The Dreamway

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Tanfeliz

The Dreamway

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 pm

This lovely bit of channeling has been online for years. I am enjoying it anew today, and thought you might also. I am posting just some of the explanation and the first few lines, not most of the channeling itself, which is on the link below.

http://painterskeys.com/the-dreamway/

She was speaking quietly to herself as I parked my car in the early afternoon of March 11th, 1985, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

I took my tape recorder and fell into step close behind her. For awhile she said nothing, then she turned partly toward me and said, “Accept the Gift!”

She was about 60, small, rather sinewy and sallow and without makeup. Her hat was blue and fresh-looking. She wore a long cotton dress, maroon, with a flowered design, and a black cloth jacket. On the front of her jacket there were several badges which I have illustrated from memory. I have also illustrated an obos, of which she speaks, because it may not be familiar to everyone. [illustrations]

I followed her for 35 minutes. She spoke kindly and softly, often in a patient, explanatory tone. Her statements were spaced, confident and informed as if well rehearsed. At times, unexpected words were emphasized in the style of some preachers. Some statements were very quiet—almost inaudible. She chose not to notice me, and despite the friendliness of the words there was no eye contact. Her occasional smile was not for me.

We proceeded north, from the 900 block Richards Street until reaching Hastings Street, where she turned left and left again onto Seymour Street proceeding south. At Helmcken Street she crossed over to the other side. She stopped speaking just before Davie Street, where she turned right. I followed her for a minute or so, then returned to my car. I never saw her again.

Robert Genn
Vancouver, B.C.
CANADA

June 2001

ACCEPT THE GIFT!
The dreamway gives a signal and its eyes smile.
The dreamway offers a connection with you.

Alice

Re: The Dreamway

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:08 pm

:) Reading now, love it :)

“Happy Birthday” is sung with frequency along the dreamway, without any apparent regard for timeliness.

:mrgreen:

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Alice wrote::) Reading now, love it :)

“Happy Birthday” is sung with frequency along the dreamway, without any apparent regard for timeliness.

Isn't she just lovely?

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:02 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote::) Reading now, love it :)

Isn't she just lovely?

Amazingly so.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:37 am

Just full of amazing gems!

Soft and gentle music can be heard above the jackhammers on the dreamway.

Some wayfarers stagger with the weight of many poems, others travel faster with more. Speed is not important on the dreamway.

And by all means, this:

Hunchbacks dance with deposed governors during a parade along the dreamway.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:02 am

Tanfeliz wrote:Just full of amazing gems!

Soft and gentle music can be heard above the jackhammers on the dreamway.

Some wayfarers stagger with the weight of many poems, others travel faster with more. Speed is not important on the dreamway.

And by all means, this:

Hunchbacks dance with deposed governors during a parade along the dreamway.

This is essential reading IMO. Thanks so much for posting! Lightbulb moments galore. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”