Elias--Q&A about Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Elias--Q&A about Bashar

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Someone asks Elias (channeled by Mary Ennis) a question about Bashar.

I don't get the part about Bashar being within our dimension. :? I tried to get the guy asking these questions to clarify the point but he isn't up for that...

3254 - KEN: One little quickie about, I was trying to get some clarity on. You say, ok, Bashar is within this, within our dimension and many times you referred to, as what we know of the Bashar phenomenon, has to do with translations of something. Could you talk a little about the nature of.. I'm wondering why the.. even though it's within our dimension, why the translation aspect?

ELIAS: HA HA HA HA HA HA!

KEN: That would probably take about ten hours of discussion, I don't know if it could be said concisely.

ELIAS: If you in this present moment today, traveled to another planet outside of your solar system -

KEN: Ok, what we consider huge distances.

ELIAS: - If you traveled outside of your solar system and discovered a planet in which there was sustainable life in your terms, other beings that inhabited another planet, it would be extremely boring to you and in that the communication -

KEN: Oh of course, translation would be needed.

ELIAS: - would be extremely boring and therefore it would be necessary to translate any type of communication. Now you are engaging an essence that is connected with a manifestation. You are not merely engaging an essence, you are engaging a focus of that essence in a physical manifestation, in a very different manifestation, in a different time framework.

KEN: That's it, yeah, the time framework. [At that moment I was thinking how cool it was that Elias referenced the different time framework even though I hadn't brought that up!]

ELIAS: Therefore there is enough different components that are being expressed in that energy exchange that it most definitely requires translation for you to understand anything that it would express to you. And then there is the filter of the channel.

openmindedskeptic

Re: Elias--Q&A about Bashar

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:03 am

Thanks, Alice, for this interesting post. I like Elias and have had some private sessions with him. His manner of expressing himself and his sometimes special vocabulary is at times difficult for me, and others, to understand.

In his reply to Ken, I think Elias is simply reminding Ken that Bashar is physically present with us, as a physical being in his spaceship, and therefore is in the same physical dimension as we are....whereas entities such as Elias are nonphysical and are commicating from a differenct dimension.

I don't understand Elias' comment about boredom. I perceive Bashar as being totally un-bored as he communicates, and jokes, and teases us... his passion is to assist us and prepare us for Contact.... (Oooooo, how EXCITING!, as he says...)

OMS

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:21 pm

You are not merely engaging an essence, you are engaging a focus of that essence in a physical manifestation, in a very different manifestation, in a different time framework.

In the Nature's Social Network Bashar said:

"Many of you really, may think of us in the classic science fiction sense of a bunch of Aliens walking around on a planet and being in spaceships. You really have no idea what our planet is like. We are very multidimensional and it can't really be described to you. What we just gave you is the very barest hint of how we experience our reality. We are constantly walking through doorways of multiple realities as par for the course."

Then he goes on to say that they are walking through a dream, swimming through an endless sea of probabilities that are realizing themselves in various physical experiences.

When the time comes to set foot on their planet, we will only see a fraction of the skin of their world. Once we go deeper to what it is like to be a Sassani we will see the depth of their world and what all worlds are going through.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:28 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:Thanks, Alice, for this interesting post. I like Elias and have had some private sessions with him. His manner of expressing himself and his sometimes special vocabulary is at times difficult for me, and others, to understand.

Yes, and sometimes he is super clear. I have gained much from the Elias material.

In his reply to Ken, I think Elias is simply reminding Ken that Bashar is physically present with us, as a physical being in his spaceship, and therefore is in the same physical dimension as we are....whereas entities such as Elias are nonphysical and are commicating from a differenct dimension.

Sounds reasonable although I wonder just how physical Bashar and the Essassani are by now.

I don't understand Elias' comment about boredom. I perceive Bashar as being totally un-bored as he communicates, and jokes, and teases us... his passion is to assist us and prepare us for Contact.... (Oooooo, how EXCITING!, as he says...)

OMS

I think Elias was referring to us there, not Bashar. That we would be bored if Bashar was not translated through Darryl. But I agree that part is confoosing. :?

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
You are not merely engaging an essence, you are engaging a focus of that essence in a physical manifestation, in a very different manifestation, in a different time framework.

In the Nature's Social Network Bashar said:

"Many of you really, may think of us in the classic science fiction sense of a bunch of Aliens walking around on a planet and being in spaceships. You really have no idea what our planet is like. We are very multidimensional and it can't really be described to you. What we just gave you is the very barest hint of how we experience our reality. We are constantly walking through doorways of multiple realities as par for the course."

Then he goes on to say that they are walking through a dream, swimming through an endless sea of probabilities that are realizing themselves in various physical experiences.

When the time comes to set foot on their planet, we will only see a fraction of the skin of their world. Once we go deeper to what it is like to be a Sassani we will see the depth of their world and what all worlds are going through.

Much to ponder there, thank you Rokazulu. With all our discussions of Bashar here, I am sure we have only scratched the surface. But at least we are scratching 8-)

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”