A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.
matcha wrote:This is how Abraham tackles the issue of ... MEAT.
Yeah, I know all they say on this topic. I think it makes sense, although I would still prefer the animals raised for food would have
more humane conditions.
I do admire Abe to sticking to their position in the face all the flak they get from vegan/vegetarian fanatics.
I am attempting a new manifestation technique... I feel ready for a Boyfriend (or will be in mid-August after all the roommate moving details are settled.)
So am I putting a big sign on my shirt saying "Looking?" Am I opening up a Profile on some dating site... NO. I am going to proceed to listen to Romance Novels and let the Universe do all the work for me. I think that is the most Abe approach to the process. To get me in the Romantic mindset.
It would be cool if said Boyfriend:
1) Also played Pokemon Go and was totally willing to go Pokemon Hunting/Raiding with me
2) Liked the same Channelers I like but didn't get in huge debates attempting to sway my world view
3) Likes Animals and has either really cool Dog or Cat
4) Cooks good food/or is financially stable enough that he can eat out all the time
5) Has a good car and doesn't mind having to do all the driving
6) Likes K-pop or at least does not force me to listen to horrible music
Rest of list is private
I had that idea also about the romance novels, except I don't like that genre
Might not be a bad idea to get on a dating site as well. It doesn't have to be much work. Let that guy find you.
Since you are on the autism spectrum I thought you'd appreciate this video of a little autistic boy who is enamored of
Just about what I would expect from Abe.
Seth via Jane Roberts does advise against them though and says we will see the light on this eventually.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests