Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

coolbreeze

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:00 pm

mac wrote:This clip is nearly three hours long, I watched it and Massaro does a near perfect re-complilation of Bashar. It's truly amazing to see him spit out Basharisms left and right as if he originated them. He mentions Bashar as a "friend" one time to announce that Everything Will Change Fall 2016.

Massaro is well spoken, ladies find him darling, he has an appealing delivery.

[youtube]G5oPudtIw90[/youtube]

anyone else find the girl at the beginning extremely cute?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Haha yeah, she probably wants to bang him too.

Salich

Postby Salich » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Is there a change of topic taking place? :P

mac

Postby mac » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:00 pm

xplosiw wrote:Haha yeah, she probably wants to bang him too.

She better be, it's his wifey. :twisted:

Reasinre

Postby Reasinre » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:52 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It's a guy spreading a nice message and I don't have anything against him, though he's being deceiving when he presents very specific concepts that he learned from Bashar, like 'you go from parallel reality frame to parallel reality frame', and then not say that's where he got it from (and his youtube channel is or was subscribed to Bashar Communications).

To be honest, almost all concepts taught by Bashar you can find if you dig deep enough in western mysticism, magick, The Kybalion, Aleister Crowley, Frank Kepple and other sources such as the Tibetan Book of the Dead or even Christianity in its own obscure way. He does package it in a way that reaches people he wouldn't have otherwise. Even the steps to manifestation (visualize, feel, be, let go) are nothing new in this regard, as this exactly how it is derived from Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism. But in fact these points of contact between different sources for the same message are what give them validity in my perspective beyond personal experience, especially when personal experience was not available yet.

I have been a dabbler in magick for several years now, as well as along time practicer of meditation and remote viewing and I was gladly surprised when I stumbled on Bashar and started recognizing truths in what he says, just explained with a different perspective.

As Darryl usually says when discussing Bashar's "true nature", if the message is good and useful, it doesn't really matter when it comes from. There really isn't in this sense a copyright on this information.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:27 pm

That's true, which is why I said very specific scientific concepts, like the switching through billions of parallel realities.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mac

Postby mac » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 pm

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:54 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:07 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:09 am

matcha wrote:I discovered Bentinho well before Bashar. Bentinho charges money for his Academy while teaching Bashar's teachings which are copyrighted.

He has also taken from other Channelers. I have seen him use things from The Law of One. At this point, as he does not cite sources, I do not know what is his or another person's words. I do not know if he is completely stealing everything. Even in a Highly evolved society, I do not think it is right to steal. I paid money to attend Bentinho's online academy. I had to stop after repeatedly finding he was teaching wisdom from other sources without citing. I once felt him so wise, yet now I wonder if he is completely fake. Perhaps all information should be shared and free once all food and other necessities are free. Yet, even in Academia, you are asked to cite sources or you fail your paper/potentially get kicked out of school.

I would Love to watch Bashar for free, but he has Copyrighted his work. Bentinho is disrespecting the Copyright and Selling the Information. Do you not see this is wrong?

To be honest, in his recent video he said his teachings/academy will become free... Just watch it, part 3 of the Rise and Fall of our civilization or something.

And no, I don't see that as wrong. But you have to understand, I was born in the 90s and piratism is okay with me, I don't mind downloading everything for free! That's only a natural extension of internet to me, has nothing to do with pirates in my mind. I don't care about copyright even though I'm a musician and write songs. I don't care about stealing information. No such thing is possible in my opinion, information cannot be stolen because it can only be duplicated and copy/pasted. It's not gone from the original source at all!

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:26 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Fucking hell, I wrote a long reply but accidentally pushed some random F8 key or something and everything went away. Terrible! I'll need to write up again, one moment.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Edit. double post, I'm really fucking up this reply this time :D
Last edited by xplosiw on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:23 pm

matcha wrote:Let's look at it this way. The person who listens to Bentinho can only see his view of the original source and not their own. They cannot look up the source and form their own opinion because they do not know of it.

To them, Bentinho is the source. It's not like Darryl/Bashar is the first human discussing parallel realities. I'm sure Darryl was quite aware of them when he started channeling after reading about metaphysical subjects for ten years.

As for the original source (In this case Bashar) he has to charge more money for his videos because people are pirating bits and pieces of his teachings. The pirated videos do not contain the whole messages, and can easily be seen the wrong way. What if Bashar stops making money channeling because everyone is pirating his work. So he decides it is not in his highest excitement to channel and finds other employment. As it is he has to charge those willing to pay more money for the channelings to run his business due to all those who watch him on Youtube for free.

Youtube is not piratism, more like marketing. Downloading a full session from BSC is piratism and it yields a perfect understanding of the material, you cannot get it the wrong way when it's exactly the same stuff as in the legal versions.

So let's just say Bashar throws in the towel because everyone is listening to Bentinho pirating his teachings, and stops Channeling. Bentinho runs out of new Bashar teachings to pirate and moves on to another Channeler. (The cycle continues.)

I don't think those two are mutually exclusive. I listen to several different channels all the time and Bashar is still my favourite. Bentinho adds his own flavour and allows me to understand some things I might not get from Bashar.

I know it is easy to pirate, and I grew up in the 90's too. You are overlooking the damage that has been done to the music industry and the decrease in quality music as a result. The music industry was blooming before pirating, and must talented musicians cannot make a living doing what they Love. Would you prefer to be able to make money from your music instead of having another job/or having no money? What if someone took your songs, and changed them, sold them, and made a profit while you get nothing? Is the changed song the same as the one you wrote? Would you prefer people could listen to your song instead? Yet, they don't know about the original at all because the person who stole it didn't tell their audience they had gotten the song from you?

