First Channeling Experience

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Tanfeliz

First Channeling Experience

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Jman was kind enough to ask me some questions on Skype last night, and I feel great about my first time channeling.

The hardest part is not having expectations about how it looks or what I am looking for. I found that the trick was being what I think of as a double listener. When the questioner asks I am listening, and listening again in a different way. When I have the information, I am not sure if I am seeing, hearing, feeling, or just knowing, or all of the above. Its a bit sublime. One thing that was clear, for starters it is important to talk about other people and things that pertain directly to themselves. The questions where the questioner had no personal energy investment were the hardest to answer.

I was hoping to have a similar experience to Darryls, where my daydream is such that I dont have to find the words. What actually happened was that there would be a flood of ideas, but I still had to find the words and translate. I let the questions be like seeds, and then sort of sped them up in my imagination and explained what I saw. I found the flood of information continued to gel long after we finished the discussion, too. (I am impressed that J was able to stay up that late, since he was two hours behind me.) So it was not a clean start or stop in the same way as Darryl. I also saw how all of the questions and advice for him pertained to myself and the world.

After sleeping on it I see that the guide we experienced is an intermediary, one to assist me in fully opening the channel. Having other people ask me questions about things I have no knowledge of is very useful. It is like a new language that I am learning. There is a specific individual who I can connect with, but I am not quite there yet.

One thing, if we do this again, J, please ask your follow-ups until you do understand. If you are not clear on some of it, like the records from Atlantis, let me know. Its the old, picture says 1,000 words. I got a giant image and dont remember exactly which portion of it I described. There were multiple questions in one for that one.

Another important thing that I learned was that as the ascension accelerates, it is not only more likely but actually necessary for us to exchange information with each other, rather than relying on Bashar or Darryl. The time has come, and the more we break open these particular walls amongst ourselves, the faster the good things come.
Last edited by Tanfeliz on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jman5000

Re: First Channeling Experience

Postby jman5000 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:Jman was kind enough to ask me some questions on Skype last night, and I feel great about my first time channeling.

Thanks so much Tanfeliz for co creating that! It was truly awesome for me. I had a couple of questions in mind and have seen a couple of channels on videos, and yours was different. It wasn't exactly like where Darryl goes into the background and Bashar is there, but it was absolutely apparent when the connection was made. I was talking to another person.

Tanfeliz wrote:One thing that was clear, for starters it is important to talk about other people and things that pertain directly to themselves. The questions where the questioner had no personal energy investment were the hardest to answer.

Yes. I recorded the whole thing, and it the guide didn't want to answer anything about herself/himself, nor about Tanfeliz, nor about information Tanfeliz would know about. It took me 3-4 similar responses from the guide to get I was going about it all wrong. Doh! The guide was teaching us how to complete/strengthen the connection between Tanfeliz and the guide. I had to ask things Tanfeliz didn't know so she could get out of her own way. I feel like the connection could be made quicker next time.

Tanfeliz wrote:I also saw how all of the questions and advice for him pertained to myself and the world.

I was hoping you would get a lot out of it for you as well. Good.

Tanfeliz wrote:After sleeping on it I see that the guide we experienced is an intermediary, one to assist me in fully opening the channel. Having other people ask me questions about things I have no knowledge of is very useful. It is like a new language that I am learning. There is a specific individual who I can connect with, but I am not quite there yet.

My first several questions were what I could call the being, when/where they are, etc., but they didn't want any of it at first because it would inhibit the connection. Also, it's not about the guides but the information they convey. Perhaps if I would have asked those questions after a good connection was made, the guide would have answered.

Tanfeliz wrote:One thing, if we do this again, J, please ask your follow-ups until you do understand. If you are not clear on some of it, like the records from Atlantis, let me know. Its the old, picture says 1,000 words. I got a giant image and dont remember exactly which portion of it I described. There were multiple questions in one for that one.

Will do. I've been keeping a list of questions I wanted to ask Bashar in a private session, and I let them rip during this channelling. Much of it was personal, so I'm not revealing all details, but here is some specific information gathered:
- The Hall of Records under the Sphinx has already been found! Bashar wasn't wrong when he predicted it would be found soon around the 1998 timeframe. They found it. "They" are negative people around the area who found the information and are hiding it due to fear-based beliefs. I have follow up questions around this I want to ask next time.
- The Yahyel will be the first for open contact with us. Where is the 2017 Yahyel event I'm waiting for (one in 1997 and 2007)? They are making themselves know in ship sightings and as the Precursors, who have been in plain view in many crowded places, such as Paris and New York. They are observing to see who notices them. They cary a higher vibration and cause fear-based people to essentially freak out because they don't know how to deal with it. This has been the cause of several incidents. I haven't seen one yet but I would be able to. I have maybe seen one of their ships, however.
- The Earth herself is also making a transition/ascension as we also raise our vibration. The 144,000 needed to transition to 4th density are already on the Earth and are making the process of the shift now.
- The copper ball teleportation experiment can simply be done with my mind (shift to a frame where the ball is simply in another location)
- I don't have true excitement yet. I need to listen to my body more and explore my energy body and chakras, which I can do by feeling the energy connecting me to source (hard to explain here).
- I am an explorer and can learn to bi-locate. I can do that to access the information in the Hall of Records under the Sphinx and in Atlantis. Atlantis information won't be forthcoming physically until major climate changes happens.
- Other people are reflection of what you need to learn about yourself.
- Very important advice about my personal life I don't want to share here.

