Shift in Consciousness ? when

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Lotos

Shift in Consciousness ? when

Post by Lotos » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 am

When? When will it happen? Not soon enough. There is learning and recalibration here. Doesn't that make sense? You've only just arrived into this energy. There's going to be learning and there will be some who will pass over and come back and continue, but as I have said before, when you come back, you'll be aware of what's happened. You won't make the mistakes that you made before and you'll continue who you are. There'll be a sense delivered from your Akash and you will remember what you're here for. It could indeed be a while before you start to see these things manifesting on your news, yet many of you are starting to see them now in your personal life. You start small and get big. It's a great message of what really is happening on the planet

Are you getting this? You cannot then take an old energy consciousness and simply reframe it overnight

You are beginning to go in the direction that will eventually create a beautiful scenario on a planet that never will war. In the process, you're going to have to slog through some things. It may take a generation or more for this to happen. The classic example of this is historic and we give it yet again: It is the Israelites who came out of slavery. Slavery was the oldest and darkest energy that you can imagine that enslaved them and their children. It shortened their lives and their children's lives and made their lives horrible for a very long time. When the release from slavery came, you would think that this would be the most joyful thing possible, yet instead there were complaints and division. Then they marched in the desert in a circle for 40 years. And again, I tell you why: You cannot take those who have had the consciousness of slavery and take them into the glorious promised land. It won't work. A whole generation had to expire and be renewed. Even the one who led them couldn't go, not really. That's how powerful the past is to your future.

http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2017/k_channel17_sanjose.html

Alice

Re: Shift in Consciousness ? when

Post by Alice » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Great one, thanks! Just scanned (will reread). Re this:

Old soul, expect to live longer than you expect to live. Watch your language, because by habit you often verbalize your own demise. Watch the words that come out of your mouth because they really do set a pattern of the reality of who you are. Think to yourself, "There's a grand machine listening to every word, and that machine will deliver what I'm asking for." Stop and reframe that which you say to others. Let the integrity of all of this sink in. Think about what you're saying and reframe words into benevolent, compassionate things that you expect for yourself. Affirmations are the key and we have said this before: Make your own affirmations and say them out loud. Let your body hear who you are, as if you are placing an order in a restaurant.

I do this...every day before I get out of bed, I say my affirmations. I make up some and adopt others.

"Every day in every way I'm better, and better, and better" is one. Seth recommended it. i say 21X as advised by Emile Coue who came up
with the saying. He wrote a book on Concious Auto-Suggestion.

Really like Kryon's idea of the "grand machine listening to every word" etc. :mrgreen:

I was texting with my roommate today, I was going to say, "Hey! Wussup?" Then I reframed. "I trust all is well."

Trusting all is well...for him, for me, for all.

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:16 am

Lotos wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 am
You cannot then take an old energy consciousness and simply reframe it overnight
Drugs can

"We need to understand that suffering and pain have no value in enlightened Galactic society liberated from the influence of Dark Forces and other aspects of cosmic anomaly. To value pain, suffering and sacrifice as a part of the growth experience was a part of the programming from the Dark Forces in order to enslave the population of the occupied planets more easily."

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/ ... mal-0.html

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:39 pm

yes drugs can, but this is not permanent (natural) shift

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 am

You Shift ALL the TIME, when you change your own Consciousness; then you experience that new Consciousness yourself. You cannot do it any other way.

Billy

Post by Billy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Nirvana wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:16 am
Lotos wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 am
You cannot then take an old energy consciousness and simply reframe it overnight
Drugs can

"We need to understand that suffering and pain have no value in enlightened Galactic society liberated from the influence of Dark Forces and other aspects of cosmic anomaly. To value pain, suffering and sacrifice as a part of the growth experience was a part of the programming from the Dark Forces in order to enslave the population of the occupied planets more easily."

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/ ... mal-0.html
Which drugs are you referring to?

Billy

Post by Billy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Lotos wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:39 pm
yes drugs can, but this is not permanent (natural) shift
For you maybe not, if that's what you believe ...