Wendy Kennedy

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Luc

Wendy Kennedy

Post by Luc » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:17 pm

Anybody else here listening to Wendy Kennedy? What do you think? So far I've listened to 4 recordings and I'm very impressed.

mac

Re: Wendy Kennedy

Post by mac » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Luc wrote:Anybody else here listening to Wendy Kennedy? What do you think? So far I've listened to 4 recordings and I'm very impressed.
She is aligned with the expressions of Bashar without the technical, in depth explanations that he is known for. Good medium to start a metaphysical journey or if you are time-cramped and want a Cliif Notes version of our transformational age.

Luc

Post by Luc » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:44 pm

mac wrote:
Luc wrote:Anybody else here listening to Wendy Kennedy? What do you think? So far I've listened to 4 recordings and I'm very impressed.
She is aligned with the expressions of Bashar without the technical, in depth explanations that he is known for. Good medium to start a metaphysical journey or if you are time-cramped and want a Cliif Notes version of our transformational age.
Well, I'm not sure she's a good medium to start with, she gave quite a scientific explanation of the 13 dimensions in the session that I listened to today. Too bad it was just audio, I could hear her scribbling and drawing diagrams on a whiteboard.

I have been listening to channelers for almost 2 hours every day for the past several years, and I'm never satisfied with Cliff Notes versions. :-)

I am definitely going to listen to her some more while waiting for the next Bashar event...

mac

Post by mac » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Ms. Kennedy would be a lot better off without Nora Herold's screaming maniacalism however Ms. Kennedy's mediumship (channeling, direct voice) meets all the standards of physical mediumship which has been under intense scrutiny for over 150 years. See my signature.

mac

Post by mac » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 pm

mac wrote:Ms. Kennedy would be a lot better off without Nora Herold's screaming maniacalism however Ms. Kennedy's physical mediumship (channeling via direct voice) meets all the standards of physical mediumship which has been under intense scrutiny for over 150 years. See my signature.