She's back..

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

She's back..

Postby themaster » Fri May 19, 2017 12:22 pm

I can't believe it.. but it appears that things are going to possibly.. destroy donald trump.. and that means destroy the results of our election..

Crazy, crazy, Christina is still making her predictions.. and I think she's right! (I want to be clear.. I liked what she had to say during the election/after because I didn't want d. trump to be president.. and then I grew to accept and like him.. but interestingly.. if it's possible to get bernie.. the one I wanted.. it looks like that might happen/manifest.. and yah I agree bernie should not be with the democrats.. we should BURN! that party to the ground.. it's just been corrupted by politicians greedy for power)

(one thing I know is.. I don't think christina's crazy nor a bad psychic so that's another reason I was keeping a eye on her)

So get out your microwave popcorn.. it's like there may be a new show/drama coming :)

Alice

Re: She's back..

Postby Alice » Fri May 19, 2017 6:27 pm

She's not the only one who has predicted the fall of Trump. And this guy doesn't pretend to be psychic.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/t ... man-237181

However, Trump could avoid this, if...
Lichtman’s advice to Trump to avoid his prediction is a checklist that includes divesting, supporting the Paris Climate accord, using a fact-checker and treating women with respect. He also dares Trump to “add a shrink to the White House physicians.”

“Opponents will challenge your decision-making abilities and claim that they were right all along about your temperamental unfitness for the presidency, yet you have survived and thrived by defying the conventional political wisdom. Why not do it again?”

He also encourages Trump to “curb the Mussolini act” and fire chief strategist Steve Bannon.

President Andrew Johnson “showed how an impeachment and trial could benefit the nation,” Lichtman writes at one point. And he’s clearly rooting for that to happen now.

“Justice will be realized in today’s America not through revolution, but by the Constitution’s peaceful remedy of impeachment,” he concludes the book, “but only if the people demand it.”

(Did you say you like Trump?) :?

themaster

Postby themaster » Fri May 19, 2017 8:48 pm

Alice wrote:She's not the only one who has predicted the fall of Trump. And this guy doesn't pretend to be psychic.

TL;DR

is this guy who said he'd be impeached on day 1?

Alice wrote:(Did you say you like Trump?) :?

yah I do.. I thought he was here to stay :P until I decided to check on christina.. and got the news.. (she just made that video yesterday.. so timely news it is :P )

Trump has been a awesome catalyst.. I started to like him the second I saw people motivated to save obamacare and yell at their representatives.. that was a awesome manifestation of his..

In that way I could see he was doing some good.. by being the catalyst/playing the bad guy..

Alice wrote:(Did you say you like Trump?) :?

Hard to say you liked hitler in 1938.. when you voted for the other guy isn't it? :D :P :lol:

No I wasn't happy when he won on election day.. so yah I very easily gravitated to christine's message and thought she was right all along.. but then my viewpoint changed as him being such a good catalyst.. (I was thinking one of my classmates new more about him then me.. he has been trying to support him energetically/lightworker wise)

Now whatever have mixed feelings.. politics ain't my field man..but seeing trump make all those people go to yell at their politicians information/knowledge like that would have got me motivated to vote.. and I've Never Voted for a president :P

how many of you voted or? :P

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

themaster wrote:
is this guy who said he'd be impeached on day 1?

The same.

themaster wrote:Trump has been a awesome catalyst.. I started to like him the second I saw people motivated to save obamacare and yell at their representatives.. that was a awesome manifestation of his..

In that way I could see he was doing some good.. by being the catalyst/playing the bad guy..

He is certainly being a catalyst. And I do appreciate that. But do you mean you "like" him in the sense that you feel he's a kindred spirit?

themaster wrote:]
Hard to say you liked hitler in 1938.. when you voted for the other guy isn't it? :D :P :lol:

No I wasn't happy when he won on election day.. so yah I very easily gravitated to christine's message and thought she was right all along.. but then my viewpoint changed as him being such a good catalyst.. (I was thinking one of my classmates new more about him then me.. he has been trying to support him energetically/lightworker wise)

Now whatever have mixed feelings.. politics ain't my field man..but seeing trump make all those people go to yell at their politicians information/knowledge like that would have got me motivated to vote.. and I've Never Voted for a president :P

how many of you voted or? :P

I "vote" with my energy and vision. :P

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Fri May 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Alice wrote:She's not the only one who has predicted the fall of Trump. And this guy doesn't pretend to be psychic.

REMOVED ILLEGALLY POSTED MATERIAL
The materials available through this Site are our property of or the property of our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may use the Site, and materials on the Site, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.

http://www.politico.com/terms-of-service
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 pm

wilburn wrote:

REMOVED ILLEGALLY POSTED MATERIAL
The materials available through this Site are our property of or the property of our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may use the Site, and materials on the Site, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.

