Teal Swan, Law of Attraction

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Teal Swan, Law of Attraction

Postby matcha » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:06 am

matcha started a thread on this video from Teal Swan.

Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

themaster

Re: Teal Swan: %#CK The Law of Attraction

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:09 pm

Pamela once explained from someone she was channeling there was a very good write up in the book "And the light shall set you free" I have that book :P but have yet to bother looking:P

We should probably called out "follow your highest excitement" as crap :P but that would probably trigger to many religiously.. I'm not sure "follow your highest excitement" even with all it's sub rules is a easy thing to do.. it's not really a bashar method I try to actively use.. and there are no good LOA formula's cept mine ":P"
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:44 am

matcha wrote:We need to create a new law to replace the LoA.

It is not possible to "replace" the Law of Attraction. What you put out is what you get back. That will never change. Sure there may be those who misunderstand/misuse LOA. Trying to use it solely with an eye to expected benefits is one way. But that doesn't mean the LOA sucks. And there is no reason why we can't be aware of this Law, and also simply let go and trust in the outworkings of our lives, taking inspired action as appropriate.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:22 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:
matcha wrote:We need to create a new law to replace the LoA.

It is not possible to "replace" the Law of Attraction. What you put out is what you get back. That will never change. Sure there may be those who misunderstand/misuse LOA. Trying to use it solely with an eye to expected benefits is one way. But that doesn't mean the LOA sucks. And there is no reason why we can't be aware of this Law, and also simply let go and trust in the outworkings of our lives, taking inspired action as appropriate.

It is okay for the Law of Attraction to rule in your reality. For me the Law of Love will rule mine. Peace Sister. We do not have to agree for these terms represent different things to each of us.

Yet it seems you are still watching and benefiting from the Abe videos...

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:44 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:
matcha wrote:
It is okay for the Law of Attraction to rule in your reality. For me the Law of Love will rule mine. Peace Sister. We do not have to agree for these terms represent different things to each of us.

Yet it seems you are still watching and benefiting from the Abe videos...

I do not think I am communicating clearly. I attempted to understand Law of Attraction and read many books. I listened to many videos. Only to know this Law is not to my liking. I have created my own law. The Law of Love. I need not explain this for it is my law and not yours. You like the Law of Attraction and it works for you, but do not assume that everyone's reality is run by the same laws. Every reality is unique. I am exploring my own reality.

Alright. What is the Law of Love, as you understand it?

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 am

Alice wrote:

Alright. What is the Law of Love, as you understand it?

matcha wrote:The love that connects all beings and forms society. The force that holds things together. A love that exists regardless of outcome. The spark of the divine self each of us carries. Something that needs no learning in order to understand. A baby knows how to love without knowing words. Love requires no explaining or explanation in order to be followed. Love does not require you to change what you believe or who you are. It just is that feeling deep inside. For while I have heard people argue there is no God, it is only people in great pain who feel there is no Love. Yet usually the pain will pass and belief in love will exist again.

Religions stemmed out of our need to explain the love force. For God is another word for Love. So adding words to explain the Law of Love only turns it into a religion instead of a law. When you love another you are feeling this force and words only complicate your relationship with love. Society has taught you expectations of what love is, but there is a deeper innate understanding of the force. Love as you felt it when you were young before you needed to connect it with feelings of security or expectations. Before you gave it conditions.

To understand love first experience the feeling of offering yourself, love. In the words of Matt Kahn's book, "Whatever Arises Love That,' whatever aspect of yourself you run into offer it love. Do not love yourself for an outcome, but for the sake of love.

Yes, I am able to love and be loved. Love of self is primary, I feel.

Having a child certainly expanded my understanding and experience of unconditional love. You can't "break up" or divorce your child. And you sure can't break up or divorce yourself :D Though many try!

What I see as wrong with the Law of Attraction is that it makes every action and thought conditional instead of unconditional. Many follow the teachings and steps in order to achieve an outcome. After years of teachings others, and others following her words for years, people are drawn to the Law of Attraction to fix something they perceive as wrong.

Well I can only reiterate what I said already here.
Sure there may be those who misunderstand/misuse LOA. Trying to use it solely with an eye to expected benefits is one way. But that doesn't mean the LOA sucks. It simply comes down to, "That which is like unto itself is drawn." Look at how birds of a feather, for the most part, congregate together. Just one example. There is no reason why we can't be aware of this Law, and also simply let go and trust in the outworkings of our lives, taking inspired action as appropriate.

Many who do Ho'oponopono for example, are also into the LOA (like myself). Ho'oponopono is all about letting go of intention and trusting in our Divine aspect to show us the way. This is in sync with what Bashar says, that the lower mind is not designed to know how things happen, only how things have happened. Higher Mind sees the big picture and will guide us in the right way.

Love is a big part of Ho'oponopono. "I love you" is part of the mantra and the teacher Dr. Hew Len has said it can stand alone as Ho'oponopono practice.

People are not drawn to love something in order to fix something unless they have been taught to do so by society. This is not unconditional love. The love in the Law of Love is the unconditional sort.

Pleasure is nice, but you do not love in order to get pleasure. Yet in alignment feelings of love are in and of themselves pleasurable.

In the place of the word love, Bashar uses the word excitement. Perhaps because he feels it is closer to our vibration. Yet, love exists on a deeper level than excitement. We are excited about something because it will lead us into better alignment with love.

Bashar is clear that passion is synonymous with excitement. "Be passionate about being passionate!" Many would say it is also synonymous with love. When we love something or someone, we are passionate about that thing or person.

As for the five laws Bashar points out. I do not know if they are true, for I know little indeed.

I have certainly experienced the truth of "What you put out is what you get back." Doesn't mean what i am putting back is always good stuff, but
at least I am aware and take responsibility for what comes back to me.

Yet, I think the deepest laws can exist beyond the level of human thought. That is why I am drawn to the Law of Love.

You might think me splitting hairs. That the Law of One is the same as the Law of Love. Yet there is a difference. Whether you are all one being or different beings, you can still love. You need not base love only on the condition that you're are all the same. It takes too much thought again to understand the Law of One. Three large books and years of study.

Love requires no understanding. It is innate.

True. We love because it is our nature to love. Unfortunately, this is blocked in many.

I love this quote from the Law of One material. Pretty much sums it up, I think:

The Poker Game

50.7 Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:26 pm

OK Matcha. I confess I find it hard to believe the Law of One quote I posted does not sync with your Law of Love beliefs, but so be it.

Has it occurred to you that if you reject Bashar's Four Absolutes, you may not belong on this board? IOW, you are not "on board" with Bashar. And this IS a Bashar forum!

I'd rather be sharing here with people who are into exploring Bashar's teachings instead of constantly and exhaustively questioning them. Frankly, it is wearying.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 pm

matcha wrote:It is okay to do as you think is correct. I am sorry, but I misread you and thought you were up to debates. I guess I do not belong. As you have stated you are thinking of blocking me that is your choice. I thought I was talking with intellectuals who might understand me. You have hurt me deeply and this forum, in general, has hurt me.

It is just energy draining to try to communicate with someone who seemingly has no firm foundation for their constantly changing point of view.
You come here and you talk about how important it is to get the latest Bashar material, how you are concerned with the cost but you just gotta have them, etc. Now you are saying you don't even believe in Bashar's Four Absolutes.

You dismiss the Law of Attraction not based on any deep, original, intelligent thought or philosophy--you are just stubbornly holding on to your
misconception that it is all about attaining material benefits.

I have hurt you deeply? You've wasted my time trying to have an intelligent discussion!

Why don't you just accept that people can have different beliefs and don't have to follow Bashar like a religion? This forum is so closed minded. I am deeply hurt that I would be blocked for questioning. I have suffered many tears trying to express myself here. I had thought you a friend. You know it is fine to debate Bashar's teachings on a Bashar forum.

I was trying to express myself and help others who might be reading. Perhaps I was deluding myself that sharing my personal path could inspire others. If you do block me at least I do not have to deal with attacks on my belief system from here anymore. It will really open my eyes about Bashar's teachings.

You can block opinions other than your own. It does not lead to peace, but that is an option. Part of me wants you to block me. Okay, sorry for thinking sharing my ideas was valuable. I will consider myself blocked and try to stay away.

Fine.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:57 pm

matcha wrote: Please block me or delete my account.

You can delete your own account.

Or stay if you wish, just remember this is a Bashar forum and if the teachings are not for you, then there doesn't seem much point.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Teal is clarifying the Law of Attraction in that video "Fuck the Law of Attraction".

Most of the time we label things as "bad" when we attract a negative situation. Her point of view is that it is actually good from the higher self that you attracted this situation so you can go through it and transform it into a positive situation. Having realized this, every seemingly negative situation is an exciting opportunity to transform into a positive one and attract like vibration to like vibration.

Give it a go. See any seemingly negative situation as an opportunity to get the goose out of the bottle without breaking the glass. Once you realize that any situation is an opportunity and a challenge to be more of who you know you are, then it instantly transforms that situation into something positive and exciting.

Teal Swan made the Law of Attraction even more simple to understand! I love that girl.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Rokazulu wrote:Teal is clarifying the Law of Attraction in that video "Fuck the Law of Attraction".

Most of the time we label things as "bad" when we attract a negative situation. Her point of view is that it is actually good from the higher self that you attracted this situation so you can go through it and transform it into a positive situation. Having realized this, every seemingly negative situation is an exciting opportunity to transform into a positive one and attract like vibration to like vibration.

Give it a go. See any seemingly negative situation as an opportunity to get the goose out of the bottle without breaking the glass. Once you realize that any situation is an opportunity and a challenge to be more of who you know you are, then it instantly transforms that situation into something positive and exciting.

Teal Swan made the Law of Attraction even more simple to understand! I love that girl.

Well, I do agree with that.
Abraham actually teaches the same thing. This is the problem I have with most who diss the LOA. They just haven't explored it sufficiently to know what they are talking about.

