Acting It Out (Things You Prefer)

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

yourownexcitingworld

Acting It Out (Things You Prefer)

Postby yourownexcitingworld » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Bashar actually spoke of people doing this, but I wanted to create an exercise that may help people. If this is in the wrong forum board, whoops! Please let me know!

I want to share a technique I’ve been practicing more and more. I really enjoy this one and it seems to help me shift in a positive direction and ‘lighten up’! You may want to do this in privacy as it involves imagining and acting… so it may look like you’re having a conversation with some imaginary friends! Perhaps you have a more physical like-minded friend who would want to participate and make this a group exercise!

To do this is quite simple. Imagine something you prefer and act it out in a variety of ways. For example, if you prefer abundance, act out having and receiving abundance in a variety of ways (pulling a fat stack of cash out of your wallet, receiving a free basket of fruit, being offered a beautiful home to stay in exchange for looking after it).

Here’s a list of some themes and some recommendations to act out, but don’t let that stop you from thinking of your own!

Abundance
◾Act out pulling a fat stash of cash out of your wallet to pay for something worth several hundred dollars, and still having most of the stash left afterwards!
◾Act out receiving a free fruit basket!
◾Act out being offered a beautiful home to stay in exchange for looking after it!
◾Act out creating something, showing it publicly and being offered pay to create another one!

Acceptance
◾Act out making a mistake and someone being very kind and supportive about it!
◾Act out having a large group of friends who all love you very much!
◾Act out being recognized and supported by others for the things you do!

Unity
◾Imagine picking up a newspaper to read an article about how country borders are disappearing as people begin to help each other more!
◾Imagine you and others take turns as you help each other out!
◾Imagine working in an organization, in any way you wish, that is working on ways to connect and help others!

I really enjoy doing these. Perhaps you will too! I find myself yawning quite a bit (known as a side effect of releasing. Other effects may include burping, farting and ‘tingling’ sensations.) as I do these. Try to come up with some of themes on your own and act them out in a variety of ways! Remember, when a situation arises in your life that has something to do with these themes, you may not have the exact situation you act out in these exercises (you might), but the idea of these is to help you shift and open you up to a reality more reflective of a state of being that may experience the themes you prefer in some way.

http://www.yourownexcitingworld.com

Arouet

Re: Acting It Out (Things You Prefer)

Postby Arouet » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Your link takes me to a website where I can buy stuff too!!!
I AM a Precursor!

yourownexcitingworld

Postby yourownexcitingworld » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:11 am

I appreciate that you would veer off from all the free content to explore that as well. Thanks for sharing.

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:58 pm

No problemo, friend. Anytime a poster wants to advertise his stuff here, I am all for it and so is the management.
I AM a Precursor!

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”