And yet there are buttons there for sharing on Facebook and Twitter. No warning about copyright stuff.

I appreciate your concern, but I think you can rest easy.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Alice wrote:
wilburn wrote:

And yet there are buttons there for sharing on Facebook and Twitter. No warning about copyright stuff.

you do this over and over jeopardizing the entire site becuz you purposelly fail to attribute, why? you never learn and it will be the undoing of this website imo
[url]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1073&p=10350&hilit=wilburn#p10350[/url]
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 20, 2017 12:24 am

wilburn wrote:
Alice wrote:
wilburn wrote:The materials available through this Site are our property of or the property of our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may use the Site, and materials on the Site, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.

you do this over and over jeopardizing the entire site becuz you purposelly fail to attribute, why? you never learn and it will be the undoing of this website imo
[url]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1073&p=10350&hilit=wilburn#p10350[/url]

You may be right. :(

Or not :)

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sat May 20, 2017 6:46 pm

trump out means pence in. what r you guys missing. lol
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 20, 2017 8:11 pm

truthhurts wrote:trump out means pence in. what r you guys missing. lol

Then we can impeach him too 8-)

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun May 21, 2017 1:14 am

there's just no way..

there's gonna be a new election hopefully we're done with our 12-15 month campaign bullshit from now on.. (aka 1-2 months from now on?) I don't just mean the new election. basically as trump goes.. I think he takes pence with him.. they'll probably even find him complicit for all the lyings he's done.. aka they fired flynn and all that.. apparently pence never did meet him..

what were gonna see if trump does get ousted.. is going to be the first time any of that has ever happened..but I don't know.. I guess trump could be a lame duck till the next election cycle? but that seems odd... yah I bet mike will be excited to have a shot.. but it's just going to get all thrown out under the premise of bad election...

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Alice wrote:

although pence is impeachable in my opinion.. in the case of that happening its per constitution to pick the next highest ranking govt official after him.

as a side note; trump is definately not going to be impeached. hes too strong in congress. the only way he leaves before 2020 is in the case of illness or death which I hope doesnt happen. for me unless another unbounded guy, a person unable to remain private ,as his natural 'flaw' about government activities then Trump is my man.
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun May 21, 2017 6:59 pm

truthhurts wrote:
Alice wrote:

although pence is impeachable in my opinion.. in the case of that happening its per constitution to pick the next highest ranking govt official after him.

as a side note; trump is definately not going to be impeached. hes too strong in congress. the only way he leaves before 2020 is in the case of illness or death which I hope doesnt happen. for me unless another unbounded guy, a person unable to remain private ,as his natural 'flaw' about government activities then Trump is my man.

I'm not attached to whatever transpires. Just keeping plenty of popcorn on hand to watch the show :D

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat May 27, 2017 11:28 pm

The line behind Pence is even worse. I think after him it's Paul Ryan, and then Orrin Hatch. They really need to wait until the mid-term elections, so we can sweep out the trash before we impeach. But yeah, the fall of 2016.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 am

Tanfeliz wrote:The line behind Pence is even worse. I think after him it's Paul Ryan, and then Orrin Hatch. They really need to wait until the mid-term elections, so we can sweep out the trash before we impeach. But yeah, the fall of 2016.

given how truly awful the democrat party is.. I don't think 2018 is going to be a saviour.. there is supposed to be a new party in the works.. for bernie to lead? (see video) but whether that is created/manifests is a different matter :P

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun May 28, 2017 12:22 am

Yes, it will be a surprise. But the GOP is radioactive right now.

TBP

Postby TBP » Wed May 31, 2017 1:24 am

Alice wrote:I'm not attached to whatever transpires. Just keeping plenty of popcorn on hand to watch the show :D

Where are you watching the show, on CNN? Where are you guys getting your "news", from the fakestream media? Watch Infowars for a day or two, get the other perspective. Only then can you compare and determine whether the "other side" is deceiving you. Or you can continue on believing the TV is telling you anything resembling the idea of truth.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed May 31, 2017 7:17 am

TBP wrote:
Alice wrote:I'm not attached to whatever transpires. Just keeping plenty of popcorn on hand to watch the show :D

Where are you watching the show, on CNN? Where are you guys getting your "news", from the fakestream media? Watch Infowars for a day or two, get the other perspective. Only then can you compare and determine whether the "other side" is deceiving you. Or you can continue on believing the TV is telling you anything resembling the idea of truth.

I was using the term "show" loosely. I am not in the habit of watching CNN or any other mainstream news source. I know about Infowars and other
alternative news. But to me the only real "news" is what's happening here and now in my very own reality show.

Anyway, I am savvy enough to find stuff like this:

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”