Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: Bentinho Massaro Clones Bashar

Postby Alice » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:50 pm

I've never really vibed with him. Never made it through even one of his videos. I am much more comfortable with Bashar's energy.

matcha

Postby matcha » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:08 am

Alice wrote:I've never really vibed with him. Never made it through even one of his videos. I am much more comfortable with Bashar's energy.

I listened to Bentinho with my heart. I was watching a video on his academy https://www.trinfinityacademy.com and I noticed his voice was resonating with my heart. I have encountered my heart speaking to me (by giving a little vibration) with such teachers as Matt Kahn and channelers like Lee Caroll. Bashar also can make my heart give me the vibration signal. Anyway, it is my heart picking up on a vibration within words that means 'pay attention.'

So I listened deeply to Bentinho as he spoke. I listened with my heart activated. I noticed sincerity, passion with a mix of frustration. The frustration came across when he was getting into deeper details. The moments when he needs to speak less from the heart and more from the brain. He is attempting to translate his understanding at this point.

I did not feel the deceptiveness some have accused him of. I think he innocently didn't realize he needed to mention Bashar before he talked of things Bashar had channeled. I have heard him cite him many times in his more recent videos. I think the talk we have done about him on this forum reached his attention (he likes Bashar after all.) He cannot go back and re-record his old videos on Youtube. He was young at the time he made them. He is still young. His maturity is very extensive so it is easy to overlook his youth.

I need to figure out exactly what I want people to experience. You can currently listen to Bentinho on the replays of the 'Beyond the Ordinary Show.' https://www.beyondtheordinaryshow.com/listen-live/

What should I be helping people connect with when I write? Do I want to help people feel 'Love,' 'Awe,' 'Connection?' Just a little musing after having listened to the show. I missed the end, so will have to listen again soon.

I think I am on the verge of understanding something. Perhaps it is time for me to finally take back up the empowerment course of trinfinity academy. I feel I have something to offer the world. That is why I write on my blog, used to write lots on this forum, and now write on other forums. ;)

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 am

matcha wrote:What should I be helping people connect with when I write? Do I want to help people feel 'Love,' 'Awe,' 'Connection?' Just a little musing after having listened to the show. I missed the end, so will have to listen again soon.

I think I am on the verge of understanding something. Perhaps it is time for me to finally take back up the empowerment course of trinfinity academy. I feel I have something to offer the world. That is why I write on my blog, used to write lots on this forum, and now write on other forums. ;)

If you are feeling the "Love, awe, connection" in your creations, that is the important thing. Those who are receptive will pick up on it. But again, you are doing it for you.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 pm

If we are voting, Massaro is pure bullshit.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:If we are voting, Massaro is pure bullshit.

OK, tell us why.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm

I have finally learned to trust my intuition. I almost always have a read on people -- some kind, to some extent. A lot of the time, though, I have just a blank. I need to buy a vowel, in other words trust what they say. Because of the abuse I was raised with, I always thought blankness was me being stupid and not understanding what was going on, because again of the abuse I lived with. Now I recognize that blank as cognitive dissonance, manipulation, and/or lies. He is a blank to me. When a bit of his energy does bleed through, I actually kind of want to punch him in the face. A complete phony, and quite an asshole IMHO.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:30 am

Tanfeliz wrote:I have finally learned to trust my intuition. I almost always have a read on people -- some kind, to some extent. A lot of the time, though, I have just a blank. I need to buy a vowel, in other words trust what they say. Because of the abuse I was raised with, I always thought blankness was me being stupid and not understanding what was going on, because again of the abuse I lived with. Now I recognize that blank as cognitive dissonance, manipulation, and/or lies. He is a blank to me. When a bit of his energy does bleed through, I actually kind of want to punch him in the face. A complete phony, and quite an asshole IMHO.

Thanks for sharing your take. Don't vibe with him much, myself.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 am

Tanfeliz wrote:I have finally learned to trust my intuition. I almost always have a read on people -- some kind, to some extent. A lot of the time, though, I have just a blank. I need to buy a vowel, in other words trust what they say. Because of the abuse I was raised with, I always thought blankness was me being stupid and not understanding what was going on, because again of the abuse I lived with. Now I recognize that blank as cognitive dissonance, manipulation, and/or lies. He is a blank to me. When a bit of his energy does bleed through, I actually kind of want to punch him in the face. A complete phony, and quite an asshole IMHO.

Loving reminder that Bashar taught us that a judgement on others is a judgement of oneself. All That is does not judge. Be unconditionally loving and emulate the One. For each and every one of us there is a teacher. What does not work for you, works for others.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Am I judging him, or answering a question about how I experience him? I do not like his energy. We are not compatible. This kind of platitude in response to my honesty about someone who I believe to be lying to and attempting to manipulate me is actual nonsense. Reminds me of rape culture, where we shouldn't speak up about users and liars. Thanks for sharing.

The middle way is not about blindingly accepting everything. Discernment is key. I once had a highly manipulative Christian attempt to redirect me as you just did. He said it was very un-Buddhist of me not to be accepting of a toxic person, one with ill intent (as I believe Massaro to be). That showed that he has zero understanding of Buddhism. My texts tell me to be discerning about how I engage, and with whom. Massaro doesn't pass the smell test.

I don't hate him. I'm not on a site named after him. I own my anger. I get that he is doing what he needs to do, and a lot of other people are dancing along. Good for them. I guess it's like the way some people really hate cilantro, it tastes like soap to them. Some people like the taste of Massaro's egotistical, manipulative bullshit. I'm just not one of them.

matcha

Postby matcha » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:04 am

Tanfeliz wrote:Am I judging him, or answering a question about how I experience him? I do not like his energy. We are not compatible. This kind of platitude in response to my honesty about someone who I believe to be lying to and attempting to manipulate me is actual nonsense. Reminds me of rape culture, where we shouldn't speak up about users and liars. Thanks for sharing.

The middle way is not about blindingly accepting everything. Discernment is key. I once had a highly manipulative Christian attempt to redirect me as you just did. He said it was very un-Buddhist of me not to be accepting of a toxic person, one with ill intent (as I believe Massaro to be). That showed that he has zero understanding of Buddhism. My texts tell me to be discerning about how I engage, and with whom. Massaro doesn't pass the smell test.

I don't hate him. I'm not on a site named after him. I own my anger. I get that he is doing what he needs to do, and a lot of other people are dancing along. Good for them. I guess it's like the way some people really hate cilantro, it tastes like soap to them. Some people like the taste of Massaro's egotistical, manipulative bullshit. I'm just not one of them.

I was responding to the thread in general and not you. This is a long thread and I took part in the very beginning. You can accuse me of rape culture sure... just because I do not get this same feeling about Bentinho you do. You have spoken that he hurt you, but I am not you. I cannot ask you to elaborate because you would have if you wanted to.

Keep in mind that Bentinho was the medium who introduced me to a lot of teachings.

You are free to believe what you want. I wasn't replying to you, but to myself. I said some things in this thread against Bentinho before. If you want to think I am in rape culture, sure I can try on that coat. Why defend who I am to someone who doesn't know me. I, however, was not replying to you.

You are free to trust your own instincts.

Now I will do back to feeling lonely. Missing my nephew finally hit me. It had touched a few times before, but last night I had a dream where I desperately chased after him saying "I Love You." Nannyhood can be hard when it is time to say goodbye after 7 years. At least I can attempt to talk to him on the phone.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:14 am

Matcha, I was replying to Ingerul.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”