Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:25 pm

This clip is nearly three hours long, I watched it and Massaro does a near perfect re-complilation of Bashar. It's truly amazing to see him spit out Basharisms left and right as if he originated them. He mentions Bashar as a "friend" one time to announce that Everything Will Change Fall 2016.

Massaro is well spoken, ladies find him darling, he has an appealing delivery.

Last edited by mac on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:32 pm

This must be part of the new wave of channelers cropping up :) Let's watch it!

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Wow, this guy is a genious! I'm totally hooked, I've watched many hours of his talks and his brilliant. Totally in alignment with everything Bashar has said and MORE!

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:19 am

xplosiw wrote:Wow, this guy is a genious! I'm totally hooked, I've watched many hours of his talks and his brilliant. Totally in alignment with everything Bashar has said and MORE!

The above video I chose to place on the forum was to point out a few things. BM is very bright, advanced for his age in most things metaphysical and he has no qualms with rephrasing B and spinning in his own interpretations and language. B has mentioned that he is being channeled by others, isn't this a form of channeling in a broader sense of the definition of the word?

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:48 am

I also find that he has lots of original material which makes this very interesting.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:26 am

It's a guy spreading a nice message and I don't have anything against him, though he's being deceiving when he presents very specific concepts that he learned from Bashar, like 'you go from parallel reality frame to parallel reality frame', and then not say that's where he got it from (and his youtube channel is or was subscribed to Bashar Communications).
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:20 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It's a guy spreading a nice message and I don't have anything against him, though he's being deceiving when he presents very specific concepts that he learned from Bashar, like 'you go from parallel reality frame to parallel reality frame', and then not say that's where he got it from (and his youtube channel is or was subscribed to Bashar Communications).

Yes, and "you will know what you need to know when you need to know it" and several others.

Deceptive? Yes, deception by omission but it's a fine line when any guru/teacher [ab]uses another's material without giving appropriate kudos or recognition. If you truly want to teach, then pointing your pupils to the source of the material would ethically follow.

In his defense, how many people have the desire or time or inclination to dig deep into B, is it not somewhat of a public service to do the legwork and summarize for the crowds?

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:29 pm

mac wrote:Deceptive? Yes, deception by omission but it's a fine line when any guru/teacher [ab]uses another's material without giving appropriate kudos or recognition. If you truly want to teach, then pointing your pupils to the source of the material would ethically follow.

In his defense, how many people have the desire or time or inclination to dig deep into B, is it not somewhat of a public service to do the legwork and summarize for the crowds?

Yes because it's an honest thing to do, when you find specific concepts from a good source that you find helpful so why not point it out to them as well?

He is doing a service to be himself and act on that most certainly, but when he 'deceives', not so much.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:54 am

Yeah, this guy is cool thanks mac.

I actually got a lot out of his talks about killing and transcending bias. At a time when I really needed to hear about it.

I think yeah, he is a lot like Bashar and will definitely use Bashar's words. But nothing more than what is already free on Youtube. Everything is his own spin.

I mean even in the ancient days of China, there was blending of the Taoist AND the Zen philosophy. If you read both the texts you can find similarities in the words of any of the authors. Zen came after Tao, but they always had their own spin. They both used the words "The way" which is the Tao. Both spoke often of emptiness, formlessness, a type of transcendence and a reality without words.

It was quite clear that Zen was heavily influenced by the writings of the Tao. But, Zen masters never felt the need to give the original author credit, since it was their realization as well. You can't own enlightenment!
Last edited by Rokazulu on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Here are links for those who would like to download the vids.

[youtube]O_fI0_A7TdU[/youtube]
Last edited by mac on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:30 pm

I think it's fine that he's using that information. Like that quote from Einstein 'The secret to creativity is hiding your sources' or something like that. To the people watching him tehy hear it for the first time and simply want to understand it the way Bentinho wants to explain it. Bashar has done a great job of putting it into words and I am sure this fits their contact agenda quite well, to see the information spread. I mean honestly, the minute he started explaining that this is something he learned from the hybrid aliens, people are starting to leave the session :DD

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:10 pm

This is a great explanation for the "doubters" that he's original:
[youtube]jUkL7DiRrhU[/youtube]

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:58 pm

What does he say that makes it so likely he got all of it on his own? Let's be reasonable here.

Either a 20 year old kid has all this insights in to how reality specifically works, like shifting from parallel reality to parallel reality, and coincidentally speaks about a lot of other content that was made popular in the New Age scene by Bashar.

