Whatever happened to Seth?

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

openmindedskeptic

Whatever happened to Seth?

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Many years ago I was dumbfounded, after finishing the last Seth book, having read therein that Seth could not succeed in giving Jane the info she needed to overcome her fatal condition, in answer to hear desperate pleadings.

At the time, I thought to myself "This is the guy who's supposed to be the big expert on explaining reality creation, and he can't even explain the basics of good health to this young women who is his channel.... and she dies and leaves him out in the cold, looking like a fool ? Wtf ?!?!?"

Well, in time I got over it, found other channelled information, moved on, etc.... no big deal....

But ! I am curious if anyone here knows if he ever surfaced again in our dimension.... he still owes me 50 bucks....

Just kidding, I would never lend money to an old dead guy, but I did hear that Abraham allegedly said that Seth had joined the merry Abraham crew.

Then again someone else said that they had seen Seth down in the lower east side of Manhatten, living in a cardboard box in an alley, drinking cheap wine and panhandling for spare change....

Who to believe ? ;)

OMS

Mark

Re: Whatever happened to Seth?

Postby Mark » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:10 am

Are you referring to the Seth chronicles by chance?
Mentor

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:52 pm

I haven't heard of the Seth Chronicles.... I was referring to the entity Seth who was channelled by Jane Roberts from the 1960s to the 1980s until she died in 1984. The books include The Nature of Personal Reality and Seth Speaks.

One of his fun quotes is this one -

“When one has been born and has died many times, expecting extinction with each death, and when this experience is followed by the realization that existence still continues, then a sense of the divine comedy enters in.”

-Seth, as channeled through Jane Roberts

OMS

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:I haven't heard of the Seth Chronicles.... I was referring to the entity Seth who was channelled by Jane Roberts from the 1960s to the 1980s until she died in 1984. The books include The Nature of Personal Reality and Seth Speaks.

One of his fun quotes is this one -

“When one has been born and has died many times, expecting extinction with each death, and when this experience is followed by the realization that existence still continues, then a sense of the divine comedy enters in.”

-Seth, as channeled through Jane Roberts

OMS

Had not heard of that one, thanks!

Seth did work with Jane on her recovery. He asked her to stop smoking for one thing, but she did not. So much for her "desperate pleadings."
Smoking is a risk factor in rheumatoid arthritis.
https://www.healthline.com/health/ra-and-smoking

As I understand, she was always smoking while channeling Seth.

Basically I think her work was done here and she was ready to transition.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”