A Brief History Of Physical Mediumship - Assessing Modern Channels

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

mac

A Brief History Of Physical Mediumship - Assessing Modern Channels

Postby mac » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Regularly, a Member will post a video or an article about a channel asking for comments. The term "channel" is a New Age one that superseded the term that was known for over 150 years as Direct Voice Physical Mediumship. It may or may not involve deep trance or simple entrancement.

The reason I bring this to the Membership's attention is if you retrace physical mediumship (PM) as an academic study, you will find that past and modern PMs are primarily concerned with producing evidence of life after death from the spirit (discarnate) realms. Present day channelers typically do not and often channel messages from ET-based beings...if they are not frauds altogether. :)

In 1850, the Fox sisters heard loud knocks and bangs in their cabin in upper New York state, They translated those noises (1 = A, 2 = B, etc) and found they were coming from a discarnate who had dies and was buried under their cabin. :o PM was borne. Later PMs brought forth fully materialized, ectoplasmically-cloaked spirit beings into the seance room, demonstrated physics-defying phenomena and various other life-after-death evidence.

After you have studied PM, and then begin to pursue modern day channeling, striking things come to light. Modern day channels can be unbelievably better messengers about life in our modern world including information about the spirit realms that the spirits themselves have demonstrated having no clue whatsoever about (e.g. Bashar and the Anunnaki and the creation forth energy container called "the afterlife"). Many, however, are lightweights spewing globs of repeated rhetoric which all too often is taken as really kewl and enlightening stuff. Love and light, ya' know.

Following below...
Last edited by mac on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mac

Re: A Brief History Of Physical Mediumship - Assessing Modern Channels

Postby mac » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Point? If you have been around the PM block, so to speak, you're point of comparison is much better developed, choosing channels to follow has a much clearer focal point, I would suggest that Members take an opportunity to do so. You're intuition will become sharper, channelers and their messages much easier to discern and puppies will be cuter, OK, that last was a lie. :D

It is from this point of view, from the enormous history of PM, that Bashar (among others) shines like a beacon of sense and a purveyor of the fine wine of Truth.

Good Luck!

student_for_life

Postby student_for_life » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Because Bashar strikes me as someone I identify with, I look deeply at what it is I'm connected to with him. I've been studying MBTI psychology lately to learn more about my own life views/functions/filters to see why I make decisions and how. I've always felt empowered when making judgements about people. Darryl is one of the best channels, but I feel the need to look at the relationships between what he does and other channels. I've been watching Bashar from an amateur, novelty point of view. I would like to see him in person, but the timing is not right. I also sense the fact Bashar may have passed on, leaving Darryl to be as integrated as he possibly can be to himself and is "On his own" so to speak.

I've experienced telepathy in a very short spurt, I do believe in the ability and the spectrum of how clear the vibration/frequency needs to be of the beings communicating. I find it hard to believe this ability is non-existent and if it is true from my point of view, it shouldn't be bound to Humans or human abilities. It doesn't mattered if the connection is still there, as I believe his connection, once realized, becomes a singularity.

themaster

Postby themaster » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Bashar teaches "all truths are true, all paths are valid" so one doesn't really need to do homework into channeling's past.. madame blavatsky.. is the one true famous old time channel.. she published huge amounts of babbling.. that was the channeling of the day..

student_for_life wrote:Because Bashar strikes me as someone I identify with, I look deeply at what it is I'm connected to with him. I've been studying MBTI psychology lately to learn more about my own life views/functions/filters to see why I make decisions and how. I've always felt empowered when making judgements about people. Darryl is one of the best channels, but I feel the need to look at the relationships between what he does and other channels. I've been watching Bashar from an amateur, novelty point of view. I would like to see him in person, but the timing is not right. I also sense the fact Bashar may have passed on, leaving Darryl to be as integrated as he possibly can be to himself and is "On his own" so to speak.

I've experienced telepathy in a very short spurt, I do believe in the ability and the spectrum of how clear the vibration/frequency needs to be of the beings communicating. I find it hard to believe this ability is non-existent and if it is true from my point of view, it shouldn't be bound to Humans or human abilities. It doesn't mattered if the connection is still there, as I believe his connection, once realized, becomes a singularity.

Well, one thing I learned (since you bring up telepathy and bashar's/darryl relationship) is..

Bashar doesn't tell everything to darryl.. or there is flexibility there

Let me say when I went to see bashar.. I was maybe a little late.. cause my car rolled-slid down a "california highway ramp" and ahh I had to damage it a bit to get out of all these trees that hill ran me into.. and of course a tow truck would have taken a hour.. so I rocked my way out of this hill full of trees to arrive.. so maybe I was 10 minutes late for my appointment??

Anyway, Darryl did the appointment anyway but ahh yah my car had some leaves n' things on it when I pulled up to his house :P

So what I'm trying to say is.. typical bashar privates with darryl are supposed to be a hour.. but the night before.. or maybe the day I showed up.. "I intentioned for as long as a session as I could get.." so bashar gave me 1 hour 20 minutes.. but when darryl become conscious/bashar said goodbye.. he was pissed about the time.. because he had a meeting with a friend that morning directly after our session.. which was now at a guess 30 minutes past the time darryl wanted to ended.. and darryl did say.. "bashar does do this to me sometimes..." something like that.. and that was a negative inference.. :P

laventeli

Postby laventeli » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 am

My intuition already works just fine. If I'm asking for comments about someone, it's out of curiosity of what someone else might say, but usually I've already made up my mind (doesn't mean that it can't change). I can easily discern whether the information someone is bringing works for me or not, and the best ones for me, for now, are Bashar and Teal and they're the only ones I need (and I don't need them either, I got my higher self and my angels + spirit guides). If my excitement shifts, I trust that it happens for a reason. It shifted from Abraham some years a go, their information is just too general and not literal truths and I want Facts. It doesn't mean that looking more into what was mentioned above wouldn't be of benefit, it might be.

I want a private session with Bashar. :|

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:15 pm

this is so accurate. thats why mediums got a bad rap nd still r because many of them are still channeling non-enlightening info.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”