Teachings of Elan

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

cbchang6200

Teachings of Elan

Post by cbchang6200 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Many of you might be familiar with the teachings of Bashar and Seth. Here is a video from 1992 presenting the teachings of Elan which is the same teachings of Bashar and Seth. We create our own reality as extensions of the Light of All That IS! He speaks of unconditional LOVE within Unity in Diversity. https://youtu.be/fUv_DQrnLhw

theothersun

Re: Teachings of Elan

Post by theothersun » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:29 pm

He's like the younger version of Bashar. He has lots of wisdom. It's too bad he doesn't channel anymore..

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:37 pm

theothersun wrote:He's like the younger version of Bashar. He has lots of wisdom. It's too bad he doesn't channel anymore..
I PM'd him at Facebook and asked about possibly converting these Elan audios into videos on youtube.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fold ... 1Eydi1KMTA

He said NO.

We chatted a bit more. I said:
It does seem you prefer to distance yourself from the Elan material these days. Do you still stand by it?
and he replied:
I stand by the message every day, walking the talk. it's the time of doing and being now.
BE the change,etc, etc.
I told him I am all about that and we ended the exchange on a pleasant note.

Anyway, plenty to listen to at that Google page!

InfiniteMuscle

Post by InfiniteMuscle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:02 am

Thank you for those audios! Had to no idea they were still around!

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:00 am

InfiniteMuscle wrote:Thank you for those audios! Had to no idea they were still around!
Go crazy :D Oh and by all means, discuss them here if you wish.

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 pm

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Wow, loads of Elan talks.... thanks.... looks like hours of stuff....

Is there one on which Elan discusses something similar to Bashar's famous Formula? Is there an index to the topics?

I'm not sure I want to plow through all that stuff from beginning to end, especially since it's close to the Bashar stuff we know already....

OMS

ingerul9

Post by ingerul9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:56 am

Yes - check out the book that was already mentioned and the following link - http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Thanks again, Alice, for letting us know that these audios are available to us. I notice that Elan places much emphasis on Action.

Worth discussing..... Bashar doesn't emphasize action as much....

OPM

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:54 pm
Thanks again, Alice, for letting us know that these audios are available to us.
Glad you appreciate :)
I notice that Elan places much emphasis on Action.

Worth discussing..... Bashar doesn't emphasize action as much....

OPM
He does speak about its importance, though. From Blueprint For Change:
DO!...Think is wonderful. Believe is wonderful. Feel is wonderful. However, doing is what creates the reality you wish to experience.
He also says there is always an audience for everyone who wishes to be on a particular stage.

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Thanks for that excellent quote, Alice. In a way it reinforces my puzzlement because that advice of his is tucked away in his book, which few have read....

In the many videos that are (or were) on Youtube, I never heard Bashar put such definitive emphasis on action...... maybe it's just me and maybe my hearing may have been somehow filtering it out.... he did say "behave" like the person you want to be...but it wasn't clear that this was the key part of the actual reality creation....

Be that as it may, I was pleased to hear Elan's amusing sense of humor... it's like Bashar's but a little more gentle, and lower volume or decibels...

I'm surprised that no one else in this forum is indulging in listening to all these free treasures..... guys, give these a try, there's much food for thought here..... or maybe you guys are but you don't have any comments about them.....

OMP

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Well, OMS, remember B says that following our excitement is a "kit" that contains everything needed, which I assume includes whatever actions are appropriate. So I guess he doesn't feel the need to address that specifically.

I myself haven't listened to the audios much but that is partly because for me, listening requires sitting still and concentrating (hearing impaired). If you care to transcribe portions that particularly strike you, I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

That said, I am going to make more of an effort to listen more, myself.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 am

OMS, just found this, more confirmation that Bashar and Elan are on the same page re the importance of action:

http://www.inwardquest.com/questions/10 ... ic-dreamer
I was listening to a Bashar conference and have heard him speak many a times of action. His way of communicating it is that inspiration/visualisation/intention is fully incomplete and insufficient if there is no action backing it up.

