Lemurian Scrolls

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Lotos

Lemurian Scrolls

Post by Lotos » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:52 am

clairvoyant revelation of man's untold journey to Earth from the Pleiades millions of years ago, and the struggles faced in ensuing eras as souls matured into their ultimate destiny and Divinity. This unusual book by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami was actually read from the akasha in 1973 and spent 25 years entrusted only to his cloistered monastic order.

http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.c ... rev1.1.pdf

Alice

Re: Lemurian Scrolls

Post by Alice » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Have you read it? If so, care to share what you took away from it?

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 am

I have just read the Lemurian Scrolls and I am amazed and pleased and totally in tune with the material. . It’s now time for the people on Earth to remember who they were and what their original purpose is about. There are a few who are remembering their origin and what their purpose is on Planet Terra (Earth). As they awaken they will start to awaken others and they in turn will awaken others,etc. When humankind gave up their “spiritual bodies” and took on earthling bodies, they forgot who they really were. Now is the time for them to reawaken, so they can help the rest of the people on the planet. The time is now!

i will copy here some interesting info
Last edited by Lotos on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:47 am

In the Kali Yuga, humanity will follow routine blindly and their prophets completely. This will not be difficult, because the prophets will not be able to see well, hence not too far.

ha :shock:

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:18 pm

Lotos wrote:I have just read the Lemurian Scrolls and I am amazed and pleased and totally in tune with the material. . It’s now time for the people on Earth to remember who they were and what their original purpose is about. There are a few who are remembering their origin and what their purpose is on Planet Terra (Earth). As they awaken they will start to awaken others and they in turn will awaken others,etc. When humankind gave up their “spiritual bodies” and took on earthling bodies, they forgot who they really were. Now is the time for them to reawaken, so they can help the rest of the people on the planet. The time is now!

i will copy here some interesting info
Thanks for sharing.

Similar material re the minority who are awakening and spreading it to the masses, in the Law of One channelings (Ra via Carla Rueckert) and Pleiadians via Barbara Marciniak.

Does the book give a time frame for the duration of the Kali Yuga?

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Lotos wrote:In the Kali Yuga, humanity will follow routine blindly and their prophets completely. This will not be difficult, because the prophets will not be able to see well, hence not too far.

ha :shock:
Who do you see as the "prophets" being followed blindly?

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:25 am

Alice wrote:

people folow blindy politicians,religion leaders,new age gurus..

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:55 am

Alice wrote: Does the book give a time frame for the duration of the Kali Yuga?
Paragraph 163 states that the Sat Yuga
will dawn “when the inhabitants of the Earth are able to light the night with their own devices.…” This, history tells us, occurred in 1879 when Thomas Alva Edison invented the incandes cent light bulb and within three decades electric lighting was commonplace. So, from 1879 we worked backwards. Using the traditional length of the Kali Yuga as 432,000 years, we calculated that the Kali Yuga must have begun approximately 430,000 BCE. Lemurian Scrolls prophesiedthat the Kali Yuga would begin when man begins to kill one another. As indicated in this timeline, modern science verifies that man killed man as early as 450-350,000 BCE, as evidenced by skel etal remains found in Africa
There is a slow transition between one yuga and the next, called sandhyâ, a word used to denote the twilight transition while
one era is subsiding and the next has yet to fully dawnPart of thepopulation lives in the next while the rest is imbedded in finishing out the last yuga. There are always forerunners of the race, the inventors
and implementors of positive changes. Our last Kali Yuga began to end as the Sat Íiva Yuga began to show the dim light of dawn
when lighting the night was achieved. But the Kali Yuga will have truly ended for all when the sun is seen to peek the horizon of a
peaceful ocean—when the last person is killed by another. When killing among people ends forever, true ahiμsâ reigns

page 245

Remembering

Post by Remembering » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Heard Kryon talk about Lemurian Scrolls just recently, short audio http://audio.kryon.com/en/INDIA-Delhi1.mp3

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Remembering wrote:Heard Kryon talk about Lemurian Scrolls just recently, short audio http://audio.kryon.com/en/INDIA-Delhi1.mp3
What does he say?

i can't find anything about the scrolls he just mentioned lemuria

Remembering

Post by Remembering » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Yes, you're right Lotos. Kyron spoke of the Hindu temple in Kauai and the person who envisioned it, and the story behind it. I believe this is Guru Deva born in the US. Guru Deva also channeled the Lemurian Scrolls to the best of my knowledge Kyron mentioned a ley line that is directly connected to India. There was a Kyron group that visited the temple in Kauia.
I looked into this further after hearing Kyron talk about it then discovered the Lemurian Scroll as a result. That whole run of Crayon's visit to India/Nepal is fascinating.

Remembering

Post by Remembering » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Correction for last post, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami is responsible for the Lemurian Scrolls not Guru Deva

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:05 am

When most problems will arise in the nervesy tem of the animal instincts of man, at the end of
the Kali Yuga, as the merger comes into the Sat Íiva Yuga, the ku∫∂alinî force awakens again in everyone simultaneously, some appar ently sooner than others, depending on how lost they allowed themselves to become in their sleep and whether or not they
applied certain kinds of dis cipline and formulas to awaken this primal force prematurely. As the Sat Íiva Yuga dawns, we are told, mankind
will become friendly one to an other again, because they will see more deeply into each other. Calm, cre ative, strong and full of
love they will be, full of insight and understanding, as en masse they awaken out of the sleep of the Kali Yuga. Each one who awakens first
will speak out the same message to all

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Lotos wrote:
Alice wrote:

That is one way to look at it.

I would say that it is our scientists who we follow more than anyone on this planet without even realizing that most of the time we are simply buying into another belief system.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Lotos wrote:
Alice wrote:

I would say that it is our scientists who we follow more than anyone on this planet without even realizing that most of the time we are simply buying into another belief system.
Good point!
"Every society that's ever existed has always had the built-in assumption that they only needed to find out 5% more about reality
and then it would all fall into place and that they have the right tools for doing that, but we look back on them with this great sense of
superiority on the naivete of the ancient Egyptians, the ancient Greeks, the Maya, the 17th century English, everybody, we look back on
their naivete, but in fact our own cultural enterprise is fraught with a peculiar illogic and childishness and naivete..."

Billy

Post by Billy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Lotos wrote:
Alice wrote:

Actually, that's how I perceive some people to be about Bashar

Billy

Post by Billy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
Lotos wrote:

Good point!
"Every society that's ever existed has always had the built-in assumption that they only needed to find out 5% more about reality
and then it would all fall into place and that they have the right tools for doing that, but we look back on them with this great sense of
superiority on the naivete of the ancient Egyptians, the ancient Greeks, the Maya, the 17th century English, everybody, we look back on
their naivete, but in fact our own cultural enterprise is fraught with a peculiar illogic and childishness and naivete..."

I agree! I think every era thinks it's much more enlightened than the last but human problems are human problems no matter the point in history. The technology changes but the themes remain the same - good, bad and indifferent. I listen to Terrence a lot - is one of my favourite things to do on the rare occasions I get half an hour or so to myself - make some fresh coffee and kick back with Terry!

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 am

Rokazulu wrote: I would say that it is our scientists who we follow more than anyone on this planet without even realizing that most of the time we are simply buying into another belief system.
ha,but this is not so easy like it seems :mrgreen: belief system create your reality

MariBiZ

Lemurian Scrolls

Post by MariBiZ » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:24 pm

What do you mean by Magnetic Scrolls game idea? Are you referring to parser games in general or something more specific?