Barbara Marciniak

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Luc

Barbara Marciniak

Post by Luc » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Gosh, there's so much interesting stuff around these days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKTZ0nNdhs

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Barbara Marciniak

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Thanks for sharing, can you give a summary?
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

bothsidesnow

Post by bothsidesnow » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:33 am

Thank you for sharing, and I'm glad you brought her work up.

Unlike other channelled material, Bashar and Seth being the two I am most familiar with, the Pleiadian material is more challenging for me. Unlike other channels, the material is very shocking and controversial. Therefore, I like talking about it with other people because it's something that challenges consensus, and keeps things interesting.

For example,

Entity possession. The pleiadians challenge us to think about the vibrational states we go into and ask ourselves which entities we allow to profit from our emotions.

Astrology. Both Bashar and Seth are more dismissive. The pleiadians go in depth, and direct our attention to the planets as meaningful "signs of the times"

The taboo. The pleiadians discuss hard topics like pedophilia, and a "family of dark" that is not in control, but is influential if you are suggestible. In one book they mention mixing semen and as menstrual blood as being considered "an elixir of life" and that at one point in human history was in vogue. They suggest using menstrual blood to grow plants and to put on our bodies.

Opinionated. They are very dismissive of beloved technology like cell phones and television. They encourage us to embrace dogs (or any animal)as our equal. They will say things like. "any other reason to own debt besides a house or car is rubbish"

There is much more, but my point is that it makes for good conversation : )

Luc

Post by Luc » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:39 am

I have only listened to 5 or so channelings, so I may not be able to give a good summary. Bothsidesnow clearly knows a lot more about them than I currently do... Thanks Bothsidesnow for the info. I agree these Pleiadians are pretty controversial ("earth is run by perverts") but the general information about beliefs, vibration, frequencies etc... do seem to match what Bashar and others have to say about it.

Meanwhile, I've moved on to Ananda (see other post) and I think I'll stay there until Bashar's next release, or until I find yet another one that's more interesting. Well I can't help it, I'm a Gemini and I can't sit still for long... :-)

chillin

Post by chillin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:21 pm

OMS (O My Self)

I used to Love Barbara, but I find her messages lately so DOOM & GLOOM, that it feels like "what's the point?" If nothing is going to get better but worse and worse and more worse....wtf? And I BELIEVE HER, truly.
I had such high hopes after listening to Adronis about going into 4th density and all the other channellers telling us things are getting lighter and Rob Potter with Cobra, with the EVENT thing.
But now Barbara makes us think this is all trickery and Bullshit, so we will carry on with this false sense of relief is coming.......

so depressing...I want it to all end, I'm so tired of Earth, it's too hard, so tired of the struggle and working and working without getting ahead but things just keep getting worse and worse, no matter how positive and happy I try to be.

I use to be such an upbeat, loving life person.....but now...????

bothsidesnow

Post by bothsidesnow » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 am

Thank you both for your comments, and thank you both for serving as a reflection for me.

Right now I don't want to go into all the corruption, lies and fraud that saturate the climate. I'm seen and heard so much injustice myself that a story where dubious aliens are benefiting almost sounds redemptive. I guess I'm glad all the misery isn't going to waste?

Ultimately, I think the message is an empowering. In their story, you will grow as a soul more in this lifetime than in a 1000 lifetimes. A unique opportunity. Also, they say that species from all over galaxy are coming to Earth because of what's happening here right now. Even on a galactic level, this kind of transformation is unique and fantastic.

I remind myself that as long as my personal situation is good, and that I am calm and relatively happy, I'm doing very well! I will have good days and bad days because this society is fucked up right now, but I just need to float down it best I can. That's my philosophy anyway.

p.s. in that video they call Bill Clinton a pedophile, and that Hillary Clinton has dubious motives that may involve deals with entities who profit from misery. Strangely, there is a lot of televised misery that many people enjoy and profit from, so perhaps I shouldn't be so shocked. Still, I don't like the hear about that level of corruption. Perhaps I should go to the game and order some nachos?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:13 pm

chillin wrote:OMS (O My Self)

I used to Love Barbara, but I find her messages lately so DOOM & GLOOM, that it feels like "what's the point?" If nothing is going to get better but worse and worse and more worse....wtf? And I BELIEVE HER, truly.
I had such high hopes after listening to Adronis about going into 4th density and all the other channellers telling us things are getting lighter and Rob Potter with Cobra, with the EVENT thing.
But now Barbara makes us think this is all trickery and Bullshit, so we will carry on with this false sense of relief is coming.......

so depressing...I want it to all end, I'm so tired of Earth, it's too hard, so tired of the struggle and working and working without getting ahead but things just keep getting worse and worse, no matter how positive and happy I try to be.

