2 Exercises That May Help Open You Up To Creating Your Own Reality

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

yourownexcitingworld

Postby yourownexcitingworld » Sat May 13, 2017 7:47 pm

This article is on http://www.yourownexcitingworld.com

If you’re on this website, you may already be familiar with a popular ‘idea’ in new age circles. The ‘idea’ being that we all create our own reality. The scientific study of quantum physics may help point to this, but I’ve already talked about that some and don’t want to get into trying to prove it with this article. What this article is about is exercises I recommend that may help you open up more to the ‘idea’ that you create your own reality. Now, I do want to state that if you stay true to this formula long enough:
http://yourownexcitingworld.com/followi ... he-formula

While releasing beliefs:

http://yourownexcitingworld.com/freebeliefereleaseaudio

…if you weren’t already open to the idea, I BET YOU WILL BE.

However, these 2 exercises may still benefit someone who is already on a path of excitement or even someone who isn’t! Try them out!

The World Revolves Around Me

This actually isn’t about selfishness or expecting anything from others. For this exercise I recommend finding a sidewalk in a safe area that isn’t crowded with people. This exercise includes walking! If you can’t use a sidewalk anywhere may suffice, but a sidewalk may help because the cracks may help give a sense of distance.

Make sure you have safe space ahead of you because for this exercise begin walking while looking down at the ground. As you walk don’t think of yourself walking across anything, but rather imagine EVERYTHING moving under YOU as you chose to walk. Imagine that every time you chose to take a step everything moves in the opposite direction beneath you. This may seem like an uncomfortable or foreign idea at first, but keep at it! This may help you open up more to the idea that the reality is constantly manifesting around you in a way that is dependent on your ACTIONS (your actions reflecting your state of being).

An Extension Of Myself

For this grab either a walking cane, a stick long enough to use as a walking stick or perhaps even a broom handle. For this exercise use the stick, cane or handle as a walking stick, but not putting much weight down on it… just enough to feel the item touch the floor as you walk with it.

As you walk with the item, pay attention to how you can sense and feel the item touch the floor each time you take an assisted step with it. Do this for a minute or two (at least). Begin to image that the item is no longer separate from you, but rather, an EXTENSION OF YOU. Notice how even though it once seemed separate, you can feel through it, sensing more than you could without it. Continue this for another minute or two. Begin to image that it is not just the stick that is an extension of you, but also the ground or floor it touches. Notice how you are not just sensing the item hitting the ground, but also the ground hitting the item. Imagine as you continue to walk that now both the stick and the ground are an extension of you. Continue this for a minute or two. Begin to imagine that everything that touches the ground is also an extension of you. Some of these extensions may not be noticeable by the sense of feeling and some of them may (a car driving by, something falling on the floor, etc.). Continue this for another minute or two. Take deep breathes if you aren’t already doing so. Try to remain calm. For this part remain still if you would like. Imagine that everything you experience as being an extension of you. Continue this for however long you like. This may help you open up more to the idea that the reality is an extension and a reflection of you by using a sense you may be more practiced and familiar with (the sense of touch).

Well, what did you think of these two exercises? Did you like one more than the other? Did you like neither of them? Did you like them both?

If you would like to let me know please leave a comment or send me an email:

yourownexcitingworld@gmail.com

xplosiw

Re: 2 Exercises That May Help Open You Up To Creating Your Own Reality

Postby xplosiw » Sat May 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Cool!

yourownexcitingworld

Postby yourownexcitingworld » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm glad you think so! I'm planning to post another exercise if you're interested!

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Kewl!!!
I AM a Precursor!

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”