He likens the formulae of action as grounding a circuit of electricity, whereas the thought/idea is the element of electricity, action is the part that grounds it and makes the entire circuit properly complete.
The whole thread is worth perusing, as I am doing now. That forum is a great resource for Bashar/Abe students.

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Thanks for that new resource, Alice,

May I recommend Elan's MP3 talk entitled All One Thing Nr 2, in which he discusses how to have fun alone with a OuiJa board to contact him and others, how to get the courage to start your own business, that two thirds of his people live on ships, etc. the animals and plants on his planet, his economy and plitics, etc.

OMS

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:40 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:57 pm
Thanks for that new resource, Alice,

May I recommend Elan's MP3 talk entitled All One Thing Nr 2, in which he discusses how to have fun alone with a OuiJa board to contact him and others, how to get the courage to start your own business, that two thirds of his people live on ships, etc. the animals and plants on his planet, his economy and plitics, etc.

OMS
Thanks for the recommendation. I may check out tonite. Can you tell me how long it is?

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:45 am

Well it was the first time I tried listening. I tried opening the one you recommended OMS, and it would not play. Tried several times. I got notice: "You are offline. Some functionality may be unavailable." Been having issues with loading stuff on my computer in general, that may be why. Drat!

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm

I'm reading Your Power on a Plate, really chewing over/digesting, and I am feeling "Elan" is another version of Bashar...another parallel/probable Bashar, if you will. The teachings are so similar. Doesn't diminish my appreciation of the material. Can't be said too many times in too many ways.
And this lovely pdf is not going to be taken down by BC!

I like the graphics too :)

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 am

I really enjoy Elan. He actually has been more clear to me in the way he describes. It's because his emphasis on "the now" and being aware of what one is doing so that they can identify the negative beliefs.
Alice wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm
I'm reading Your Power on a Plate, really chewing over/digesting, and I am feeling "Elan" is another version of Bashar...another parallel/probable Bashar, if you will. The teachings are so similar.
Ah, what do you mean? They are both of Essassani so I assume they are seeing the same underlying perspective just with their own unique flavor. Often Bashar and Elan are coming through at the same time during these transmissions. Elan has said that he and Bashar are good "buddies" to use a term we would be using.

Reminds me of the original zen masters who often made fun of each other because they shared the same underlying indescribable principal, which they expressed in different ways through the individual character that they are.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:02 pm

I have recently ended listening to the fantastic sessions shared here by Elan. As has been said, they are very similar, but I feel Elan is a little bit softer, or more easy-going. Sometimes Bashar comes across to me as a bit agressive, or too much straight-forward, specially when I started listening to him. This may have to do with the blending that is Darryl-Bashar, I don't know. Even in the Elan tapes in some instances he says he's "broadcasting" in a blended fashion with Bashar.

Anyway, I like them both. I even like one I found on youtube named Kayel, funny fellow too. I'll take my learning where i can get it.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:38 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 am
I really enjoy Elan. He actually has been more clear to me in the way he describes. It's because his emphasis on "the now" and being aware of what one is doing so that they can identify the negative beliefs.
Alice wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm
I'm reading Your Power on a Plate, really chewing over/digesting, and I am feeling "Elan" is another version of Bashar...another parallel/probable Bashar, if you will. The teachings are so similar.
Ah, what do you mean? They are both of Essassani so I assume they are seeing the same underlying perspective just with their own unique flavor. Often Bashar and Elan are coming through at the same time during these transmissions. Elan has said that he and Bashar are good "buddies" to use a term we would be using.

Reminds me of the original zen masters who often made fun of each other because they shared the same underlying indescribable principal, which they expressed in different ways through the individual character that they are.
OK, what I meant was, we all have probable/parallel versions of ourselves, we are multidimensional, am sure you are aware of that. So I was speculating that Elan and Bashar are such aspects of one another.

Good buddies, that's good to know :) Don't think Bashar has said anything about that, though.

It's "principle" btw ;) The editur in me couldn't resist!
http://grammarist.com/spelling/principle-principal/