Solara's Energy Report, 2017

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Solara's Energy Report, 2017

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Amazing. It’s long but really worth reading. She describes places where our mind can no longer go – so nothing to hold onto in the old ways.

http://solara-surf-report.com/2017/01/s ... ving-true/

Remembering

Re: Solara's Energy Report, 2017

Postby Remembering » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Hadn't heard of Solara, thanks. Interesting that she says that the Standing Rock protest was the 'fulfillment of a vital prophecy.' I wonder who made it?

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Remembering wrote:Hadn't heard of Solara, thanks. Interesting that she says that the Standing Rock protest was the 'fulfillment of a vital prophecy.' I wonder who made it?

Just previous to the part about Standing Rock, she shares the vision of Crazy Horse. Can't cc and paste from the report, but this is it:

Crazy Horse had a vision he shared with sitting bull during a pipe ceremony just days before he was murdered. He said, "Upon suffering beyond suffering, the red nation shall rise again and it shall be a blessing for the sick world. A world filed with broken promises, selfishness and separations. A world longing for light again. I see a time of seven generations, when all the colors of mankind will gather under the sacred tree of life and the whole earth will become one circle again. In that day, those among the Lakota who will carry knowledge and understanding of unity among all living things, and the young white ones will come, to those of my people to ask for wisdom. I salute the light within their eyes where the whole universe dwells, for when you are at the center within you and I am at the at place within me, we are as one."

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Thanks Alice, that's an amazing quote, chills, it's been a slow train coming. I will share this.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:22 am

Remembering wrote:Thanks Alice, that's an amazing quote, chills, it's been a slow train coming. I will share this.

Agree, beautiful quote. I was inspired to search for channelings of Crazy Horse and I found this for one. I like it. Feel the grass! :mrgreen:

http://www.elizabethchannels.com/Channe ... the-grass/

Feel that grass. Pretend now. Close your eyes, see it, and say, “Grass.” Can you all feel grass under your feet? Because you all can imagine and visualize, right? You feel this grass. It’s really, really good for you to feel the grass because so many times your head’s in clouds. It’s good of course to connect to God and all that is Above, but find the grass in your life. Sometimes when you have a very busy day, you rush around. How many of you rush around a lot during your day? So, maybe when you’re really crazy and you feel energy all over, you can stop for a moment and picture your patch of grass. Take this patch of grass with you wherever you go. It can be your magical, magical grass.

This is very important for grounding; very important nowadays as things are ‘woosh, woosh, woosh’ everywhere. Doors are closing and opening; your lives are up-down, up-down, up-down. People coming in, going out, things happen and changing continually. I tell you it’s not going to slow down. It will speed up. But don’t worry. Don’t be scared because you have your grass – you have your patch of grass. Make it as big as you want but make sure it’s big enough for you to have your feet on it planted – planted strongly.

Do you all feel the grass still? Now, reach down now and feel your grass. Feel it. Yes! The grass is fresh. The grass is life. I’m here to remind you to feel that life that is at your feet at all times. If you cannot make it outside, you can find your piece of grass inside. Bring your grass into your life to ground you.

Start seeing grass everywhere. The grass is representative of what you need to have. For when you have the grass, your mind is clear to connect to God and to your higher self and then the messages can come down much more easily. Because if you’re not in grass, if you’re stepping on clouds or you’re slipping on ice, the only thing filling your mind is the rattlings of that crazy guy – the little ego mind guy. He will occupy much of your time and keep you very so busy if you have no grass.

Who wants to be free of the negative chatters in your head? When you are, you will hear messages from your guides and your higher self. Many of you may wonder, “How do I connect to my guide?” This is first step: being grounded.

When you are in a movie theater, you could be standing on grass. Wherever you go, you could be standing on grass. Say, “I am peaceful standing on my grass.” Breathe that in. How does that feel? “I am peaceful standing on my grass.”

When you are standing on grass, you’re standing in your power.

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Thanks, grass is easy to visualize, good technique to have when it's too cold to hug a tree. Black Elk Speaks came to mind when you posted the quote from Crazy Horse. He had a similar vision.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”