Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Quotes out of the Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Simply joy and more joy. Forever. :)
"Yes. Even the ecstasy would not be ecstasy were there not a time when there was
no ecstasy. This is as true with spiritual ecstasy as it is with physical.
There is nothing depressing about the cycle of life, there is only joy. Simply joy and
more joy.
True masters are never less than joyful. This staying at the level of mastery is what
you may now find desirable. Then you can move in and out of the ecstasy and still
be joyful always. You do not need the ecstasy to be joyful. You are joyful simply
knowing that ecstasy is."

CwG p3
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Changed the title from 'Quotes from CwG' to 'CwG'.
The thread may be just to discuss anything from the books from Walsch, to share something you like.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Keep good company
I would tell you this: It is when you are surrounded by lower consciousness that you
will benefit more from remaining with your individual understandings, and when you
are surrounded by higher consciousness that you receive greater benefit from
surrender.
It may, therefore, be wise to seek beings of high consciousness. I cannot
overemphasize the importance of the company you keep.
In what you call the afterlife, there is nothing to worry about on this score, for you will
instantly and automatically be surrounded by beings of high consciousness—and by
high consciousness itself.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed May 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Supply and demand does not drive the HEB system.
As beautiful as that is, there are still some people who would call it communism.
If they wish to do so, then so be it. Yet I tell you this: Until your community of beings
knows about being in community, you will never experience Holy Communion, and cannot know Who I Am.

The highly evolved cultures of the universe understand deeply all that I have
explained here. In those cultures it would not be possible to fail to share. Nor would
it be possible to think of "charging" increasingly exorbitant "prices" the more rare a
necessity became. Only extremely primitive societies would do this. Only very
primitive beings would see scarcity of that which is commonly needed as an
opportunity for greater profits. "Supply and demand" does not drive the HEB system.
This is part of a system that humans claim contributes to their quality of life and to the common good.
Yet, from the vantage point of a highly evolved being, your system violates the common good,
for it does not allow that which is good to be experienced in common.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun May 22, 2016 6:49 pm

And you shall know that you have found God for there will be these signs, these indications, these changes in you
You shall know that you have taken the path to God, and you shall know that you have found God, for there will be these signs, these indications, these changes in you:

1. You shall love God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul. And there shall be no other God set before Me. No longer will you worship human love, or success, money, or power, nor any symbol thereof. You will set aside these things as a child sets aside toys. Not because they are unworthy, but because you have outgrown them.

And, you shall know you have taken the path to God because:

2. You shall not use the name of God in vain. Nor will you call upon Me for frivolous things. You will understand the power of words, and of thoughts, and you would not think of invoking the name of God in an unGodly manner. You shall not use My name in vain because you cannot. For My name—the Great “I Am”—is never used in vain (that is, without result), nor can it ever be. And when you have found God, you shall know this.

And, I shall give you these other signs as well:

3. You shall remember to keep a day for Me, and you shall call it holy. This, so that you do not long stay in your illusion, but cause yourself to remember who and what you are. And then shall you soon call every day the Sabbath, and every moment holy.

4. You shall honor your mother and your father—and you will know you are the Son of God when you honor your Father/Mother God in all that you say or do or think. And even as you so honor the Mother/Father God, and your father and mother on Earth (for they have given you life), so, too, will you honor everyone.

5. You know you have found God when you observe that you will not murder (that is, willfully kill, without cause). For while you will understand that you cannot end another’s life in any event (all life is eternal), you will not choose to terminate any particular incarnation, nor change any life energy from one form to another, without the most sacred justification. Your new reverence for life will cause you to honor all life forms—including plants, trees and animals—and to impact them only when it is for the highest good.

And these other signs will I send you also, that you may know you are on the path:

6. You will not defile the purity of love with dishonesty or deceit, for this is adulterous. I promise you, when you have found God, you shall not commit this adultery.

7. You will not take a thing that is not your own, nor cheat, nor connive, nor harm another to have any thing, for this would be to steal. I promise you, when you have found God, you shall not steal.