This is just from my quick notes and memory. It was about 1 hr 15 min of channelling and there is much more there.

Tanfeliz wrote:Another important thing that I learned was that as the ascension accelerates, it is not only more likely but actually necessary for us to exchange information with each other, rather than relying on Bashar or Darryl. The time has come, and the more we break open these particular walls amongst ourselves, the faster the good things come.

Correct. This in no way invalidates or decreases Darryl and Bashar. It's another positive thing. Think about it. If we eventually are going to connect telempathically like Bashar's people did, there are many steps in between, such as collaborating with each other like this to learn and share information.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks for your sharing.

I also am channeling and have had some very interesting experiences.

Though, I only have channeled for myself within my psyche. I've definitely made some connections but, the channeling is quite nebulous and I am very conscious and wakeful through the whole process that I can easily open my eyes and continue channeling if I wanted. So the connection isn't nearly as direct as most popular channelers, but I do get a lot out of it!

Two questions:

Have you noticed an improvement in the connection when you were asked questions by another person?

Do you stumble in your words and re-explain concepts in a better way or just flow with whatever you are saying even if it you could say your words in a more empowering/positive way?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Rokazulu wrote:Thanks for your sharing.

I also am channeling and have had some very interesting experiences.

Though, I only have channeled for myself within my psyche. I've definitely made some connections but, the channeling is quite nebulous and I am very conscious and wakeful through the whole process that I can easily open my eyes and continue channeling if I wanted. So the connection isn't nearly as direct as most popular channelers, but I do get a lot out of it!

Two questions:

Have you noticed an improvement in the connection when you were asked questions by another person?

Do you stumble in your words and re-explain concepts in a better way or just flow with whatever you are saying even if it you could say your words in a more empowering/positive way?

I say keep going with it. I see that there are different forms of channeling to suit the individual needs of all concerned. Esther Hicks is also quite alert, and often it seems to be herself talking. I still get a lot out of her, as you say.

I had an experience when I visited a Hare Krishna temple. There were many deities present, as one would expect. One of them leapt out at me, so I asked the devotee I was with the name of that deity. He said Parashurama. I couldn't say it. He repeated it three times verbally, then wrote it for me. For some reason it kept going blank on me, as things sometimes do when talking with Bashar. I struggled to remember the name Parashurama for days.

I later realized Parashurama used me to say specific words to this individual, point to certain learning points by revealing them to me in such a brilliant way that I would spontaneously tell the person I was with. He borrowed my lips by exciting and confusing me at the same time.

The guy told me not to spout nonsense. That was when I got him to say Parashurama three times and write it down. I didn't do it on purpose. The word came in my ears and bounced off my brain like a rock on a tin roof. Parashurama did the old Betelgeuse on him, got him to open the door. It took him much longer to Betelgeuse me, like a week. I had to look back at what the guy wrote, and made up "parachute Rambo" to remember it. I don't have the family connection and birthright the Indian guy has, his ancestors connected him.

In a private, I confirmed that Parashurama had borrowed my lips in this way. So that was channeling too. One common thread with my convo with J, it's good to let it be on their agenda as often as possible. They do what is relevant, when it needs to happen. Placing firm boundaries on that is unfortunate imho. Let the information flow in as it does. Take them at face value. Don't try to get out in front of them.

Specific questions:

1. I actually need more people to ask me more questions, that are truly important to themselves. I'm learning to control it and step out of the loop and back in at will. I expect Esther does this like a revolving door until there is no distinction. She has been at it for a while.

2. It wasn't really that. It was like seeing a gif or video clip, or remembering a movie in a dream. It's hard to say if I saw, felt, heard, remembered, or just knew. I mostly tried to express it as clearly as possible without filtering. It was bigger than my words.

Something that came to me after the convo with J is that the actual excitement in his questions surrounded an Egyptian counterpart life of his, which I believe has some monastic affiliation with my counterpart, Absalom. But J didn't open the door to that information with his questions. It's a bit like pin the tail on the donkey. I was shown this morning a permission slip that can assist him in that recall. We can all use this.

The idea is to copy the sacred texts of the entities with whom you wish to connect. As you copy a sacred text, you rewire your neurology in alignment with the original author. A higher level of order flows naturally. More is more. Accuracy counts. Years ago I had a sudden urge to draw Mayan hieroglyphs. I drew hundreds of them, for months. Then I've never done it again. However, years later I suddenly noticed a Mayan counterpart shoulder surfing the web with me. I immediately recognized him as someone I have a very strong connection with. I know how it feels to look out over his nose and cheeks.

