Discrepancies

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

bothsidesnow

Discrepancies

Postby bothsidesnow » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:06 pm

I wanted to start a thread to address some discrepancies between channeled material, or other favorite teachings. I think we all recognize that there is amazing similarities and compatibilities between channelled work, but I think it's important to address and iron out some differences as well.

Some examples might be:

Was the Course in Miracles really channelled by Jesus?
Was Jesus nailed to the cross (Seth denies that such a thing happened in our timeline, instead suggesting there was a surrogate and misunderstanding)?
Are there really entities that are trying to do us harm (again Seth denies such a thing, insisting that their motives can be traced back to an innocent origin)?
Is the Stoned Ape theory really valid?
Did Jesus really disappear into another dimension (ascend to Heaven, as the Bible says)?
Who is the "Family of Dark" (does it exist) as Barbara Marciniak's channeled work suggests?

If these claims are not true, why or how did they get distorted?

TBP

Re: Discrepancies

Postby TBP » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Were we really, until 1996, in a timeline in which JFK died in 1981, as Bashar says?

And if so, what does that suggest about events that are said to have happened 2000 years ago?

Luc

Postby Luc » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:16 pm

I don't believe it for a second. It may have been channeled by some entity, but it's not an entity I want to have anything to do with.

"The body is an isolated speck of darkness; a hidden secret room, a tiny spot of senseless mystery, a meaningless enclosure carefully protected, yet hiding nothing."

"What God has given you is truly given. AND WILL TRULY RECEIVED. For God’s gifts HAVE no reality, APART from your receiving them. YOUR receiving completes HIS giving. You will receive, BECAUSE it is His Will to give. He gave the holy instant, to be given you. And it is impossible that you receive it not, BECAUSE He gave it. When He willed that His Son be free, His Son WAS free. In the holy instant is His reminder that His Son will ALWAYS be EXACTLY as he was created. And EVERYTHING the Holy Spirit teaches you, is to remind you that you HAVE received what God has given you."

Page after page after page nothing but confusing and meaningless sentences that can be interpreted any way you choose. No thank you, that is not the kind of information I'm willing to study, channeled or not.

Was Jesus nailed to the cross (Seth denies that such a thing happened in our timeline, instead suggesting there was a surrogate and misunderstanding)?

They "hammered him up" according to Abraham... :-)

mac

Postby mac » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:22 am

bothsidesnow wrote:Was Jesus nailed to the cross (Seth denies that such a thing happened in our timeline, instead suggesting there was a surrogate and misunderstanding)?

In a recent Bashar release, either Going Gamma or The Formula, Bashar is solicited by Jesus to be allowed input to the Questioner. Both Jesus and Bashar are making a small joke when Jesus claimed he "nailed" his life i.e. found out exactly who he is.

TFWIW

mac

Postby mac » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:28 am

bothsidesnow wrote:I wanted to start a thread to address some discrepancies between channeled material, or other favorite teachings. I think we all recognize that there is amazing similarities and compatibilities between channelled work, but I think it's important to address and iron out some differences as well.

Some examples might be:

Jesus, I hope not. :lol:

Are there really entities that are trying to do us harm (again Seth denies such a thing, insisting that their motives can be traced back to an innocent origin)?

If there is light, there is dark.
Did Jesus really disappear into another dimension (ascend to Heaven, as the Bible says)?

Jesus according to Bashar is a hybrid being. I take that to mean that he was part ET. part human. If that is the case, then he would have taken a physical body but, when passing over, there would be a direct return to source energy, no afterlife realm (aka Heaven) necessary or allowed.

Why? Because we agreed to that. How? Purposefully.

bothsidesnow

Postby bothsidesnow » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:11 pm

mac wrote:
bothsidesnow wrote:In a recent Bashar release, either Going Gamma or The Formula, Bashar is solicited by Jesus to be allowed input to the Questioner. Both Jesus and Bashar are making a small joke when Jesus claimed he "nailed" his life i.e. found out exactly who he is.

