, in itself, is a very interesting point. You see, the Red Shields began this election cycle with great confidence that they had stacked both sides of the race with willing lackeys, just as they always do. They were utterly confident that all those who had any chance at all of getting to the front running would play ball with them. But things, once again, simply haven’t gone according to plan. Now I will not name names but I’ll let you decide who I am talking about. On the one side of the race the Red Shields' puppets simply imploded and self-destructed, one after another, as a total dark horse candidate, who has shown no sign of willingness to co-operate with them, steamed to the front!

Indeed, this very dark horse candidate has even shown an open willingness to negotiate with the Gold team! One might very easily level all kinds of accusations at this dark horse. An over-the-top show boater. An erratic wild-card. An entertainer with no substance. Perhaps some of these accusations, and many others like them, are even true. But, whatever the case, just the fact that this dark-horse candidate has made it to the nomination for one of the parties is an enormous, unprecedented headache for the Red Shields. And, to top it all, unlike Kennedy, the dark horse has not selected a Red Shield-approved running mate!

On the other side of the race, the Red Shields’ absolute darling has been plagued by revelation after revelation that has caused their true criminal colours to be vividly shown. The more that is known and revealed about this Red Shields favourite, the less likely a fair and honest win at the polls becomes!

Yes, it is true that the Red Shields still own the media. They still control the spin. They control the polls that continue to show their candidate winning.

And they strive to create a maximum of hype and fear around their opposition candidate. And yes, it is true that that opposition candidate is not a perfect angel.

But irrespective of the way the election goes, of whether the Red Shields manage an honest win, or whether they fraudulently steal the vote again using the voting machines that they create and own. Or of whether the opposition candidate is brought to heel with the kind of pressure I have previously related. Irrespective of all this, my friends, do you see that the Red Shields are have fundamentally lost control of the game?

It is unprecedented that anything like this might happen and a clear sign that their grip is very fast slipping. And, given their behaviour and their track record, I cannot think of a single reason that that should be a bad thing. It is, indeed, cause for celebration.

Salich

Post by Salich » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Thanks, Alice! :)
This Adamu guy got me curious with this text, so I checked out his stuff ...
But he doesn't quite convince me, though.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:27 pm

Salich wrote:Thanks, Alice! :)
This Adamu guy got me curious with this text, so I checked out his stuff ...
But he doesn't quite convince me, though.
Can you elaborate? What is it you disagree with/are unconvinced of? All of it, or parts?

Just wundrun :)

Salich

Post by Salich » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:56 pm

It's just the feeling I have when reading the material. I'm not saying it's wrong or false. Just doesn't resonate much with me.
Although what you posted I considered to be interesting. Well, I'll simply stay open-minded ... ;)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Salich wrote:It's just the feeling I have when reading the material. I'm not saying it's wrong or false. Just doesn't resonate much with me.
Although what you posted I considered to be interesting. Well, I'll simply stay open-minded ... ;)
Righto :)

You might possibly resonate more with the non-political videos of Adamu.

Salich

Post by Salich » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Alice wrote:
Salich wrote:It's just the feeling I have when reading the material. I'm not saying it's wrong or false. Just doesn't resonate much with me.

No, I think liked to political stuff ... :)
But what I never get, why is everybody saying we're in 3D? Including Adamus ...

I'm pretty sure I have 4 Dimensions around / inside me at that moment ... :lol:

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Salich wrote:
Alice wrote:

No, I think liked to political stuff ... :)
But what I never get, why is everybody saying we're in 3D? Including Adamus ...

I'm pretty sure I have 4 Dimensions around / inside me at that moment ... :lol:
Are you referring to Adamus channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe of the Crimson Circle? Adamus, Adamu...yes, easy to confuse them :)

If Adamu, I think I missed the reference to 3D...? My own guess is we are still 3D, moving into 4D.

Salich

Post by Salich » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:28 pm

I meant Adamu, sorry for confusing them ... All this channeling is getting out of hands. :lol:
He talks about us living in third dimension in the above video (0:50).
Alice wrote:My own guess is we are still 3D, moving into 4D.
Maybe now you're confusing something: Dimensions and Densities? :P

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Salich wrote:I meant Adamu, sorry for confusing them ... All this channeling is getting out of hands. :lol:
He talks about us living in third dimension in the above video (0:50).
Alice wrote:My own guess is we are still 3D, moving into 4D.
Maybe now you're confusing something: Dimensions and Densities? :P
Yeah, probably...you spurred me to review Zingdad's material on this--pasting in below.
btw, you might leave your question in the comments on that video, Zingdad would probably reply :)

http://zingdad.com/publications/books/t ... e-and-time

<excerpt>
Dimensions are a means to articulate what you observe in your physical reality. They are discovered with measurements such as length and width. They are about your material, physical world and are able to be discussed and expressed using mathematics. They are in the realm of science and physicists are beginning to grapple with them in such areas of enquiry as quantum mechanics and string theory.

Densities, on the other hand, are spiritual. They are not of your normal physical world. They cannot be observed with your eyes or measured with scientific apparatus. They are experienced in your heart and in your being. YOU can see the effects in your life of traversing densities but you will not be able to show this to another being unless they also traverse the same densities with you. It is more about who you believe yourself to be and what you are willing to create for yourself.