Nor shall you…

8. Say a thing that is not true, and thus bear false witness. Nor shall you…

9. Covet your neighbor’s spouse, for why would you want your neighbor’s spouse when you know all others are your spouse?

10. Covet your neighbor’s goods, for why would you want your neighbor’s goods when you know that all goods can be yours, and all your goods belong to the world?

You will know that you have found the path to God when you see these signs. For I promise that no one who truly seeks God shall any longer do these things. It would be impossible to continue such behaviors.

These are your freedoms, not your restrictions. These are my commitments, not my commandments. For God does not order about what God has created—God merely tells God’s children: this is how you will know that you are coming home.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Negativity is never a sign of ultimate truth
Negativity is never a sign of ultimate truth, even if it seems like your truth at the moment. It may arise out of an unhealed part of you. In fact, always it does.

That is why it is so important to get these negativities out, to release them. Only by letting go of them—putting them out there, placing them in front of you—can you see them clearly enough to know whether you really believe them.

You have all said things—ugly things—only to discover that, once having been said, they no longer feel “true.” You have all expressed feelings—from fear to anger to rage—only to discover that, once having been expressed, they no longer reveal how you really feel.

In this way, feelings can be tricky. Feelings are the language of the soul, but you must make sure you are listening to your true feelings and not some counterfeit model constructed in your mind.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Be like water
All of life is motion. Even rocks are filled with motion. Everything moves. Everything.
There is nothing that is not in motion. Therefore, by the very fact of motion, nothing
is the same from one moment to the next. Nothing.
Remaining the same, or seeking to, moves against the laws of life. This is foolish,
because in this struggle, life will always win.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:31 am

"Yes. And what you desire is to come to Full Knowing of who you are, and then to re-create yourself anew in the next grandest version of that. This is the desire of all life. It is called growth. It is termed evolution.You will want to know all there is to know about being alive, being you, being Divine. So this time in "heaven," or the spiritual realm, is pure joy. Life in the physical realm can be pure joy as well, it is just that most souls do not know this. They have forgotten who they really are.
It is difficult to describe the activity of your soul in the spiritual realm in much greater detail because of the limitation of your present level of conscious­ness. I can tell you that it is a time of great Knowing. Yet there will come a moment when Knowing will not be enough. The soul will seek to experience what it Knows of Itself in its new idea about Itself. This, it understands, can occur only in the physical world."

- Home With God

student_for_life

Postby student_for_life » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:34 pm

"In the largest sense, all the “bad” things that happen are of your choosing. The
mistake is not in choosing them, but in calling them bad. For in calling them bad, you
call your Self bad, since you created them.
This label you cannot accept, so rather than label your Self bad, you disown your
own creations. It is this intellectual and spiritual dishonesty which lets you accept a
world in which conditions are as they are. If you had to accept—or even felt a deep
inner sense of—personal responsibility for the world, it would be a far different
place. This would certainly be true if everyone felt responsible. That this is so
patently obvious is what makes it so utterly painful, and so poignantly ironic."

I listen and think a bit when someone says "That's bad", including myself.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:57 am

student_for_life wrote:"In the largest sense, all the “bad” things that happen are of your choosing. The
mistake is not in choosing them, but in calling them bad. For in calling them bad, you
call your Self bad, since you created them.
This label you cannot accept, so rather than label your Self bad, you disown your
own creations. It is this intellectual and spiritual dishonesty which lets you accept a
world in which conditions are as they are. If you had to accept—or even felt a deep
inner sense of—personal responsibility for the world, it would be a far different
place. This would certainly be true if everyone felt responsible. That this is so
patently obvious is what makes it so utterly painful, and so poignantly ironic."

The realization that we are at the cause of all the worlds misery is truly the most facing one. Because who do we want to be regarding this situation? Will we do our everything we can to make sure we stop it from happening?

This one particularly is a 'hard truth':
You claim that there are good reasons that 40,000 people a day must die of hunger. There are no good reasons. Yet at a time when you say you can do nothing to stop 40,000 people a day from dying of hunger, you bring 50,000 people a day into your world to begin a new life. And this you call love. This you call God’s plan. It is a plan which totally lacks logic or reason, to say nothing of compassion.

I am showing you in stark terms that the world exists the way it exists because you have chosen for it to. You are systematically destroying your own environment, then pointing to so-called natural disasters as evidence of God’s cruel hoax, or Nature’s harsh ways. You have played the hoax on yourself, and it is your ways which are cruel.

Nothing, nothing is more gentle than Nature. And nothing, nothing has been more cruel to Nature than man. Yet you step aside from all involvement in this; deny all responsibility. It is not your fault, you say, and in this you are right It is not a question of fault, it is a matter of choice.

But I did not choose to get hit by that truck! I did not choose to get mugged by that robber, or raped by that maniac. People could say that. There are people in the world who could say that.

You are all at root cause for the conditions which exist which create in the robber the desire, or the perceived need, to steal. You have all created the consciousness which makes rape possible. It is when you see in yourself that which caused the crime that you begin, at last, to heal the condition from which it sprang.

Feed your hungry, give dignity to your poor. Grant opportunity to your less fortunate. End the prejudice which keeps masses huddled and angry, with little promise of a better tomorrow. Put away your pointless taboos and restrictions upon sexual energy—rather, help others to truly understand its wonder, and to channel it properly. Do these things and you will go a long way toward ending robbery and rape forever.

As for the so-called “accident”—the truck coming around the bend, the brick falling from the sky—learn to greet each such incident as a small part of a larger mosaic. You have come here to work out an individual plan for your own salvation. Yet salvation does not mean saving yourself from the snares of the devil. There is no such thing as the devil, and hell does not exist. You are saving yourself from the oblivion of non-realization.

You cannot lose in this battle. You cannot fail. Thus it is not a battle at all, but simply a process.

Especially the 'you have all created the consciousness which makes rape possible' is interesting to hear. We don't need to be hard on ourselves, we all do our best and we are all seen as perfect in the eyes of God but it's true. Every time we still act in fear and judgement we still partake in the negativity, and because we are all connected it is linked and connected to all actions around the world.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:03 am

Life is so scary. And so confusing. I wish things could be more clear.

There is nothing scary about life, if you are not attached to results.

Even though I read this book so often, this one was again an: 'Ah, of course moment'.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:25 am

Listening to the audiobook right now.

Pretty amazing about how closely this book aligns with Bashar, other mystics, basically my beliefs right now at this moment. It is just filling in all the gaps and I feel I am just remembering everything.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:58 am

Indeed, it really fueled me and still fuels me to really work on the spiritual path and wow it's rewarding and engaging.

Bashar on the book: 'It's one of the greatest gifts you have given to yourselves.'

student_for_life

Postby student_for_life » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:56 pm

So where I live, they are considering decriminalizing rape as a less than violent crime, that rape would be a non-violent offense. Seems ironic, and I agree the only way to improve our position on such a thing would be for all of us to take an active part in the solution. But our prison system is a part of it and what it does to the people inside.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:55 am

Some years ago I was in another group studying the Michael Teachings, and the subject of
the CWG books came up. I had shared with a poster the 18 Remembrances from Home With God,
(which he had not yet read)
after he posted about his lingering grief at all the passings of friends and family in his life.
This was his reply:
The C w/ G materials have been so important to me that in a session w/
Shepherd early February I asked Michael about Neale and the C w/ G
books. Specifically questioned if Neale was having a conversation w/
God as he claimed, & if not then w/ whom was he conversing? The
Michaels responded that Neale is ("of course" they said) a channel and
is channeling energy from a plane so high as to be indistinguishable
from God to those at this level. They further said that unlike those
who channel Michael - an entity bringing forth teachings of its own
volition - Walsch is channeling (I think they said or at least implied)
a Causal level entity, who in turn is channeling an entity from much
higher plane. The analogy is a 'stepping down' of the energy into a
form / vibration suitable to be put into words on the physical plane,
not unlike a transformer stepping down voltage from high energy
transmission lines to a level usable in a house hold.

I'm paraphrasing & would like to double check the tapes, but my memory
holds Michael further went on to say something to the effect in this
case the channeling is working well and hence, high truths are being
brought forth in the C w/ G materials.

Thought that was an interesting cross check and validation of something
I'd validated internally from my own experience w/ the material.

For those unfamiliar with the Michael Teachings:
http://www.michaelteachings.com/

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Love yourself first
So it is not such a radical teaching to say, “Blessed are the Self-centered, for they shall know God.” It might not be a bad goal in your life to know the highest part of your Self, and to stay centered in that.

Your first relationship, therefore, must be with your Self. You must first learn to honor and cherish and love your Self.

You must first see your Self as worthy before you can see another as worthy. You must first see your Self as blessed before you can see another as blessed. You must first know your Self to be holy before you can acknowledge holiness in another.

My teachers have all come with the same message. Not “I am holier than thou,” but “You are as holy as am I.”

This is the message you have not been able to hear; this is the truth you have not been able to accept. And that is why you can never truly, purely, fall in love with another. You have never truly, purely fallen in love with your Self.

And so I tell you this: be now and forever centered upon your Self. Look to see what you are being, doing, and having in any given moment, not what’s going on with another.

It is not in the action of another, but in your re-action, that your salvation will be found.

cwg p1

This has made quite an impact on me, and it's really serving me to pay more attention to how I am feeling than to be so much thinking about the other(s).

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:28 pm

They removed the Conversations with God audiobooks from Youtube =(.

Did anyone happen to save them before they were taken down? I was in the middle of the second one and it was getting good.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 am

Rokazulu wrote:They removed the Conversations with God audiobooks from Youtube =(.

Did anyone happen to save them before they were taken down? I was in the middle of the second one and it was getting good.

send him a message on facebook, probably a publishers thing but still:
under his daily quote post
'Using, this to pose a question you might see, hope that's ok: why did the audio books on youtube get removed. Why? Didn't God speak off living in oneness, highly evolved beings sharing unconditionally and wasn't there even a mention of putting it for free on the internet directly in the books??'

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:08 am

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:30 am

Excerpt from Home with God - In a Life that Never Ends
Life is the experience of The Singularity, knowing Itself as Itself through the experiences of Its Individuations. There is but a Single Agenda, and it is served through the distinctly different but remarkably co-joined experiences of every one of us.

That Single Agenda is for Divinity to be expressed and experienced in all Its splendor, and to recreate and define Itself anew in every single golden moment of Now. HOW It expresses Itself, HOW It experiences Itself, HOW It defines Itself, is up to you. That is the decision you are making every day. That is the choice you are demonstrating every moment. You are doing so individually and collectively. Every act is an act of self-definition.

Of this truth, and many others, will you be reminded when you merge with the Core of your Being. It is here that you will be rejuvenated, reunited, and reintegrated, should you have forgotten the original agenda, should you have lost your memory and your sense of Who You Really Are. And if you have not, but rather, have a full awareness of all of this and a full experience of it, it is at the Core of your Being where you will be replenished.

The great misunderstanding of all those who have forgotten the Ultimate Truth, the great illusion of all those who live in temporary amnesia, is that there is somewhere they have to "go", somewhere they have to journey, in order to "get to heaven," or "unite with God," and experience eternal bliss.

There is nowhere you have to go, nothing you have to do, and nothing you have to be except exactly what you are being right now, in order to experience the bliss of the Divine. You ARE the bliss of the Divine, and you simply do not know it.

Then why bother taking these endless trips? Why am I continuously journeying through the Space/Time Continuum? Why have I undertaken this endless search for God?

Your journey is not an endless SEARCH for God, it is an endless EXPERIENCE of God.

Understood in this way, the reason for the continuous journey becomes apparent. The journey is a process. It is the way that you know God---indeed, that you know yourself AS that which is Divine. This journey is therefore your greatest joy.

Okay, so I am taking these "trips" through time and space in order to experience God. But when do I actually meet God? Earlier you said that God will be the first experience I will have after my death.

If you believe that it will be, then it will be. But you do not have to wait until then. In fact, you have been meeting God all along. That is what I have been telling you.

Here is the central error of most human theology: you think that one day you are going to meet God. You imagine that you are one day going to get back Home. You are not going to get back Home.

You never left Home.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”