I was born in the 90s so piratism is in my blood ;D The music industry used to exist in a huge illusionary bubble which bursted. The reality of a technological revolution that allows us to have this conversation hit it hard. CDs were overpriced and all that, I wouldn't want to go back to that era. Besides, it was really bad for the environment, all the oil wasted on CDs!

How do you think Darryl feels in the world of pirating? He is trying to get out his message, not Bentinho's view of it. Yet, his message is being cut into little clips on Youtube? Bentinho has enough followers to be able to afford giving his message out for free on Youtube. He gets income from the Youtube views so it isn't really free. There are Youtubers who are Millionaires.

His income comes mainly from the monthly subscription of his website. Bashar's youtube page has more total views than he does. They've both made perhaps around ten thousand dollars or less from the youtube revenue. It's usually $1000 for 1000000 views if they are relatively old videos and monetized with ads. If they re-released all of their videos today and they got the same views instantly with monetization, they'd probably get a lot more though. Perhaps even a hundred thousand dollars.

I choose to Pay for Bashar's videos. I am a disabled person on disability and have little income. I buy music to support Artists I Love. I feel honor in not pirating because I know it is helping. I wish Bashar's videos were cheaper, so I could afford to watch more. As it is, I have not been able to afford him in many months. This is the Follow your excitement to the best of your ability part. My excitement would be to watch all of Bashar, my ability is limited, but I plan to unhold my Honor and not steal... pirating is a fancy word for stealing.

Me too, I've spent around $3000 in total buying all the sessions from different time periods. My excitement doesn't limit the amount of Bashar I can watch even if I was without any money. I'd just hit the torrent button and be done with it. It's within my excitement, it's within my energy and reach to do that. I don't feel disabled without money. This is how it's always been, this is how it'll always be, even though in the future I'll happily pay more for the entertainment I get. IF it's easier than pirating is, which it sometimes isn't f.ex. watching old Stargate series.[/quote]

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Okay, just a few additions. I'm afraid I'll double post again if I edit so here we go.

Darryl has other forms of income already so he's good. He'll probably retire soon if not already and focus on Zia Films entirely anyway. I think he'll manage quite fine :) If the channeling was just about the money, I'm sure it wasn't his highest excitement anyway. But it seems to be so I think he'll continue regardless.

About the music business: I'm just starting out, I've produced music in my room for eight years and now, as 22-yo, I'm finally starting to break into the music scene through producing an artist who knows a lot of people and might become a big star in Finland later on. I'm set to be his producer/songwriter/DJ so I'm good. Most of the money is made from gigs nowadays so everything's fine in the music industry for the musicians. It's the big labels that are struggling because they cannot make hefty profits from selling CDs and giving just a few percent to the artist anymore.

If someone took my songs it'd be plagiarism, not piratism. I'm fine with young people downloading my songs for free. Most likely they'll use Spotify or Youtube though and that's cool! It's promotion and they might come to our gigs as a result. Again, that's where the money is :)

But yeah, an interesting topic with lots of variables and lines in the sand. We'll see how this plays out!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:41 pm

This is how I see it.
First off, there is no right or wrong, there is only that which serves or doesn't serve us given who we say we want to be. The universe has no rules, the whole point of the game is to create ourselves with our desire.
-Yet a larger truth is that we are one, so to be in alignment with that truth, it does not serve us to hurt anyone. In that context I use right and wrong.

Given piracy, online data and our monetary system:
The internet and digital data is a wonderful thing, you can create an infinite amount of copies with one original copy, easily creating infinite abundance.
Yet to limit that abundance by only allowing some to take from the infinite pie is to create an artificial scarcity. Why would you support that and deprive yourself of something of which there is enough?

If you feel like you want to share money with Darryl then just donate. I personally have done so but now I feel indifferent about sharing it with him or giving it to charity (which I do). Frankly I belief the poorest of the world need it way more and since I know Darryl is already very abundantly supported I don't even bother to donate anymore.

Is that wrong? I don't think so.
Would you think is it wrong if you were a starving child? I don't think so.

The only thing that could be said to be 'wrong' in the context of what serves us the most is to vote with your money on unnecessary luxury for yourself while others really need those resources more, and to not be your fullest most loving expressive self (depriving others from the gift of who you are). Either way there is no need for judgment, we all do our best.

If anyone feels like donating to the poor, GiveDirectly is according to my research one of the best charities that gives through one of the best scientifically sound methods to help the poorest of the world with a basic income. https://www.givedirectly.org/

edit: congratulations xplosiw ! :)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:26 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:47 pm

I find your perspective perfectly valid and something I could stand behind. However, I feel the urge to rebel a bit to facilitate change in our economic system. I'm voting with my actions and I don't feel threatened by the legal system. I am but a small fraction of the new generation of people who wish to have more information faster and cheaper. I don't think it's a problem, the systems simply need an adjustment. Undirectly related is the cannabis legality issue which I think is ridiculous. I want to see that change in Europe as well.

But you're right, copyright laws should be respected. Nevertheless, I don't feel like my actions are going to collapse the system, merely influence it into a better future :) I think Bentinho considers facts about the universe to be common knowledge. I mean, Bashar is not the only one he's mimicking. There are tens of other gurus in there as well as his own personal stuff such as the recent video on deepdiving:

mac

Postby mac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:59 pm

cc
Last edited by mac on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mac

Postby mac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:03 pm

To plagiarize content does not simply mean ripping text word for word or paraphrasing it. Any content that conveys "information that is not common knowledge or self-evident," from an unknown (no citation) source, is considered plagiarism.

That's an extreme, legalistic approach I admit. It's up to the reader/viewer to make the choice as to where plagiarism begins and ends. In Massaro's case, and in the case of sTeal Swan, where it could be oh so simple to address the sources of their info, I call foul.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”