Ayako Sekino

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

pipstack

Ayako Sekino

Postby pipstack » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello Everyone,
It is nice to find this forum. I have been a fan of Bashar and a subscriber to his teachings for many years.

I see there has been some mention of Ayako Sekino in other threads. In 1987 Bashar did contact Ayako. As a result, she did channel Bashar in Japan for 5 years. After 5 years she decided to no longer express herself through channeling.

She now remains close with Bashar.

She is also Essassani, as I understand it. (I could be wrong about that. I'm not sure).

Although she presents in Japanese, she has some English captioned videos and there is intention to release English versions of more of her classes.
When searching for newer Bashar releases (which I could not find) I came upon an Ayako youtube video.

She has fully incorporated Bashar’s teachings in her own life, and now teaches others how to do the same. The method she developed to teach this is called Infini. Infini is a method you can use to raise your vibration, thus creating the reality of your highest excitement.

There is a wonderful 6-part series of youtube videos. Part one is here https://youtu.be/uDK7K8dNnkQ
OR
You can watch the full 1 hour version on her website: http://sekinoayako.com/english.html and clicking the link “2010 Vision for a New Earth Part 1”

The English version of her website is still a work in progress.

I share this here, because I was seeking more information for how to raise my vibration per Bashar’s teachings and this worked for me.
"Reality is neutral. The experience is only happening within you."

Alice

Re: Ayako Sekino

Postby Alice » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Many thanks, look forward to watching the videos, happy they are subtitled!

pipstack

Postby pipstack » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:04 pm

You're welcome, Alice. And thank you too!

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon May 01, 2017 5:10 pm

pipstack wrote:You're welcome, Alice. And thank you too!

Finished watching the six parts last night, really good. She helped me! Thanks again :)

pipstack

Postby pipstack » Sat May 06, 2017 12:04 am

Thank you for your feedback, Alice and for taking the time to watch them. I love meeting people who have watched and enjoyed them.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 06, 2017 3:15 am

pipstack wrote:Thank you for your feedback, Alice and for taking the time to watch them. I love meeting people who have watched and enjoyed them.

Your signature quote which she emphasizes throughout the videos, is something I'm still integrating, myself.

How did you get the impression she's Essassani? I did a short search and couldn't find corroboration.
I did find this quote today from Seth that may fit her:
There are those who appear within these plays fully aware. These personalities willingly take roles, knowing they are roles, in order to lead others
toward the necessary realization and development. They lead the actors to see beyond the selves and settings they have created. These personalities from other levels of existence oversee the play, so to speak, and appear among the actors. Their purpose is to open up within the three-dimensional selves those psychological doorways that will release the three-dimensional self for further development in another system of reality.

On the other hand, those words would probably also fit many who post here. We all have the potential of playing that role. Ayako is doing it.

pipstack

Postby pipstack » Sat May 06, 2017 3:40 am

Hi Alice,

I used that for my signature, I would say, primarily as a reminder to myself! It can take a while to re-program a way which I've believed all my life. So many times I've sat with something upsetting and repeated that over and over to myself. After a while, it did become easier. But so easy to slip back into it without noticing.

I saw that she was Essassani from a small bio on Interview with E.D. http://interviewwithed.org/ayako-sekino/

On the other hand, those words would probably also fit many who post here. We all have the potential of playing that role.

I am in agreement with that 100%!

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 06, 2017 5:17 pm

pipstack wrote:Hi Alice,

I used that for my signature, I would say, primarily as a reminder to myself! It can take a while to re-program a way which I've believed all my life. So many times I've sat with something upsetting and repeated that over and over to myself. After a while, it did become easier. But so easy to slip back into it without noticing.

Tell me about it :mrgreen:

I saw that she was Essassani from a small bio on Interview with E.D. http://interviewwithed.org/ayako-sekino/

Very interesting. Essassani in a future life, like Darryl. I wonder how many of us will be also!

On the other hand, those words would probably also fit many who post here. We all have the potential of playing that role.

I am in agreement with that 100%!

Thumbs up 8-)

You might be interested in this thread on Ho'oponopono, which fits right in with Ayako's/Bashar's teaching. Though unfortunately, the video has been removed.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=664

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”