London Catastrophe

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Arouet

London Catastrophe

Postby Arouet » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:50 am

I, as a Precursor, "predict" a London catastrophic event. Unless the collective consciousness changes...which it must.
I AM a Precursor!

xplosiw

Re: London Catastrophe

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:32 am

Hopefully not, there has already been quite a few of them recently.

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:50 am

ok on several occasions u mentioned that you are a precursor, I'm familair with the concept of it, but can you elaborate on it?

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:10 am

Okay there was a big fire outbreak in London, but you created this thread at 4:50am, while the news was already spreading on socialmedia, especially on twitter u can see stuff trending, and it's easy to keep track of what's happening in the world right now, and since u are seeking attention with ur various post's I just gonna assume, that u might have just picked up the news, and created that thread about your "prediction", and now with that "validation" you are boosting your ego mr "precursor" so that people are gonna post stuff like omg u were right, omg... and thus then see u in the "light" u wanna be perceived in.

that's my "prediciton". :D

(edit: just saw that it turned 11:11 my time right after I posted the response, I love that synchronicity)

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am

Precursors are, according to Bashar, extra-terrestrial beings who are similar to humans, in many ways they could be perceived as the first generations in the Hybridizationg program by the Greys. He said you might encounter one especially in the nature since our planet already supports ET life but human collective hasn't assimilated that idea yet so there's resistancr and thus a full-blown ET energy might result in a lethal psychic shock. The Precursors are meant to get us used to contact with ETs so we can slowly accept their energy and not burn out with its high frequency. It is highly unlikely there are real precursors on this forum, most likely explanation would be a misunderstanding on the ego level. Humans often perceive themselves differently that what they actually are.

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:23 am

xplosiw wrote:Precursors are, according to Bashar, extra-terrestrial beings who are similar to humans, in many ways they could be perceived as the first generations in the Hybridizationg program by the Greys. He said you might encounter one especially in the nature since our planet already supports ET life but human collective hasn't assimilated that idea yet so there's resistancr and thus a full-blown ET energy might result in a lethal psychic shock. The Precursors are meant to get us used to contact with ETs so we can slowly accept their energy and not burn out with its high frequency. It is highly unlikely there are real precursors on this forum, most likely explanation would be a misunderstanding on the ego level. Humans often perceive themselves differently that what they actually are.

thank you, for elaborating.
and I do agree with you.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”