hmm Emerald Gateway/lion's gate or to say it again separating timelines..

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

hmm Emerald Gateway/lion's gate or to say it again separating timelines..

Postby themaster » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:42 am

here's 2 sources of information on it.. the second is maybe shorter clearer at 15 minutes. and of course you can refer to bashar's analogy of separating train tracks :)

I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Rokazulu

Re: hmm Emerald Gateway/lion's gate or to say it again separating timelines..

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Just in time for the release of First Contact?

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 am

On August 19 there is going to be a summit where Steve Rother, Jim Self and Geoffrey Hoppe will talk about planetary change. Free to watch on Facebook or the Crimson Circle site. Hoppe has channeled that there is a definite split between the old and new earth.

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Alice wrote:On August 19 there is going to be a summit where Steve Rother, Jim Self and Geoffrey Hoppe will talk about planetary change. Free to watch on Facebook or the Crimson Circle site. Hoppe has channeled that there is a definite split between the old and new earth.

yah odds are I'll be there in person.. I bought a ticket.. and my channel says good energy for denver ;)

Jim was a former teacher of our class :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 pm

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:On August 19 there is going to be a summit where Steve Rother, Jim Self and Geoffrey Hoppe will talk about planetary change. Free to watch on Facebook or the Crimson Circle site. Hoppe has channeled that there is a definite split between the old and new earth.

yah odds are I'll be there in person.. I bought a ticket.. and my channel says good energy for denver ;)

Jim was a former teacher of our class :)

Should be fun 8-)

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”