Jonathan C Martin

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

mac

Jonathan C Martin

Postby mac » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:37 pm

[youtube]1ay-_JcXMDg[/youtube]

whew can this guy ramble or what? :lol: part Bashar clone, part Greerite, part insane?

[youtube]gOtBISDJ6AQ[/youtube]

Cybo? Hello? Welcome to me? :?
Last edited by mac on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Jonathan C Martin

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Listened to a few minutes, it's the typical channeling parroting if you ask me.
Just repeating the same old message in the same way with the twist of your own personality.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mac

Postby mac » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Listened to a few minutes, it's the typical channeling parroting if you ask me.
Just repeating the same old message in the same way with the twist of your own personality.

I have listened to a few hours, there is nothing he is saying that can't be easily received from a number of legitimate channelers and you don't have to put up with crap like his Cybo. :lol:

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:34 am

Lol :D I'll check it out for the heck of it, thanks!

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:04 pm

I was just gonna post about this guy. I like him.

Salich

Postby Salich » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:06 pm

[youtube]lu5YJDcH1dw[/youtube]

His newest video.
Apart from the fact that I think this is kinda weird (watch till the end), why does he always say (when not channeling) Bashar said October is the month when everything will change? I just remember fall ...

Salich

Postby Salich » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:15 pm

What the what?
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (162.56 KiB) Viewed 1568 times

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:16 pm

The fall. At first right before the elections was mentioned.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mac

Postby mac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:23 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:The fall. At first right before the elections was mentioned.

The Fall Equinox is Sept. 22, November 8th is the election, why he claims October, I have no idea unless he's splitting the two dates.

I see he is being contacted by the Yahyel. Must be nice to be the Chosen One. :lol:

Salich

Postby Salich » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:50 pm

mac wrote:I see he is being contacted by the Yahyel. Must be nice to be the Chosen One. :lol:

And obviously the Yahyel are not very sophisticated in their choice of words: "We are trying to fucking save you." :lol:

mac

Postby mac » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Salich wrote:
mac wrote:I see he is being contacted by the Yahyel. Must be nice to be the Chosen One. :lol:

And obviously the Yahyel are not very sophisticated in their choice of words: "We are trying to fucking save you." :lol:

<sheesh> :roll:

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:32 am

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, not for me :D I feel like he's such a beginner in this stuff that listening to him is more about him trying to channel rather than actually giving out proper information. I mean, nothing new in any of his channelings that I've seen. Basically repeating what Bashar has said plus some little details that might even be wrong. I'm sorry, too analytical?

yourownexcitingworld

Postby yourownexcitingworld » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:08 pm

I quite like Jonathan C Martin's channeling to be honest. I think I may have been less enthusiastic when I first came across it. I followed a lot of Bashar and I'm not sure if much seemed new. I still enjoyed it though. I've just been more enthusiastic about his work lately... but what I first saw seemed to be older videos.

Channeling is filtered through your own consciousness, correct? That may explain the swearing. It may be Jonathan's own translation of intensity and enthusiasm (I swear a lot depending who I'm around it seems).

I once had some kind of telepathic seeming communication, perhaps with an ET. I had an exciting rush to 'channel' (was the idea that came to mind), it seemed like I was being 'pinged' and once I did I had what seemed almost like a voice in my head, and a message.. and to this day, I'm not sure if it may have said "Hello" or "Greetings" or either of them... That's all that I got. I think it may have just been the idea that was sent to me, and my own mind trying to find words to attach to it. Haven't had an experience like that since that I can recall. That was around 2012-2014 I think. It's been a while.

WhaleSpirit

Postby WhaleSpirit » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:12 am

Vice news did an interview with him, check it out! link: https://www.facebook.com/VICE/videos/1631235883576330

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:07 am

Everybody serves a purpose.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”