I saw the video too, and it wasn't super clear is Jesus was crucified, though that seemed to be the implication. I don't really get this though. Why would an enlightened master need to be nailed to a cross to find himself? Martyrdom is typically a negative attribute, not a positive one.

mac

Postby mac » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:42 pm

mac wrote:In a recent Bashar release, either Going Gamma or The Formula, Bashar is solicited by Jesus to be allowed input to the Questioner. Both Jesus and Bashar are making a small joke when Jesus claimed he "nailed" his life i.e. found out exactly who he is.

I saw the video too, and it wasn't super clear is Jesus was crucified, though that seemed to be the implication. I don't really get this though. Why would an enlightened master need to be nailed to a cross to find himself? Martyrdom is typically a negative attribute, not a positive one.

Some are nailed, others are simply ignored, who knows why but if that was Jesus that Bashar/Anka channeled, and I believe it was, then his nailing wasn't what caused his own self-revelation of who he totally and holistically is, his life followed with passion was.

laventeli

Postby laventeli » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:
mac wrote:
bothsidesnow wrote:In a recent Bashar release, either Going Gamma or The Formula, Bashar is solicited by Jesus to be allowed input to the Questioner. Both Jesus and Bashar are making a small joke when Jesus claimed he "nailed" his life i.e. found out exactly who he is.

Why are you assuming that he needed to be nailed to the cross for himself? Maybe he chose it to teach others.

I wish someone would ask Bashar if a course in miracles was channeled by Jesus or not.

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:02 pm

mac wrote:Jesus according to Bashar is a hybrid being. I take that to mean that he was part ET. part human. If that is the case, then he would have taken a physical body but, when passing over, there would be a direct return to source energy, no afterlife realm (aka Heaven) necessary or allowed.

That makes a heck of a lot of sense.. because yeshua (jesus wasn't his name) told me he had special dna encoding, so he could facilitate miracles.. or by today's modern terms.. physical manifestations :)

Why would an enlightened master need to be nailed to a cross to find himself? Martyrdom is typically a negative attribute, not a positive one.

The why is explained in this channel.. which I think is a good one ;)

[youtube]CvqpIXemW9k[/youtube]

What are you kidding? Who distorted them?

We did.. parts of ourselves that desired power, worship, domination? Do these ideas resonate with you..

We can't have JESUS tell everyone they are god!! That ruins everything :( :roll:

"my father and I are one" in a simple term.. oneness!

"the way is within" hmm.. go inside.. new agers! Connect with yourself?
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

mac

Postby mac » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:49 pm

themaster wrote:
mac wrote:Jesus according to Bashar is a hybrid being. I take that to mean that he was part ET. part human. If that is the case, then he would have taken a physical body but, when passing over, there would be a direct return to source energy, no afterlife realm (aka Heaven) necessary or allowed.

That makes a heck of a lot of sense.. because yeshua (jesus wasn't his name) told me he had special dna encoding, so he could facilitate miracles.. or by today's modern terms.. physical manifestations :)

Dear, the master, we have asked this before but how is it that you communicate with the archangels, now 'Jesus', what gives? Your credibility is wearing thin. If you continue to avoid this conversation about your paranormal abilites, it will soon diminish to zero. :|

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:16 am

mac wrote:Dear, the master, we have asked this before

I don't think that's so much a we..

mac wrote:Your credibility is wearing thin.

I don't really care what you think of me.. :roll:

mac wrote:it will soon diminish to zero. :|

ohh dear what a savage punishment..

mac wrote:Dear, the master, we have asked this before but how is it that you communicate with the archangels, now 'Jesus', what gives?

one communicates by first paying money, then one sits down and listens and asks questions and reviews.. one may also just listen? hmmm :roll:

[youtube]CvqpIXemW9k[/youtube]
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

mac

Sigh

Postby mac » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Good luck with your so-called communications w/ Jesus and the archangels. Since you have provided no evidence that you hear these teachers, or channel them or that they are who they claim to be, I am putting you into the "foe" category where your posts are ignored. I won't be bothering you, or be bothered by you, during this well-deserved hiatus.