Try to clear yourself of negative beliefs/emotions through stillness and love, for me it's incredibly effective as apposed to trying to sort it out through thinking.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

bothsidesnow

Post by bothsidesnow » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Yes well you don't need Pleiadians to see that there is massive corruption and fraud, and that we are almost certainly headed for a tremendous economic depression. Personally I think this is somewhat exciting because the systems of injustice, economic and otherwise, need to fall. This is something that is overdue and something I would applaud.

Beyond that, I agree with the Pleiadians in that as long as you are having fun you're winning. If you can maintain a life of peace, happiness and relative stability then you are passing in flying colors. There are difficult times, but I believe we are all powerful enough to handle them. Yes there is going to be massive turmoil, but that doesn't mean you personally have to be in turmoil.

Also remember that, according to the Pleiadians we have the opportunity to grow as souls more now in this lifetime than in 1000 lifetimes. So really the challenge is something to savor because we must believe that it is all worth it.

TBP

Post by TBP » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:56 pm

chillin wrote:OMS (O My Self)

You must understand, it's not just getting worse; it's also getting better, at the same time. Which kind of reality (timeline type) do you choose to observe? Ground yourself and observe and practice detachment! Don't take life so seriously.

bothsidesnow

Post by bothsidesnow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:00 pm

I will say that the economy is changing a lot right now, and a lot of systems that sustained people will no longer sustain them. Of course if you are flexible you can change with the times, but soon everyone will be affected by global challenges of epic proportions.

In a general sense, I do believe we have reached a point of economic calamity, which many read as "gloom and doom" and I do think that is legitimate in a sense, though you can also choose to see it as drastic transformation.

TBP

Post by TBP » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:29 pm

It's obviously mathematically inevitable and delaying it even further could only make it even worse. I mean, that's what happened since 2008. Allow it to crash and celebrate it!

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:48 pm

TBP wrote:It's obviously mathematically inevitable and delaying it even further could only make it even worse. I mean, that's what happened since 2008. Allow it to crash and celebrate it!
Right, as Bashar says, it is ultimately positive, allowing much-needed transformation.

So...as the song sez...emphasize the positive, eliminate the negative, don't mess with Mr. In-Between :mrgreen:

I have read all four of Marcinak's books. I don't perceive the material as doom and gloom. I will have to check out Barbara's website to see what she is saying lately, but I am going by the books which to me have been very uplifting and empowering. In fact, the last of the books is titled Path of Empowerment. Some P's quotes:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes ... _Marciniak

Oh, one of those is very relevant to the economic crash:
“Only in the shattering can the rebuilding occur.” 8-)

bothsidesnow

Post by bothsidesnow » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:38 pm

I went to her class recently, and I would say that recently they are very concerned with the collapse of economic systems because of the skyrocketing debt (medical, college, homes, cars), and because people are completely entranced by electronic devices (especially the cell phone) which rob people of their own thinking. Actually, there are many things of great concern, and so the message is one of urgency. People need to be aware, because they are being played.

Ultimately, I think the P's are in the same boat in Bashar as far as predicting major economic change, most likely this Fall. If nothing changes in the Fall, then I hope we get more information as to why not. It feels like these channels are trying to prepare us for when the economic shoe drops, but the longer the music plays the more we start to wonder. I feel ready for this rotten society to get a wake up call, and I do hope it happens sooner rather than later.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:42 pm

We do need a wake up call, probably more than one. But there is nothing to fear, it's all created by you.

Not to mention, nothing actually falls except an arbitrary system, the resources stay the same, the working people are still there, the technological development didn't disappear. Which just shows how inefficient this system is.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:19 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:We do need a wake up call, probably more than one. But there is nothing to fear, it's all created by you.

Not to mention, nothing actually falls except an arbitrary system, the resources stay the same, the working people are still there, the technological development didn't disappear. Which just shows how inefficient this system is.
I think we are fortunate that we are clued in about this. A lot of people are going to be thrown for a loop... :shock: