Adronis

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

Adronis

Postby themaster » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:26 am

Became aware of some adronis predictions today.. he made a interesting one about our class too :P

We don't seem to talk to much about bashar's 2016 prediction.. but I will go on to say.. I asked my teachers about it.. and there only response was "it was needed...." which they do say a lot on some things...

But I still think bashar's prediction was trump (and certainly gotta little confusing with bashar's father and other predictions) and those who weren't very big bashar fans.. got their fill and left.. "bye"

But by my observation trump has been a GREAT invention/creation for our world and he is doing a excellent job!

So apparently with this prediction.. he will be quite a catalyst for 2018 as well...

I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Re: Adronis

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:21 am

themaster wrote:Became aware of some adronis predictions today.. he made a interesting one about our class too :P

We don't seem to talk to much about bashar's 2016 prediction.. but I will go on to say.. I asked my teachers about it.. and there only response was "it was needed...." which they do say a lot on some things...

But I still think bashar's prediction was trump (and certainly gotta little confusing with bashar's father and other predictions) and those who weren't very big bashar fans.. got their fill and left.. "bye"

But by my observation trump has been a GREAT invention/creation for our world and he is doing a excellent job!

So apparently with this prediction.. he will be quite a catalyst for 2018 as well...

Just watched the new video. I like! It all seems quite in sync with the thread here on The Coming Storm. Anyway, it resonates, thanks
for posting. I did note a glitch when Adronis said that each year through 2020 was going to be more intense than the next. Hm, that is a new
concept. I'll have to ponder that one :) Tomorrow I will catch up with the other vid. He seems like a very good channel.

And yes, Trump is Mr. Catalyst!

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”