Edit: matcha says Teal calls us to create a new law. What is that about? Sounds like a rejection rather than clarification of the LOA.

http://www.marytynes.com/2015/11/30/abr ... explained/

“Step 5 is the most fun of all and it’s an extension of Steps 1, 2, 3, 4.The way we want to describe Step 5 is that — Step 1 is contrast. Step 5 is welcome contrast.

“Step 1 is — stuff just happens which causes you to want. There’s no mastery in that, life’s gonna happen to you. And desire is gonna be born whether you’re very good at focusing or not. And Source is gonna satisfy that desire whether you even know that Source exists or not. Step 3, allowing, is where you start getting deliberate. That’s where you start focusing on purpose. Step 4 is where you’re so good at it that you can pretty much hold yourself in that place of feeling good. It’s where you’re not trying to serve someone else’s path. You’re not trying to make it better for someone else. You are understanding the value and the power and the importance and the rightness of your alignment.

“And then Step 5 just takes that further. Where you’re sure of who you are and you’re in love with this world of variety. And when a contrasting thing happens to you, you acknowledge it’s value for the clarity that it will bring. For the expansion that it will bring. For the evolvement that it produces. For the eternalness that it promises. So you’re way past ever beating up on yourself or anybody else. You’re just acknowledging ‘Hey, hey, here it is. There’s something here. This doesn’t feel so good to me. I can do something about this.’ You’re not beating up on yourself. You’re just making choices based upon that contrast. And blessing the contrast.

“It really is what you were feeling when you made the decision to come to begin with. That’s where you were. You were masters. That’s why you were willing to jump into a sea of contrast. . . .

“But you knew when you came that the contrast would serve you. Step 5 is finally returning to how you felt when you made the decision to jump in. And now getting on with what you are about.”

–Abraham, 8/29/2015, Session 3 ~10:14, 12:23

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 pm

matcha wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Teal is clarifying the Law of Attraction in that video "Fuck the Law of Attraction".

Too many gooses in too many bottles. I was not trying to upset anyone. Teal calls for us to try to find a new law and I tried. My head hurts, I've been crying for hours and I don't understand why I am so emotional. Why does this forum do this to me? I cannot let go of this emotion no matter how many times I ask it to flow through. I ask if this is my emotion. Nothing helps. My head hurts, my eyes are red, my nose is stuffed. I ran out of tissues.

Please just tell me how to delete this account so this forum will stop hurting me.

Maybe you are challenging yourself to apply the Law of Love regardless of how you perceive you are being victimized?

I contacted the board admin about deleting your account. Still learning the ropes.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:08 am

matcha wrote:
Too many gooses in too many bottles. I was not trying to upset anyone. Teal calls for us to try to find a new law and I tried. My head hurts, I've been crying for hours and I don't understand why I am so emotional. Why does this forum do this to me? I cannot let go of this emotion no matter how many times I ask it to flow through. I ask if this is my emotion. Nothing helps. My head hurts, my eyes are red, my nose is stuffed. I ran out of tissues.

Please just tell me how to delete this account so this forum will stop hurting me.

Completely alright to feel those feels.

Creating new laws sound exciting.

In the far distant future now or relatively near future local conditions of our definitions of which is unbounded by any limitations, we will be the gardeners of a new universe, and in that universe we will create laws that we feel will be way more fun than the ones we choose out of our current creations.

And then we will be able to connect to this vector in space/time and learn so much from our interactions with the Law of Attraction.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:28 am

if you were applying the Law of Love i.e. unconditional love, which you have announced you have adopted to push aside the LOA, you would not be so reactive. Yes, you are playing victim. Blame it on LOA if you like. Whatever!

How hard is it to understand that a Bashar forum is for studying and discussing the Bashar teachings, primarily? Maybe others here would be receptive to your leading them in different directions. I am not.

I've been very patient with you and I just burned out.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:56 am

Alice wrote:if you were applying the Law of Love i.e. unconditional love, which you have announced you have adopted to push aside the LOA, you would not be so reactive. Yes, you are playing victim. Blame it on LOA if you like. Whatever!

How hard is it to understand that a Bashar forum is for studying and discussing the Bashar teachings, primarily? Maybe others here would be receptive to your leading them in different directions. I am not.

Here's What your dealing with Matcha

diagram.jpg
diagram.jpg (53.59 KiB) Viewed 427 times

The Bashar Session "Brick Walls and Bielefs" should be titled "Thick Headed Mules and Carrots" instead

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:16 am

TheInventor wrote:
Alice wrote:if you were applying the Law of Love i.e. unconditional love, which you have announced you have adopted to push aside the LOA, you would not be so reactive. Yes, you are playing victim. Blame it on LOA if you like. Whatever!

Here's What your dealing with Matcha

diagram.jpg

The Bashar Session "Brick Walls and Bielefs" should be titled "Thick Headed Mules and Carrots" instead

Informative...

Well all of this is making me more aware that I could be more diligent in my own transformation using B's techniques.
It may be time to get down to doing this for one:
https://infiniteshift.files.wordpress.c ... eliefs.pdf

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”