Quote from Conversations with God

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

CreateUrReality

Quote from Conversations with God

Postby CreateUrReality » Sun May 21, 2017 5:11 pm

"I refer you again to the life of Jesus and to his teachings. For it was Jesus who told you that I would say to those on My right, Come, you blessed of My children, inherit the kingdom which I have had prepared for you.

For I was hungry and you gave Me to eat; I was thirsty and you gave Me to drink; I was homeless, and you found Me shelter.

I was naked and you clothed Me; I was ill and you visited Me; I was in prison and you brought Me comfort. And they will say to Me, Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You? Or thirsty, and give You drink? And when did we see You homeless and find You shelter? Or naked, and clothe You? And when did we see You ill, or in prison, and comfort You?

And I will answer them, replying:

Verily, verily, I say unto you —inasmuch as you have done it to the least of these, My brethren, so have you done it to Me.

This is My truth, and it still stands for all the ages"

Can I get anyone elses opinion on what this means? Thanks.

Rokazulu

Re: Quote from Conversations with God

Postby Rokazulu » Mon May 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Everyone is God.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:02 pm

To me, it ties in nicely to the prime radiant concept. Everything and everyone is literally made up of the same single "particle", which moves at infinite speed and is therefore able to be everything at once. So if we do something nice for someone else, we are literally doing it for Jesus, for anyone else, or for ourselves. When we are negative to anyone else, we are negative to ourselves. And it relates to the law of what you put out is what you get back.

matcha

Postby matcha » Mon May 22, 2017 5:57 pm

CreateUrReality wrote:"I refer you again to the life of Jesus and to his teachings. For it was Jesus who told you that I would say to those on My right, Come, you blessed of My children, inherit the kingdom which I have had prepared for you.

For I was hungry and you gave Me to eat; I was thirsty and you gave Me to drink; I was homeless, and you found Me shelter.

I was naked and you clothed Me; I was ill and you visited Me; I was in prison and you brought Me comfort. And they will say to Me, Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You? Or thirsty, and give You drink? And when did we see You homeless and find You shelter? Or naked, and clothe You? And when did we see You ill, or in prison, and comfort You?

And I will answer them, replying:

Verily, verily, I say unto you —inasmuch as you have done it to the least of these, My brethren, so have you done it to Me.

This is My truth, and it still stands for all the ages"

Can I get anyone elses opinion on what this means? Thanks.

This part of the Conversation is a Bible Quote too. I was listening to Conversations with God yesterday while also playing Pokemon Go. I remember hearing about the book and seeing it in bookstores as a child. I am shocked by how controversial some of the things that God said must seem to many religious people. It isn't your everyday 'Praise the Lord' Bible Study Group. Yet this series was HUGE when it first came out.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”