So, write what he writes, know what he knows. :)

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Tanfeliz wrote: an Egyptian counterpart life of his, which I believe has some monastic affiliation with my counterpart, Absalom.

This is new information to me. Makes total sense but hadn't considered it as a possibility before now. Here we go hieroglyphics! I'll definitely need to ask more about this if I can get another session with Tanfeliz.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 am

jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote: an Egyptian counterpart life of his, which I believe has some monastic affiliation with my counterpart, Absalom.

This is new information to me. Makes total sense but hadn't considered it as a possibility before now. Here we go hieroglyphics! I'll definitely need to ask more about this if I can get another session with Tanfeliz.

I can tell you that you have already got all the hints you will get about him! You have to find him inside yourself. This is how you learn to follow the breadcrumbs to all of the others.

Also, your questions about the halls of records are the same thing, on a theme: confusing the map with the territory. You are not so much excited by the physical libraries, but with accessing the Akashic records. This is often misperceived as a physical collection rather than a consciousness perspective, which it is.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:14 am

Yeah. I think I'd be most exciting about bi-locating period - even if it was to the other room.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:34 am

jman5000 wrote:Yeah. I think I'd be most exciting about bi-locating period - even if it was to the other room.

I forgot that that came up. If you are looking into that, I would approach it from the Hindu perspective of "siddhis" rather than the catholic literature. We Catholics know some of our saints have such abilities, but we don't understand why or learn to control it as the Hindus do.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:46 pm

We did another channeling last night, and it was great.

My guidance was that there was not such a hard line of demarcation between the guides voice and my own. So we ramped into the session with my conscious thoughts about what was discussed, which seemed to maybe flesh things out a bit for J, too. Entering the trance mid-conversation was a lot easier, simple. Then we went back to discussing.

In the course of that discussion after the official trance, another question came up. It was something J had a lot of personal energy on. As he began discussing it, I felt the guide surging up and my conscious mind naturally retreated in response. The guide had information on that topic that I think was useful for J and continues to expand for me. I get that it will be very easy to go in and out of the appropriate state, I will not always need to do breathing exercises.

Moral of the story: it is a listening adventure. I found myself listening to J talk, then listening for the guide to respond. It was like being a third wheel in a conversation. I began to notice that the guide both listens and responds very differently than I would. The guide is who I would prefer to be, and am becoming.

Anyway J has offered to set me up with a wiki for the things we do in our channeling. Anyone who would like to join in, we would love to have you. I am happy to assist with asking questions for others who are learning if they want me to, also.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:57 am

The channelling last night was amazing!

I discovered what the reflection with a co-worker was all about and learned more about my Egyptian counterpart. I also had the experience of feeling very small and very big at the same time, which was experiencing the perspective of All That Is - whether that was somewhat or completely. I learned about smiling telempathically. I even had the founder of a major religion get me to Beetlejuice him! That means get me to say his name so he would share information answering questions I've had for a long time about the religion. It turns out he's one of my guides now and I received insight on him and how I can avoid the mistakes of his youth.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:28 am

I am so glad!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:08 pm

jman5000 wrote:The channelling last night was amazing!

I discovered what the reflection with a co-worker was all about and learned more about my Egyptian counterpart. I also had the experience of feeling very small and very big at the same time, which was experiencing the perspective of All That Is - whether that was somewhat or completely. I learned about smiling telempathically. I even had the founder of a major religion get me to Beetlejuice him! That means get me to say his name so he would share information answering questions I've had for a long time about the religion. It turns out he's one of my guides now and I received insight on him and how I can avoid the mistakes of his youth.

I need to explain what I mean by Betelgeusing, and I apologize to my foreign language friends.

In a movie long ago, a trickster spirit named Betelgeuse barged into people's lives. He could only come in if you invited him in. This is true of holy beings as well, of course, but the movie itself is a comedy.

The idea is that you have control of your experience. Non-physical beings can only connect when allowed. However, holy beings may use our delusions to trick us into helping ourselves, by getting us to invoke their names repeatedly, as I have written about elsewhere. Invocations are common in many religious practices.

This is what I mean by Betelgeusing: a holy being creates confusion and/or excitement in such a way that one finds themselves saying and or writing the name at least three times. This is like the idea of tuning in a new radio station in your consciousness, or having your higher mind return you to a station when it is important for you to do so.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:31 pm

jman5000 wrote:- The Hall of Records under the Sphinx has already been found! Bashar wasn't wrong when he predicted it would be found soon around the 1998 timeframe. They found it. "They" are negative people around the area who found the information and are hiding it due to fear-based beliefs. I have follow up questions around this I want to ask next time.

Darryl talks about this in an interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7v3GA5rk-g) and says something very similar.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”