Or this kid shares the principles from Bashar, especially given he is subscribed to him on youtube.

He should do want he wants to do, it does help people, not blaming him for anything. But it's not honest nor would it be something a highly evolved being would do.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby mac » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:13 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:What does he say that makes it so likely he got all of it on his own? Let's be reasonable here.

Either a 20 year old kid has all this insights in to how reality specifically works, like shifting from parallel reality to parallel reality, and coincidentally speaks about a lot of other content that was made popular in the New Age scene by Bashar.

Or this kid shares the principles from Bashar, especially given he is subscribed to him on youtube.

He should do want he wants to do, it does help people, not blaming him for anything. But it's not honest nor would it be something a highly evolved being would do.


http://chi-ting.blogspot.com/2013/01/baby-ben-and-jeff-love-story.html

I am not quite as critical of Bentinho as the above article's author but there is a disingenuous streak that auras about him. The fact that he is narcissistic notwithstanding, there is a substantial grouping that finds him irresistible and, apparently, either do not know he is cloning Bashar or don't give a damn that he is. So be it. Each to his own.
Last edited by mac on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:20 pm

I also still see some ego there, in the sense of looking for the validation, wanting to be cool. But that stuff is so common given that we were all birthed on this planet/culture that is so deeply vested in the sense of superior/inferior. But he is spreading a good message and putting himself out there, I appreciate that, and to each his own indeed.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:17 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:What does he say that makes it so likely he got all of it on his own? Let's be reasonable here.

Either a 20 year old kid has all this insights in to how reality specifically works, like shifting from parallel reality to parallel reality, and coincidentally speaks about a lot of other content that was made popular in the New Age scene by Bashar.

Or this kid shares the principles from Bashar, especially given he is subscribed to him on youtube.

He should do want he wants to do, it does help people, not blaming him for anything. But it's not honest nor would it be something a highly evolved being would do.


I don't understand, why are you even talking about this, did you watch the interview I just posted? In a highly evolved society all information is shared and free. Why are you suddenly like 'oh yeah he totally needs to credit Bashar and billions of other sources'? It's not like he's ever claimed to come up with all of this on his own. You're reading that into him, he didn't claim that. In fact I get the impression he has probably heard all of the stuff from Bashar AND tens of other channelers/gurus. He can explain many concepts that Bashar doesn't even mention. He can also explain concepts that are identical to Bashar AND he adds something to it, I learned something new when I watched his parallel reality chat.

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:26 am

Nevertheless, I understand that appeal might not be the same to you as it is to me. It's fun to see someone closer to my age really getting it. Yeah, there is ego when compared to Bashar but so what? It's a very balanced ego in my opinion. He's a very balanced being doing what he loves. I don't think any of the stuff you guys have brought up, let alone that 'article', allows you to not call him highly evolved. I mean, from my point of view it's paradoxical that you should call someone not honest for promoting free information (considering how you think Darryl does the exact opposite, charging too much for the information. Then again you might not think he's honest either?).

In my opinion, when someone truly understands and grasps information, he owns it and can do whatever he wants with it. Why is that negative or not highly evolved? I just don't get it right now. I'm sorry if this comes out as aggressive, I don't mean that but I just disagree almost completely.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:42 am

No you can disagree, all good. : )

I don't think he is completely honest, I feel like the most honest thing to do would be: 'Hey, by the way, many of my specific teachings I found through Bashar, he is a good teacher, perhaps he might be useful for you as well'.

I am not saying he should, I just see that as a more honest approach because from my understanding, that sentence alone simply would help many people, yet he chooses to avoid that.

I meant highly evolved in the context of the CwG books which is about all of creation, in that sense, I do not think he is highly evolved, like very very few people on earth. In the context of this planet you can call him highly evolved though.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 am

Oh now I see your point of view. We had different definitions of highly evolved, that's all :)

I agree, it would be in a sense a more honest thing to do rather than not saying that at all but then again, there might be a few downsides to that as well. There is something to be said about teaching things you have learned from others, both negative and positive, but I think it's a topic for another discussion. For what it's worth, I think he's spreading good positive information accessible to more "normal" people in the general sense. People that aren't familiar with channeling and so forth!

coolbreeze
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 pm

EDIT. i didnt realize he wasn't really a channeler but more of a self empowerment guru like tony robbins.
Last edited by coolbreeze on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests