Everyone Is Ready For The Event and It is Close

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Lotos

Everyone Is Ready For The Event and It is Close

Post by Lotos » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:35 am

https://soulsisterstruth.wordpress.com/ ... -is-close/

The time of the event is getting closer. I feel it is any day now. Now is not the time to panic. Now is the time to draw on that inner strength we have built up inside ourselves. We need to have calm control and bring forward our inner strength. We need to maintain balance and stay strong. Yesterday I felt sharp pains in my body especially my legs. It wasn’t unbearable but I felt it. This was energy but not negative energy. It was transforming energy. My digestion was messed up too. Then I had night sweats last night. So there is some major energy going on.

I am sure you have been hearing and reading a lot about the event. I am not one of those spiritual people that refuse to acknowledge the negative and write only about the positive. Sugarcoating things and keeping people in the dark is not my way. It probably gets people to like you more and you get nicer comments. I believe in the truth and always will. I had a comment that said my article about the event was fear based. No it is not fear based it is truth based. I truly have no desire to scare people. I have a desire to tell people the truth. The truth can be scary. This journey can be scary at times. Anyone having gone through psychic attacks have been scared. Anyone healing their shadow self has been scared. That is why there are so many still asleep. They are more comfortable staying how they are. Than facing the pain and suffering of healing and changing. This isn’t meant to be comfortable and safe it is meant to make you the best person you can be. This whole journey is about you becoming who you were meant to be. Then using your experience to help others through it.

The event will not be positive for everyone on earth. I read many articles and watch many videos that say this but it simply is not true. I read an article this morning that resonated with me. Here is the link: http://sananda.website/sananda-via-adel ... 12th-2018/

LIGHTBEING

Re: Everyone Is Ready For The Event and It is Close

Post by LIGHTBEING » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:00 pm

blablabla

themaster

Post by themaster » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:44 pm

weird kind of reeds like it's not spam.. but think it's spam :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:35 pm

This sounds like another 'everything will change' or 'mass UFO sighting' statement that never happened.

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm

ask bashar for more info :D