To others: We really need to be more serious, more dedicated and more genuine here in order to BE taken seriously. What I often find is regurgitated clichés and confabulated junk, shielded by the author's unspoken statement: "Prove me wrong if you can." In the end we will have to do better than relying on other people's testimony, including my own. We need to find the experience for ourselves and develop our essential powers of discrimination which need to be put in place and nurtured in order to cut through the dense undergrowth of experience. We can't just simply say "that's my experience, hence it must be real." That leads us to the point where everything becomes acceptable and we can not longer map out a path to truth or lead a meaningful constructive life or function as a society.

In the end we will need to find the golden piece of string on which all experiences are threaded and that can only be achieved when consciousness moves into the unbiased, clear space of awareness which allows us to discriminate between what is a mirage of the mind and the unconscious and what is its underlying base and substance. Adopting this viewing platform we will at least be able to see "what causes these fuzzy balls of light", what causes these "confabulations and fantasies" and why they are perceived as such and why certain things are taken for real by some and not by others.

themaster

Re: Sigh

Postby themaster » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:00 am

mac wrote:Good luck with your so-called communications w/ Jesus and the archangels. Since you have provided no evidence that you hear these teachers, or channel them or that they are who they claim to be, I am putting you into the "foe" category where your posts are ignored. I won't be bothering you, or be bothered by you, during this well-deserved hiatus.

To others: We really need to be more serious, more dedicated and more genuine here in order to BE taken seriously. What I often find is regurgitated clichés and confabulated junk, shielded by the author's unspoken statement: "Prove me wrong if you can." In the end we will have to do better than relying on other people's testimony, including my own. We need to find the experience for ourselves and develop our essential powers of discrimination which need to be put in place and nurtured in order to cut through the dense undergrowth of experience. We can't just simply say "that's my experience, hence it must be real." That leads us to the point where everything becomes acceptable and we can not longer map out a path to truth or lead a meaningful constructive life or function as a society.

In the end we will need to find the golden piece of string on which all experiences are threaded and that can only be achieved when consciousness moves into the unbiased, clear space of awareness which allows us to discriminate between what is a mirage of the mind and the unconscious and what is its underlying base and substance. Adopting this viewing platform we will at least be able to see "what causes these fuzzy balls of light", what causes these "confabulations and fantasies" and why they are perceived as such and why certain things are taken for real by some and not by others.

yah know bashar gave a very clear lecture about "definitions"

what happens when one doesn't read clearly? when they don't see clearly?

ohh yah this spiel above.. happens.. ignorance :(

mac wrote: I am putting you into the "foe" category where your posts are ignored. I won't be bothering you, or be bothered by you, during this well-deserved hiatus.

good plan cement your ignorance.. don't ever possibly look at anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.. :roll:

TBP

Postby TBP » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:35 pm

themaster wrote:
mac wrote:If these claims are not true, why or how did they get distorted?

We did.. parts of ourselves that desired power, worship, domination? Do these ideas resonate with you..

But is this "we" really "us"... or is it the idea of false light beings (what the Gnostics called "archons")?

mac wrote:Good luck with your so-called communications w/ Jesus and the archangels. Since you have provided no evidence that you hear these teachers, or channel them or that they are who they claim to be, I am putting you into the "foe" category where your posts are ignored. I won't be bothering you, or be bothered by you, during this well-deserved hiatus.

Keywords bolded for the benefit of themaster (of ___?).

themaster

Postby themaster » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:22 pm

TBP wrote:
themaster wrote:
mac wrote:If these claims are not true, why or how did they get distorted?

But is this "we" really "us"... or is it the idea of false light beings (what the Gnostics called "archons")?

this statement is more about the oneness of things and the responsibility in that..

yah know I did learn something and that is after yeshua and friends tried to bring a very empowering message.. some liars and friends (still us) did change that message to more disempowerment and worship and ahh you are not god.. (could never be equal to.. either) :roll:

So the fact that hell still exists in a certain faith is ahh how easily those lies spread through religious faith-fire :)

TBP wrote:Keywords bolded for the benefit of themaster (of ___?).

?

themaster

Postby themaster » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:44 am

wow blast from the past.. you can always count on spam posts to do this.. I guess..

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”