FREE Copy Of ‘PHYSICAL Excitement: Tuning Your Movements To Excitement & Disconnecting From Negative Energies Around You

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

yourownexcitingworld

FREE Copy Of ‘PHYSICAL Excitement: Tuning Your Movements To Excitement & Disconnecting From Negative Energies Around You

Postby yourownexcitingworld » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm giving out a free package:
‘PHYSICAL Excitement: Tuning Your Movements To Excitement & Disconnecting From Negative Energies Around You’

The 'catch'? You have to ask me a question about beliefs! Maybe not the harshest 'catch' as I plan to answer those questions as well!

'PHYSICAL Excitement: Tuning Your Movements To Excitement & Disconnecting From Negative Energies Around You' is created with the intent to help guide others to ACTING on their highest excitement, physically, while discerning the different ways that may occur and disconnecting from negative energies around us.

Contents Include:

Exciting Ideas To Act On
Intuitive Movement
More And More
Disconnecting From Negative Energies Around You
Stay Loose
Get Used To Feeling
Going Blank
Conversation & Voice
Body Speed
Locked In
Making The Transition

And many instructional illustrations!

If interested please fill out the form here:
http://yourownexcitingworld.com/free-access-physical-excitement-tuning-your-movements-to-excitement-disconnecting-from-negative-energies-around-you

Or you are welcome to leave your question in this post (along with an email) or you can send me a private message.

*Anonymity may be kept if you let me know in a private message or indicate your desire to on the website form.*

:)

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”