So the densities are observed within you while the dimensions appear to be outside of you. And so it is very important to understand both if you wish to understand your whole experience.

Z: Very interesting. But what ARE they. And why do people sometimes talk about them as if they are the same thing?

8: These two things get confused because your current world exists both at the 3rd density and the 3rd dimension. I will now give you a fairly detailed description of what the dimensions are… but not as they are currently understood by your scientists. The current scientific model is very slightly flawed but will very soon improve. The flaw is that scientists generally believe that the basis of your universe is energy and that all material is constructed of this. Their postulates and models work from this assumption. And they aren’t far wrong. It is beginning to dawn, however, on some scientists that CONSCIOUSNESS is the basis of the universe. Consciousness is what everything is made of. The energy that you are able to work with and perceive is created by, from and within consciousness. Coming to this realisation and finding a way to integrate it into physics will change everything. It will precipitate a massive leap forward in your ability to comprehend your reality and that will allow you to construct fantastic new technologies. Finally your physics will allow you to transcend the light-speed barrier, for example. It will allow you to traverse time and space in a wink. It will allow you to work with matter and energy in ways that you would now call miracles and magic. So important is this discovery that, in due course it will come to be that the age that is now dawning will be called “the age of consciousness”.

You are living at the dawn of the age of consciousness!

Of course there is resistance to this change. The scientists that are working from this perspective are on the fringe and are considered somewhat heretical by their peers. Most of science still remains rigidly materialistic and still clings to the idea that “mind” and “consciousness” are effects of brain function. But this is clearly erroneous as there is a great deal of evidence available to you that “mind” survives the termination of brain functioning. And that is by far not the only evidence of the pre-eminence of consciousness. There is, for example, scientific evidence to show that all reactions at the smallest scale need an observer to occur. Without an observer these reactions remain in potential. Now, if an observer is needed, who, I ask of you, would observe reactions in the deepest of space? Who observed the first reactions of the Big Bang? And what brain was there to produce the consciousness that did all this observing everywhere? It is simply not tenable. Brains are the tools of consciousness, not the source of the consciousness!

But, of course, it is possible to cling to a view tenaciously if you are determined to do so. Especially if “the establishment” is behind you. So the “normal” scientific view does not yet reflect this new reality. In discussing the dimensions with you I am going to speak from the perspective of the pre-eminence of consciousness and so my version of what the dimensions are will be a little different from the current scientific view. I will try to talk about this very complex subject in a way that is easy to comprehend. To do so I will start with the very familiar and work outwards from there.
Chapter on dimensions:
http://zingdad.com/publications/books/t ... dimensions

Salich

Post by Salich » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:41 am

You're really into that Adamu, aren't you? :P
I don't quite get if this is an interview and who is "8 (Adamu?)" and who makes the statements in between the segments, but on that page it says: "The fourth dimension is time". And since we create the illusion of time we must by definition experience 4 Dimensions (3 of space + 1 of time). Quoting Bashar my message to Adamu is: "Watch your definitions!" :lol:

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:57 am

Salich wrote:You're really into that Adamu, aren't you? :P
I am into a number of channeled sources! Bashar, of course...Seth via Jane Roberts...Abraham-Hicks...Adamus Saint Germain via Geoffrey Hoppe...the Pleiadians via Marciniak...and yes, Adamu via Zingdad. Among others :)

Salich wrote: I don't quite get if this is an interview and who is "8 (Adamu?)" and who makes the statements in between the segments, but on that page it says: "The fourth dimension is time". And since we create the illusion of time we must by definition experience 4 Dimensions (3 of space + 1 of time). Quoting Bashar my message to Adamu is: "Watch your definitions!" :lol:
"8" is one of Zingdad's spiritual guides. Their exchanges comprise the books he has out on ascension.

So do you think the definitions are wrong?

Salich

Post by Salich » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:05 am

Alice wrote: I am into a number of channeled sources! Bashar, of course...Seth via Jane Roberts...Abraham-Hicks...Adamus Saint Germain via Geoffrey Hoppe...the Pleiadians via Marciniak...and yes, Adamu via Zingdad. Among others :)
Yeah, I like Seth too and of course Abraham Hicks. :)
Alice wrote:So do you think the definitions are wrong?
I think the definitions are confusing ...

mac

Post by mac » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Alice wrote:Are you referring to Adamus channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe of the Crimson Circle?
r0fL

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:47 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Are you referring to Adamus channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe of the Crimson Circle?
r0fL

Snigger if you will, but there's literally tons of the Crimson Circle channelings dating from 1999. And there are plenty of gems.

Salich

Post by Salich » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Alice wrote:
mac wrote:
r0fL

Snigger if you will, but there's literally tons of the Crimson Circle channelings dating from 1999. And there are plenty of gems.
You two just made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides what's the wig for? :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:25 pm

Salich wrote:
Alice wrote:
mac wrote:
r0fL

You two just made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides what's the wig for? :)
Adamus encourages us to dress up in costume, as one way of getting out of our ruts.

He says our persona is all an act, and we might as well play and have fun with it--not just on Halloween.

I haven't done it, but I think it would be a good thing. Well, my Alice pic is one way :D

mac

Post by mac » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:05 pm

What's up with the speed of his delivery? :shock:

Salich

Post by Salich » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:14 pm

And this is how the thread finally went from Adamu to Adamus ... :lol: