Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

TBP
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby TBP » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:31 am

But remember guys, Bashar/BC do not want credit at all! Bentinho is very sensitive to energies, I bet he detects this.

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:16 am

This is the impression I've gotten over the years as well. They often say their job is to put them out of a job so we can have a real dialog as equals.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:06 pm

"Mediocre writers borrow. Great writers steal."

Same goes for artists and other creative people.

Of course, this doesn't mean stealing chunks of copyrighted work, but as long as you are putting your own spin on the original, all's fair.

User avatar
mac
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Alice wrote:"Mediocre writers sometime borrow. Sometimes great writers steal."


fyp

Massaro is great at nothing except picking up babes.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:34 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:"Mediocre writers sometime borrow. Sometimes great writers steal."


fyp

Massaro is great at nothing except picking up babes.


Are you jealous? :D

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:59 am

Alice wrote:
mac wrote:
Alice wrote:"Mediocre writers sometime borrow. Sometimes great writers steal."


fyp

Massaro is great at nothing except picking up babes.


Are you jealous? :D


It seems to me he/she is and I don't think mac has gone deep into Bentinho's teachings. It's funny to see that kind of reaction in this forum :)

Check this out for example:


Sure, a similar theme as in all metaphysical/spiritual stuff but I've now seen half of it and haven't encountered any Basharisms, all of it is great original material that helps me. You just need to look into it with open eyes dude, not with prejudices and limitations.

User avatar
mac
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:04 pm

xplosiw wrote:...and I don't think mac has gone deep into Bentinho's teachings. It's funny to see that kind of reaction in this forum :)

I've watched and listened to everything he has published except for material in his silly Trinfinity "Academy". You kiddies get your noses out of joint whenever one of your cool-looking gurus ( e.g. sTeal Swan) gets called out for being the lackluster plagiarizers that they are.

Zip your fly up. :D

TBP
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby TBP » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:21 pm

That's a bit harsh, mac... You're right that both Bentinho and Teal pay attention to Bashar and other sources, but they are top-level teachers in their own way. They are awesome humans!

matcha
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

blank

Postby matcha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:01 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:34 am

mac wrote:
xplosiw wrote:...and I don't think mac has gone deep into Bentinho's teachings. It's funny to see that kind of reaction in this forum :)

I've watched and listened to everything he has published except for material in his silly Trinfinity "Academy". You kiddies get your noses out of joint whenever one of your cool-looking gurus ( e.g. sTeal Swan) gets called out for being the lackluster plagiarizers that they are.

Zip your fly up. :D


Okay, I get it. You don't like him. But from my perspective, I have no problem with him at all. I think you shut down your heart with that attitude and cannot hear what I hear when you listen to Bentinho :)

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:14 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:"Mediocre writers borrow. Great writers steal."

Same goes for artists and other creative people.

Of course, this doesn't mean stealing chunks of copyrighted work, but as long as you are putting your own spin on the original, all's fair.


That quote comes from the idea that the Writers worth is defined outside of themselves. The thing that makes a great writer/artist is that person seeing their own work as Great. In fact, Stealing decreases the likelihood because the writer will know they did not create it.


Yes, they did. They took an idea and made it theirs. That is what it means to "put a new spin on the original."

And again, this is not about copying other's works word for word. It is about taking another's work into ourselves, integrating it, and infusing it with our uniqueness.

matcha
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

blank

Postby matcha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Alice » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:52 am

matcha wrote:I have thought things over.
This has been a grey area for centuries.

For one could argue that the very words I am writing were taught to me in elementary school, should I, therefore, cite my 1st Grade Teacher in every sentence? The line between Self and Other can get blurry in the mind. One can learn so many things that they forget where they first read a concept. I have done my best to cite my sources over the years as a Blogger, but some ideas become such an integral part of the self that they are followed without thought.

For example, I learned to back off from Internet fights and try to spread Blessings in posts through Matt Kahn. Yet, it would not be appropriate to site Matt Kahn every time I send out a Blessing.

Perhaps Bentinho feels that the teachings of Bashar come so naturally that he cannot stop to cite him every time. He is, in a sense, walking the walk that Bashar has been teaching about for decades. He is a living example of Bashar's teachings impacting the world.

I will need more thought to come to the total conclusion, but see honestly how this can be argued both ways.
I finally invested in two other Bashar channelings... about to watch CYBO, and last night watched State of the Union. It can be so hard to decide channeling to invest in.

Tomorrow is my Birthday, yay for me.


Good insights. Glad you are open to seeing another pov. Agree about Bentinho being a living example of Bashar's teachings.
Lots of people are into Bashar, but I think relatively few are actively putting them into practice.

I'm still working on the "Circumstances Don't Matter" concept, myself!

Happy Birthday to you :mrgreen:

User avatar
mac
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:47 am

xplosiw wrote:
mac wrote:
xplosiw wrote:...and I don't think mac has gone deep into Bentinho's teachings. It's funny to see that kind of reaction in this forum :)

I've watched and listened to everything he has published except for material in his silly Trinfinity "Academy". You kiddies get your noses out of joint whenever one of your cool-looking gurus ( e.g. sTeal Swan) gets called out for being the lackluster plagiarizers that they are.

Zip your fly up. :D


Okay, I get it. You don't like him. But from my perspective, I have no problem with him at all. I think you shut down your heart with that attitude and cannot hear what I hear when you listen to Bentinho :)


I hear plagiarism from a narcissistic nobody. You see his babes, his "kewl" demeanor and...his babes. Go back and read the original post...this is a thread I started.

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:05 am

mac wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
mac wrote:I've watched and listened to everything he has published except for material in his silly Trinfinity "Academy". You kiddies get your noses out of joint whenever one of your cool-looking gurus ( e.g. sTeal Swan) gets called out for being the lackluster plagiarizers that they are.

Zip your fly up. :D


Okay, I get it. You don't like him. But from my perspective, I have no problem with him at all. I think you shut down your heart with that attitude and cannot hear what I hear when you listen to Bentinho :)


I hear plagiarism from a narcissistic nobody. You see his babes, his "kewl" demeanor and...his babes. Go back and read the original post...this is a thread I started.


Okay.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:02 am

I haven't seen his babes. Now I'm curious! Show me his babes!

User avatar
mac
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Alice wrote:Perhaps Bentinho feels that the teachings of Bashar come so naturally that he cannot stop to cite him every time. He is, in a sense, walking the walk that Bashar has been teaching about for decades. He is a living example of Bashar's teachings impacting the world.


I wasn't aware that Bashar couldn't keep his dick in his pants and cheated on his wife forcing a divorce.

http://mindfulness.wikia.com/wiki/Bentinho_Massaro_affair

Live and learn. :roll:

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:12 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Perhaps Bentinho feels that the teachings of Bashar come so naturally that he cannot stop to cite him every time. He is, in a sense, walking the walk that Bashar has been teaching about for decades. He is a living example of Bashar's teachings impacting the world.


I wasn't aware that Bashar couldn't keep his dick in his pants and cheated on his wife forcing a divorce.

http://mindfulness.wikia.com/wiki/Bentinho_Massaro_affair

Live and learn. :roll:


You're quoting someone else there--matcha.

I am not a Bentinho follower and actually haven't watched any of his vids all the way through.

But as far as his personal life is concerned, I don't think we are in a position to judge. I'm sure you know that most relationships
end at some point. Maybe he will go the distance with his current wife, but I don't think that's relevant to his work. Bottom line,
you resonate with someone or you don't. It seems a lot of people do resonate with his teaching.

User avatar
mac
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Alice wrote:
mac wrote:
Alice wrote:Perhaps Bentinho feels that the teachings of Bashar come so naturally that he cannot stop to cite him every time. He is, in a sense, walking the walk that Bashar has been teaching about for decades. He is a living example of Bashar's teachings impacting the world.


I wasn't aware that Bashar couldn't keep his dick in his pants and cheated on his wife forcing a divorce.

http://mindfulness.wikia.com/wiki/Bentinho_Massaro_affair

Live and learn. :roll:


You're quoting someone else there--matcha.


??

http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?p=4633#p4609

I am not a Bentinho follower and actually haven't watched any of his vids all the way through.

But as far as his personal life is concerned, I don't think we are in a position to judge. I'm sure you know that most relationships
end at some point. Maybe he will go the distance with his current wife, but I don't think that's relevant to his work. Bottom line,
you resonate with someone or you don't. It seems a lot of people do resonate with his teaching.


It's not a judgement it is an observation, he cheated on his wife and then she left him. This is his modus operandi. Ask Karen Richards and Christy Dean. Even his primary guru http://candiceodenver.net/ kicked him to the curb and forced him to take down his original website which was a blatant ripoff of Denver's "Balanced Viewpoint"

http://www.free-awareness.com/

Then BM has the cajones to 'advise' on girlfriends which supports his narcissistic view of reality. Oh, and read the last paragraph, now he's a clairaudient/voyuent mental medium

http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/read/finding-a-girlfriend

"As a woman I find this quite patronising. Everyone likes someone who has their own life and confidence and isn't needy. Not only women. Anyone could play either role of teacher/student. Or a mixture. I disagree with the focus on gender. We are all individuals and a black and white gender line doesn't exist."

Perhaps I don't resonate with him because he is a "higher density being" who has come from, uh, who knows, he doesn't.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/H1NDUeqAudA?t=1h43m48s[/youtube]

Forget about resonance; it's a feeling of attraction. Put first an exhaustive study on the guruling that you feel you are resonating with. I did with Baby Ben and the deeper I dug, the wankier he got.

"How many have been injured by their virtue being made known and too hastily praised." -Thomas a Kempis

xplosiw
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:19 am

Look mac, I only have one problem with this discussion. It's that everyone here has to go down to a certain level of stupidity in order to keep this going. Sure, I'm a good example of this, just read some of my posts in this thread. Here's another:
Perhaps I don't resonate with him because he is a "higher density being" who has come from, uh, who knows, he doesn't.

Because we all know we don't "come from" anywhere, we make connections to parallel realities. We also know that all of us are equally high density beings due to having a fully operational higher mind backing us. It's just about the kind of ego you have, how high the vibration of the ego is.

Now, I didn't know about that divorce but I don't feel like it's all that negative. I might do it some day, perhaps not the cheating part but nevertheless. My point is that I have an ego and I have materialistic desires and there's nothing wrong with that, it's all about balance. I think Bentinho is learning as he goes, learning from the sessions he teaches too. So it's an interesting journey and development to follow. I'm certainly going to check the upcoming pay-as-much-as-you-want live stream and probably send him a few dollars.


Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests