Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 pm

So Bashar recommended the books Conversations with God by Walsch part 1, 2, 3 and Home with God. Here is one example: [youtube]KPI9ylSCmRE[/youtube]
[youtube]4dKbx-30HPY[/youtube]
(the complete list of all the recommended Bashar books: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&p=9#p9)

The books are free to read online, this was actually suggested in the books by God that the books should be put on the internet for free. Here they are:
http://www.universe-people.com/english/ ... _god_1.htm
http://www.universe-people.com/english/ ... _god_2.htm
http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/ ... /cwg-3.pdf

And Home with God:
http://zeniclinic.com/zen/books/Neale-D ... th-God.pdf

I find the book incredibly inspiring and I would like to share some of the best stuff with you as this book really changed my life and my understanding of it!

Here are a few nice ones:
Everyone does their best
I am going to tell you this: there are no “rotten apples.” There are only people who disagree with your point of view on things, people who construct a different model of the world. I am going to tell you this: No persons do anything inappropriate, given their model of the world.

Highest feeling
The highest feeling is the experience of unity with All That Is. This is the great return to Truth for which the soul yearns. This is the feeling of perfect love.
Perfect love is to feeling what perfect white is to color. Many think that white is the absence of color. It is not. It is the inclusion of all color. White is every other color that exists, combined.
So, too, is love not the absence of an emotion (hatred, anger, lust, jealousy, covetousness), but the summation of all feeling. It is the sum total. The aggregate amount. The everything.
Thus, for the soul to experience perfect love, it must experience every human feeling.
How can I have compassion on that which I don’t understand? How can I forgive in another that which I have never experienced in Myself? So we see both the simplicity and the awesome magnitude of the soul’s journey. We understand at last what it is up to:
The purpose of the human soul is to experience all of it—so that it can be all of it.
How can it be up if it has never been down, left if it has never been right? How can it be warm if it knows not cold, good if it denies evil? Obviously the soul cannot choose to be anything if there is nothing to choose from. For the soul to experience its grandeur, it must know what grandeur is. This it cannot do if there is nothing but grandeur. And so the soul realizes that grandeur only exists in the space of that which is not grand. The soul, therefore, never condemns that which is not grand, but blesses—seeing in it a part of itself which must exist for another part of itself to manifest.
The job of the soul, of course, is to cause us to choose the grandeur—to select the best of Who You Are—without condemning that which you do not select.
This is a big task, taking many lifetimes, for you are wont to rush to judgment, to call a thing “wrong” or “bad” or “not enough,” rather than to bless what you do not choose.

Living in meditation and joy
So daily meditation is a good idea.
A good idea? Yes. Yet know again what I have just said here. The song of the soul
may be sung many ways. The sweet sound of silence may be heard many times.
Some hear the silence in prayer. Some sing the song in their work. Some seek the
secrets in quiet contemplation, others in less contemplative surroundings.
When mastery is reached—or even intermittently experienced—the noises of the
world can be muffled, the distractions quieted, even in the midst of them. All of life
becomes a meditation.
All of life is a meditation, in which you are contemplating the Divine. This is called
true wakefulness, or mindfulness.
Experienced in this way, everything in life is blessed. There is struggle and pain and
worry no more. There is only experience, which you may choose to label in any way
you wish. You may choose to label all of it perfection.
So use your life as a meditation, and all the events in it. Walk in wakefulness, not as
one asleep. Move with mindfulness, not mindlessly, and do not tarry in doubt and
fear, neither in guilt nor self-recrimination, yet reside in permanent splendor in the
assurance that you are grandly loved. You are always One with Me. You are forever
welcome. Welcome home.
For your home is in My heart, and Mine in yours. I invite you to see this in life as you
will surely see it in death. Then you will know that there is no death, and that what
you have called life and death are both part of the same unending experience.
We are all that is, all that ever was, and all that ever will be, world without end.

Why do bad things happen
The classic posing of the question is usually something like: If God is all-perfect and all-loving, why would God create pestilence and famine, war and disease, earthquakes and tornados and hurricanes and all manner of natural disaster, deep personal disappointment, and worldwide calamity?
The answer to this question lies in the deeper mystery of the universe and the highest meaning of life.
I do not show My goodness by creating only what you call perfection all around you. I do not demonstrate My love by not allowing you to demonstrate yours.
As I have already explained, you cannot demonstrate love until you can demonstrate not loving. A thing cannot exist without its opposite, except in the world of the absolute. Yet the realm of the absolute was not sufficient for either you or Me. I existed there, in the always, and it is from where you, too, have come.
In the absolute there is no experience, only knowing. Knowing is a divine state, yet the grandest joy is in being. Being is achieved only after experience. The evolution is this: knowing, experiencing, being. This is the Holy Trinity—the Triune that is God.
God the Father is knowing—the parent of all understandings, the begetter of all experience, for you cannot experience that which you do not know.
God the Son is experiencing—the embodiment, the acting out, of all that the Father knows of Itself, for you cannot be that which you have not experienced.
God the Holy Spirit is being—the disembodiment of all that the Son has experienced of Itself; the simple, exquisite is-ness possible only through the memory of the knowing and experiencing.
This simple being is bliss. It is God-state, after knowing and experiencing Itself. It is that for which God yearned in the beginning. (Of course, you are well past the point where you must have it explained to you that the father-son descriptions of God have nothing to do with gender).
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

SiriusHigherMind

Re: Quotes out of the Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Thank you, I just started yesterday after a feeling of stuckness to finish to read "Home with God". Today at work I started "Friendship with God". It's working through me and I don't really have words for it. It's one of the most helpful tools to connect with god yourself that I'm aware of.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:40 pm

SiriusHigherMind wrote:Thank you, I just started yesterday after a feeling of stuckness to finish to read "Home with God". Today at work I started "Friendship with God". It's working through me and I don't really have words for it. It's one of the most helpful tools to connect with god yourself that I'm aware of.

Yeah, it's great.

Something that stuck with me from Friendship with God was;
'How can we become happy?'
'By making others happy.'

That caused a nice shift in my life, it's indeed fun and rewarding to make others happy. =)
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Yes and I'm glad it is your experience. In the CwG-series it is mentioned that whatever you like to attain yourself you attain it by becoming a channel of that to others. I definitely notice God playing with me since I began to read again and this is fun as well.

In the spirit of the thread and Bashar's message this quote will fit...
“Indeed, the Master knows intuitively that passion is the path. It is the way to Self realization. Even in earthly terms it can be fairly said that if you have a passion for nothing, you have no life at all.”

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:12 pm

We are making progress (from p1)
The question is: Do I wish to walk this path consciously, or unconsciously? With awareness or lack of awareness? As the cause of my experience, or at the effect of it? For most of your life you’ve lived at the effect of your experiences. Now, you’re invited to be the cause of them. That is what is known as conscious living. That is what is called walking in awareness.

Now, many of you have walked quite some distance, as I’ve said. You have made no small progress. So you should not feel that after all these lives you’ve “only” come to this. Some of you are highly evolved creatures, with a very sure sense of Self. You know Who You Are and you know what you’d like to become. Furthermore, you even know the way to get from here to there.

That’s a great sign. That’s a sure indication.

Of what?

Of the fact that you now have very few lives left.

Is that good?

It is, now—for you. And that is so because you say it is so. Not long ago all you wanted to do was stay here. Now, all you want to do is leave. That’s a very good sign.

Living as a whole being (p2)
When was the last time you sat alone with the silence, traveling to the deepest part of your being? When was the last time you said hello to your soul?

When you live as a single-faceted creature, you become deeply mired in matters of the body: Money. Sex. Power. Possessions. Physical stimulations and satisfactions. Security. Fame. Financial gain.

When you live as a dual-faceted creature, you broaden your concerns to include matters of the mind. Companionship; creativity; stimulation of new thoughts, new ideas; creation of new goals, new challenges; personal growth.

When you live as a three-part being, you come at last into balance with yourself. Your concerns include matters of the soul: spiritual identity; life purpose; relationship to God; path of evolution; spiritual growth; ultimate destiny.

As you evolve into higher and higher states of consciousness, you bring into full realization every aspect of your being.

Yet evolution does not mean dropping some aspects of Self in favor of others. It simply means expanding focus; turning away from almost exclusive involvement with one aspect, toward genuine love and appreciation for all aspects.

Attack is a call for help (p2)
But when people attack us, hurt us, damage us, even kill us for their own ends, is that not evil?

I have told you before: all attack is a call for help.

No one truly desires to hurt another. Those who do it— including your own governments, by the way—do it out of a misplaced idea that it is the only way to get something they want.

I’ve already outlined in this book the higher solution to this problem. Simply want nothing. Have preferences, but no needs.

Yet this is a very high state of being; it is the place of Masters.

In terms of geopolitics, why not work together as a world to meet the most basic needs of everyone?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Being on the spiritual game (p1) (One of my favorite parts)
You have not been “at this spiritual game” for 20 years, you have been barely skirting the edges of it (This is not a “spanking,” by the way, this is just a statement of the truth.) I’ll concede that for two decades you’ve been looking at it; flirting with it; experimenting now and then… but I haven’t felt your true—your truest—commitment to the game until just recently.

Let’s be clear that “being at the spiritual game” means dedicating your whole mind, your whole body, your whole soul to the process of creating Self in the image and likeness of God.

This is the process of Self realization about which Eastern mystics have written. It is the process of salvation to which much Western theology has devoted itself.

This is a day-to-day, hour-to-hour, moment-to-moment act of supreme consciousness. It is a choosing and a re-choosing every instant. It is ongoing creation. Conscious creation. Creation with a purpose. It is using the tools of creation we have discussed, and using them with awareness and sublime intention.

That is “playing this spiritual game.” Now, how long have you been at this?
I haven’t even begun.

Don’t go from one extreme to the other, and don’t be so hard on yourself. You have been dedicated to this process—and you’re actually engaged in it more than you’ll give yourself credit for. But you haven’t been doing so for 20 years—or anything close to that. Yet the truth is, how long you have been engaged in it is not important. Are you engaged in it now? That’s all that matters.

Let’s move on with your statement. You ask us to “look where it’s gotten you,” and you describe yourself as being “one step away from the poorhouse.” I look at you and see a quite different thing. I see a person who is one step away from the rich house! You feel you are one paycheck from oblivion, and I see you as one paycheck from Nirvana. Now much depends, of course, on what you see as your “pay”—and to what end you are working.

If the object of your life is to acquire what you call security, I see and understand why you feel you are “one paycheck from the poorhouse.” Yet even this assessment is open to correction. Because with My pay, all good things come to you—including the experience of feeling secure in the physical world.

My pay—the payoff you get when you “work for” Me—provides a great deal more than spiritual comfort. Physical comfort, too, can be yours. Yet the ironic part about all this is that, once you experience the kind of spiritual comfort My payoff provides, the last thing you’ll find yourself worrying about is physical comfort.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Does it get easier?
Then may I ask You—does it at least get any easier?

Oh, my darling friend—it is so much easier for you now than it was three lifetimes ago, I can’t even tell you.

Yes, yes—it does get easier. The more you remember, the more you are able to experience, the more you know, so to speak. And the more you know, the more you remember. It is a circle. So yes, it gets easier, it gets better, it becomes even more joyful.

But remember, none of it has been exactly a drudge. I mean, you’ve loved all of it! Every last minute! Oh, it’s delicious, this thing called life! It’s a scrumptious experience, no?

Well, yes, I suppose.

You suppose? How much more scrumptious could I have made it? Are you not being allowed to experience everything? The tears, the joy, the pain, the gladness, the exaltation, the massive depression, the win, the lose, the draw? What more is there?

A little less pain, perhaps.

Less pain without more wisdom defeats your purpose; does not allow you to experience infinite joy—which is What I Am.

Be patient. You are gaining wisdom. And your joys are now increasingly available without pain. That, too, is a very good sign.

You are learning (remembering how) to love without pain; to let go without pain; to create without pain; to even cry without pain. Yes, you’re even able to have your pain without pain, if you know what I mean.

I think I do. I’m enjoying even my own life dramas more. I can stand back and see them for what they are. Even laugh.

Exactly. And you don’t call this growth?

I suppose I do.

And so then, keep on growing, My son. Keep on becoming. And keep on deciding what you want to become in the next highest version of your Self. Keep on working toward that. Keep on! Keep on! This is God Work we’re up to, you and I. So keep on!

BreatheDeeply

Postby BreatheDeeply » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Thank you for the recommendations, they helped out somewhat I'm sure. :)

Listened to all three of the books now.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Life is made for Us to know it ourselves
Life (as you call it) is an opportunity for you to know experientially what you already know conceptually. You need learn nothing to do this. You need merely remember what you already know, and act on it.

I’m not sure I understand.

Let’s start here. The soul—your soul—knows all there is to know all the time. There’s nothing hidden to it, nothing unknown. Yet knowing is not enough. The soul seeks to experience.

You can know yourself to be generous, but unless you do something which displays generosity, you have nothing but a concept. You can know yourself to be kind, but unless you do someone a kindness, you have nothing but an idea about yourself.

It is your soul’s only desire to turn its grandest concept about itself into its greatest experience. Until concept becomes experience, all there is is speculation. I have been speculating about Myself for a long time. Longer than you and I could collectively remember. Longer than the age of this universe times the age of the universe. You see, then, how young is—how new is—My experience of Myself!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:30 pm

SiriusHigherMind wrote:Yes and I'm glad it is your experience. In the CwG-series it is mentioned that whatever you like to attain yourself you attain it by becoming a channel of that to others. I definitely notice God playing with me since I began to read again and this is fun as well.

In the spirit of the thread and Bashar's message this quote will fit...
“Indeed, the Master knows intuitively that passion is the path. It is the way to Self realization. Even in earthly terms it can be fairly said that if you have a passion for nothing, you have no life at all.”

Yes, the full part =)

Passion is the path, renunciation, expectation, samadhi
Is renunciation a part of the truly spiritual life?

Yes, because ultimately all Spirit renounces what is not real, and nothing in the life you lead is real, save your relationship with Me. Yet renunciation in the classic sense of self-denial is not required.

The renunciate never denies passion—the renunciate simply denies attachment to results. Passion is a love of doing. Doing is being, experienced. Yet what is often created as part of doing? Expectation.

To live your life without expectation—without the need for specific results —that is freedom. That is Godliness. That is how I live.

You are not attached to results?

Absolutely not. My joy is in the creating, not in the aftermath. Renunciation is not a decision to deny action. Renunciation is a decision to deny a need for a particular result. There is a vast difference.

Could you explain what You mean by the statement, “Passion is the love of turning being into action”?

Beingness is the highest state of existence. It is the purest essence. It is the “now-not now,” the “all-not all,” the “always-never” aspect of God. Pure being is pure God-ing.

Yet it has never been enough for us to simply be. We have always yearned to experience What We Are—and that requires a whole other aspect of divinity, called doing.

Let us say that you are, at the core of your wonderful Self, that aspect of divinity called love. (This is, by the way, the Truth of you.) Now it is one thing to be love—and quite another thing to do something loving. The soul longs to do something about what it is, in order that it might know itself in its own experience. So it will seek to realize its highest idea through action.

This urge to do this is called passion. Kill passion and you kill God. Passion is God wanting to say “hi.”

But, you see, once God (or God-in-you) does that loving thing, God has realized Itself, and needs nothing more.

Man, on the other hand, often feels he needs a return on his investment. If we’re going to love somebody, fine—but we’d better get some love back. That sort of thing.

This is not passion. This is expectation.

This is the greatest source of man’s unhappiness. It is what separates man from God.

The renunciate seeks to end this separation through the experience some Eastern mystics have called samadhi. That is, oneness and union with God; a melding with and melting into divinity.

The renunciate therefore renounces results—but never, ever renounces passion. Indeed, the Master knows intuitively that passion is the path. It is the way to Self realization.

Even in earthly terms it can be fairly said that if you have a passion for nothing, you have no life at all.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Life is about creating the highest quality giving
You would not agree to give something of value which you have to another only if they had something of value to give you in exchange.
You would never hold back on giving or sharing something until you got what you call a just return.
You would give and share automatically, and so, there would be far fewer contracts to break, because a contract is about the exchange of goods and services, whereas your life would be about the giving of goods and services, regardless of what exchange may or may not take place.
Yet in this kind of one-way giving would your salvation be found, for you would have discovered what God has experienced: that what you give to another, you give to your Self. What goes around, comes around.

All things that proceed from you, return to you.

Sevenfold. So there is no need to worry about what you are going to "get back."
There is only a need to worry about what you are going to "give out."
Life is about creating the highest quality giving not the highest quality getting.
You keep forgetting. But life is not "for getting." Life is "for giving" and in order to do that, you need to be forgiving to others—especially those who did not give you what you thought you were going to get!

This switch will entail a complete shift of your cultural story. Today, what you call "success" in your culture is measured largely by how much you "get," by how much honor and money and power and possessions you amass. In the New Culture "success" will be measured by how much you cause others to amass.
The irony will be that the more you cause others to amass, the more you will amass, effortlessly. With no "contracts," no "agreements," no "bargaining" or "negotiating" or lawsuits or courts which force you to give to each other what was "promised." In the future economy, you will not do things for personal profit, but for personal growth, which will be your profit. Yet "profit" in material terms will come to you as you become a bigger and grander version of Who You Really Are.

In those days and times, using force to coerce someone to give you something because they "said" that they would will seem very primitive to you. If another person does not keep an agreement, you will simply allow them to walk their path, make their choices, and create their own experience of themselves. And whatever they have not given you, you will not miss, for you will know that there is "more where that came from"—and that they are not your source of that, but you are. "

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:02 pm

Just be, then doing comes naturally
If you decided that "there's nothing we have to do," you would stop trying to use "doingness" to solve your problems, but rather, move to, and come from, a state of being which would cause your experience of those "problems" to disappear, and the conditions themselves to thus evaporate.
This is perhaps the most important truth of all for you to understand at this stage in your evolution, and it is a good place to end this dialogue.

Remember this always, and make it your mantra:
There's nothing I have to have, there's nothing I have to do, and there's nothing I have to be, except exactly what I'm being right now.

This does not mean that "having" and "doing" will be eliminated from your life. It means that what you experience yourself having or doing will spring from your being —not lead you to it. When you come from "happiness," you do certain things because you are happy— as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would make you happy.

When you come from "wisdom," you do certain things because you are wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom.
When you come from "love," you do certain things because you are love, not because you want to have love.
Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come from "being," rather than seeking to "be."

You cannot "do" your way to "being." Whether you are trying to "be" happy, be wise, be love—or be God—you cannot "get there" by doing.
And yet, it is true that you will be doing wonderful things once you "get there."

Here is the Divine Dichotomy. The way to "get there" is to "be there." Just be where you choose to get! It's that simple. There's nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love.
That is Who You Are in any event.
You are My Beloved.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:01 pm

There is not right or wrong but there is that which does and doesn't serve you. Everything has consequences
If you are trying to get to Seattle, it will not serve you to head toward San Jose. It is not "morally wrong" to go to San Jose—it simply doesn't serve you. The question of what you are trying to do, then, becomes a question of prime importance. Not just in your life in general, but in every moment of your life specifically.
Because it is in the moments of life that a life itself is created.

All of this was covered in great detail in the beginning of our holy dialogue, which you have come to call Book 1. I am repeating it here because you seem to need a reminder, or you would never have asked Me your question on abortion.
When you are preparing to have your abortion, therefore, or when you are preparing to smoke that cigarette, or when you are preparing to fry and eat that animal, and when you are preparing to cut that man off in traffic—whether the matter is large or small, whether the choice is major or minor, there is only one question to consider:
Is this Who I Really Am? Is this who I now choose to be?
And understand this: No matter is inconsequential. There is a consequence to everything. The consequence is who and what you are.
You are in the act of defining your Self right now.
That is your answer to the abortion question. That is your answer to the war question. That is your answer to the smoking question and the meat-eating question and to every question about behavior you've ever had.
Every act is an act of self-definition. Everything you think, say, and do declares,
"This is Who I Am."

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Death and suicide from Home With God (link to the book in the OP):
“Two conditions must exist in order to classify a death as a suicide.

1. You must be aware of what you are doing--that is, you must be making a conscious
choice to die.

2. You must be making the choice to die for the purpose of escaping, rather than
completing, your life.

“One purpose of this conversation is to help you get in touch with the sacredness of your
physical life; to assist you in coming to understand that life in the body is a gift of
unspeakable proportions.

I said earlier that death is a powerful moment of creation, and it is. But it is designed for
going TO something, not for escaping FROM something.”

There’s so much pain attached to suicide that I almost didn’t want to bring this subject up.
That pain is felt first, of course, by the person going through the turmoil that led to the
decision to end his or her life, and then by the family of that person. Can there be any
place of comfort in all of this--for anyone?

Comfort may come from knowing that the person who has committed suicide is all right.
They are okay. They are loved and they are never forsaken by God. They will simply not
have achieved what they set out to do. That is important for anyone who is contemplating
suicide to understand.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:03 am

12 things we would do once the message is embodied
If I really understood this and didn't need to have this conversation circle back, again and
again, over what I 'think' I already know, what would that look like?

“First, you would never entertain negative thoughts in your mind again.

“Second, if a negative thought did happen to slip in, you would get it out of your mind
immediately. You would think of something else, deliberately. You would simply change
your mind about that.

“Third, you would begin to not only understand Who You Really Are, but to honor and
demonstrate that. That is, you would move from what you Know to what you Experience
as the measure of your own evolution.

“Fourth, you would love yourself fully, just as you are.

“Fifth, you would love everyone else fully, just as they are.

“Sixth, you would love life fully, just as it is.

“Seventh, you would forgive everyone everything.

“Eighth, you would never deliberately hurt another human being again--emotionally or
physically. Least of all would you ever do this in the name of God.

“Ninth, you would never mourn the death of another again, not even for a moment. You
might mourn your loss, but not their death.

“Tenth, you would never fear or mourn your own death, not even for a moment.

“Eleventh, you would be aware that everything is vibration. Everything. And so you would
pay much more attention to the vibration of everything that you eat, of everything that you
wear, of everything that you watch, read, or listen to, and most important, of everything
that you think, say, and do.

“Twelfth, you would do whatever it takes to adjust the vibration of your own energy and
the life energy that you are creating around you if you find that it is not in resonance with
the highest knowing you have about Who You Are, and the greatest experience of this
that you can possibly imagine.”

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:07 pm

You can't have unity without disunity
In the absence of cold, hot is not. In the absence of tall, short is not. If everything is short, then nothing is short, be­cause “short” does not exist as something that can be known. It may exist as a concept, but it is not a concept that you can directly experience. It can only be an idea, never your expe­rienced reality.
Similarly, in the absence of Disunity, unity is not.
If everything is experienced as unified, then nothing can be experienced as unified, because “unity” does not exist as a discrete experience. It is not something that can be known. It may exist as a concept, but it is not a concept that you can directly experience. It can only be an idea, never your expe­rienced reality.
In this context, you cannot know yourself as Who You Really Are.
Yet it is our wish to know ourselves as Who We Really Are. Thus, we must first create the experience of Who We Are Not.
Since we cannot create this experience in Ultimate Reality, we must do so through illusion.
In this way, we can rejoice in what is really so, and know it. In this way, we can experience Who We Really Are.
The All Of It.
The One And Only.
We are The Collective, The Single Reality In Multiple Form—having taken Multiple Form that we might notice and experience the glory of our Single Reality.
This is a simple explanation of the purpose of relativity, which I have given you many times in our ongoing dialogue. It is repeated here so that you may understand it thoroughly, so that you may awaken from your dream.

from Communion with God http://www.universe-people.com/english/ ... _god.htm#5

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 pm

When you get it
This is what is so. I am the energy of Life. I am that which forms that which has taken form. Everything you see is God, in differing formation.
You are all God, in formation.
Or, put another way, you are God’s in formation.

This I have said to you before, yet now you may at last truly comprehend it.
Much of what I have said to you in our conversations is reiterated a number of times, and this is, of course, by design. You must have a firm grasp of every concept you have been given before you can grasp new concepts you would seek to understand.
Some of you will want to move faster. Some of you will say, “Okay, I’ve got it already!” Yet do you really have it? Your life lived is a measure of what you have and what you do not have. It is a reflection of your deepest understandings.
If your life is an experience of constant joy and total bliss, then you truly have it. This does not mean that your life is without the conditions that can cause pain, suffering, and dis­appointment. It does mean that you live in joy despite those conditions. Your experience has nothing to do with condi­tions.
This is unconditional love, of which I have spoken many times. You may experience this with regard to another person, or with regard to Life Itself.

When you have an unconditional love of Life, then you love Life just the way it is showing up, right here, right now This is possible only when you are “seeing the per­fection.”
I tell you that everything and everyone is perfect. When you can see this, you have taken your first step toward mas­tery. Yet you cannot see this unless and until you understand exactly what everyone is trying to do, and the purpose for everything under heaven.
For instance, when you understand that the purpose of this dialogue’s returning to its main points repeatedly is to bring you deeper and deeper into your own understanding, and closer and closer to mastery, then you will love the rep­etition. You will love it because you understand the benefit. You embrace the gift.
This will bring you equanimity in this moment, and in all the moments of your life, no matter how unpleasant you might previously have judged them. You will even find equanimity in the moments before your death, for you will see your death, too, as perfect.

From communion with God

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Just like Bashar says, exercise daily
Honor your body. Keep it in good shape. It is the most im­portant physical tool that you have. It is a magnificent tool, an extraordinary instrument. You can subject it to untold abuse, and it will continue to serve you as best it can. But why re­duce its effectiveness? Why abuse its systems?
Even as I have told you to meditate every day so that you may quiet your mind and experience your Oneness with Me, now I tell you to exercise each day.
Exercise is the meditation of the body.
It, too, allows you to feel Oneness with all of Life. You will never feel so alive, and so much a part of Life, as when you exercise. Movement of the body will bring you a natural high.
That high feeling has been aptly named. You are high when you are connected with the Creator! And you are con­nected with the Creator when your body is healthy and in tune with Life.
You are in a very high place!
Your body is nothing more than an energy system. The en­ergy that is Life is coursing through your body. You can direct this energy. You can control it.
This energy is called by many names. Some call it chi. In some languages it is ki. There are other names as well. It is all the same thing.

When you remember how to feel this energy, its subtlety, its power, you can also remember how to control it, to direct it. There are Masters who can help you do this. They are from many disciplines, many cultures, and many traditions.

You may also do this on your own, with nothing more than your inner determination to help you. Yet if you seek the guidance of a Master, a teacher, or a guru, it is important to know how to recognize one.
You can know a Master by the way he or she teaches you to get in touch with God, by the way he or she shows you how to meet with the Creator.
If they shout at you, scream at you, exhort you, and entice you to find God outside of yourself—in their truth, in their book, in their way, in their place—then watch out. Take your “watch out,” and remember that this time, it’s an illusion.
If they quietly invite you to find God inside of you, if they tell you that you and I are One—and that you do not need their truth, their book, their way, or their place—then you have found a Master, if only because you have been led to the Master deep inside of you

Communion With God

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Guilt is imposed
No. Because guilt and shame is something which is imposed on a being from
outside of itself. It can then be internalized, no question about that, but it is initially
imposed from the outside. Always. No divine being (and all beings are divine) ever
knows itself or anything it is doing to be "shameful" or "guilty" until someone outside
of Itself labels it that way.
In your culture, is a baby ashamed of its "bathroom habits"? Of course not. Not until
you tell it to be. Does a child feel "guilty" for pleasuring itself with its genitals? Of
course not. Not until you tell it to feel guilty.
The degree to which a culture is evolved is demonstrated by the degree to which it
labels a being or an action "shameful" or "guilty."

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Killing & highly evolved beings, Native Americans
Whoa. What a concept. What an understanding! But I need to go back to something You
said earlier. You said that highly evolved beings—

—Let's abbreviate that as "HEBs" from here on. It's a long name to have to use over
and over again.

Good. Well, You said that "HEBs" would never end the corporal experience of another being
without the being's permission.

That's right.

But why would one being give another being permission to end its physical life?
There could be any number of reasons. It might offer itself as food, for instance. Or
to serve some other necessity—like stopping a war.
This must be why, even in our own cultures, there are those who would not kill any animal
for food or hides without asking the spirit of that being for permission.
Yes. This is the way of your Native Americans, who would not even pick a flower, an
herb, or a plant without having this communication. All of your indigenous cultures
do the same. Interestingly, those are the tribes and cultures that you call "primitive."
Oh, man, are You telling me I can't even pick a radish without asking if it's okay?
You can do anything you choose to do. You asked Me what "HEBs" would do.

So Native Americans are highly evolved beings?

As with all races and species, some are, and some are not. It is an individual thing.
As a culture, though, they have reached a very high level. The cultural myths which
inform much of their experience are very elevated. But, you have forced them to mix
their cultural myths with your own.

Highly evolved beings & sharing
Tell me more about highly evolved civilizations and highly evolved beings. Outside of the fact
that they don't kill each other for any reason, what else makes them different from us?

They share.
Hey, we share!
No, they share everything. With everyone. Not a being goes without. All the natural
resources of their world, of their environment, are divided equally, and distributed to
everyone.
A nation or a group or a culture isn't thought to "own" a natural resource simply
because it happens to occupy the physical location where that resource is found.
The planet (or planets) which a group of species calls "home" is understood to
belong to everyone—to all the species in that system. Indeed, the planet or group of
planets itself is understood to be a "system." It is viewed as a whole system, not as
a bunch of little parts or elements, any one of which can be eliminated, decimated,
or eradicated without damage to the system itself

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”