Cassiopeians?

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

Cassiopeians?

Postby themaster » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:15 am

according to my channel I was visited by "Cassiopeia" last night.. hmm don't know much about them.. failed to find them mentioned in a B transcript so far.. any other info out there?

Sariel

Re: Cassiopeians?

Postby Sariel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:37 am

Hi

In the context of the"Ascended Masters" and channeling, there is a "entity" called Cassiopeia (Elohim of the Central Sun). Just google the keywords "cassiopeia, ascended, masters" and voilá. There are images of her. Pretty hot lady. :)
“Circumstances don't matter, only my State of Being matters” Bashar
I AM THAT

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:02 am

You haven't looked into the Cassiopaeans material? It is interesting, at least the early channelings, although their source is a bit too
cryptic in their utterances for my taste.

Anyway, if you want to check it out, good place to start:
https://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 am

Sariel wrote:Hi

In the context of the"Ascended Masters" and channeling, there is a "entity" called Cassiopeia (Elohim of the Central Sun). Just google the keywords "cassiopeia, ascended, masters" and voilá. There are images of her. Pretty hot lady. :)

the channel said "Cassiopeians" (plural) so might not be her? I'll double-check next time I get a chance ;)

Sariel

Postby Sariel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:52 pm

themaster wrote:
Sariel wrote:Hi

the channel said "Cassiopeians" (plural) so might not be her? I'll double-check next time I get a chance ;)

:lol:
I think Alice resolved the puzzle: "The name “Cassiopaea” was given by a consciously “channeled source” which Laura accessed in 1994 after two years of experimental work. The source identified itself by saying “we are you in the future.”
“Circumstances don't matter, only my State of Being matters” Bashar
I AM THAT

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”