Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

infinity is now

Re: Conversations with God books (recommended by Bashar)

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Beautiful quote Alice. I actually just read the book last month. Read the whole thing in two days. A beautiful friend of mine sent it to me for free.

What's interesting....from our human perspectives, we often say that "we don't want to come back here again" and that's understandable. But, when you consider an NDE'r that's been pronounced dead for 12 Earthly minutes and yet, they inform us that they were in the non physical for (what seemed like) an eternity. What does this mean? Ultimately, in between lives (whether we choose to come back to Earth or another place in the multi-verse), we "usually" (and there are many of us who never choose to incarnate) choose to come back. Why? Because we have to remember that the time "prior" to and "after" incarnation, is "timeLESS" and if you are on rest for an eternity, well, of course you are going to want to go out again and experience! We can incarnate for hundreds of thousands of lives, but we have to remember that the time in between lives DOES seemingly last for an eternity. So that's quite a lot of "down time" before we (seemingly) leave the womb again to incarnate and hard for us to get our heads around, but when you have no time, you can truly do anything.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:54 pm

infinity is now wrote:Beautiful quote Alice. I actually just read the book last month. Read the whole thing in two days. A beautiful friend of mine sent it to me for free.

What's interesting....from our human perspectives, we often say that "we don't want to come back here again" and that's understandable. But, when you consider an NDE'r that's been pronounced dead for 12 Earthly minutes and yet, they inform us that they were in the non physical for (what seemed like) an eternity. What does this mean? Ultimately, in between lives (whether we choose to come back to Earth or another place in the multi-verse), we "usually" (and there are many of us who never choose to incarnate) choose to come back. Why? Because we have to remember that the time "prior" to and "after" incarnation, is "timeLESS" and if you are on rest for an eternity, well, of course you are going to want to go out again and experience! We can incarnate for hundreds of thousands of lives, but we have to remember that the time in between lives DOES seemingly last for an eternity. So that's quite a lot of "down time" before we (seemingly) leave the womb again to incarnate and hard for us to get our heads around, but when you have no time, you can truly do anything.

Hmm, re "down time," "on rest for an eternity"--I would imagine we are still very active in between our physical lives. Not just floating around on the clouds ;)

As I recall from the book, suicides generally reincarnate quickly, and will face the same issues they were attempting to escape from. And this is not a judgement, but the soul's choice.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Yes, though, I'm talking about the "recovery" period between lives.....THAT in itself can last for seemingly an "eternity". The blissful merging with Source. Let alone, the other activities you then take part in, in the spirit world which you are referencing. Each of us will be doing different things in between lives. Who's to say?

I know the book said that about suicide. But, I also don't agree with everything the book says :) I'm going to share with you an NDE from a much higher perspective. Granted I do find the general information of great value in the book, I think NDE's offer much greater value than channeled information. I would say we would NEVER choose to re-experience the same situations (especially if you're killing yourself because of a chronic illness, which many do), BUT, what we might choose to re-experience is the THEME. I think there is some validity to the fact that we likely DO realize when all of the pressure is gone from the physical life, that we do want to come back and finish what we started if it warrants it, but each case is different.

Yet, I've read other NDE's pertaining to suicide which completely contradict that view . Here's Kelly Sammy's story. She was a suicide NDE, who OD'd on drugs to attempt suicide, and she was completely ready to stay in the afterlife and had ZERO desire to come back (which she discusses in her videos if you do a google search) because she realized that even suicide was a potential option that was mapped out as a "possibility", until she realized she had made an agreement with her son who she did not want to leave alone.

The day I committed suicide, I overdosed on very heavy sedatives. And LOTS of them. I was in my SUV vehicle laying in the back. I felt my body slow down, my breathing become very shallow and my organs stop working. That is the only way I can describe it. I was literally 'aware' of my death. My first realization that I was "DEAD" was that I was ABOVE my vehicle looking in at my body convulsing and fluids leaving my body. I witnessed the entire thing. I didn't feel scared. No pain. No fear at all. Just a pure peace with it all. And then I was in BLISS. I was not separate from anything-I was EVERYTHING. I became it ALL. This is the oneness I now understand fully. That feeling is just one of EUPHORIA. And I never wanted to LEAVE that place. The feelings that permeated my entire BEING (even though I was not separate or a being--a really difficult thing to explain..)permeated with LOVE. And as I experienced this, I was also a witness to my entire LIFE.

I was able to view and communicate (without ever having to use words) with everyone in my life in a single brief BLIP. I was able to thank, apologize, forgive, accept, and just come to a complete AHA with all that had transpired. This was not something that felt 'necessary' or like a requirement. It was nothing like what I have heard of people having a 'life review'. There was NO judgement. No one to tell me I did this wrong, or this right. All simply WAS and all simply WAS LOVE. And even though I was able to communicate and have those moments of acceptance, apology, forgiveness, etc...that was simply because my human self wanted to close those loops. Almost like a finality if you will. And EVERY SINGLE experience was a celebration. Even those we would label 'bad' or 'wrong' were celebrated purely as an EXPERIENCE.

I feel like this co-experience of ONENESS lasted a lifetime and a second at the same time. Simply because there was NO TIME. My next experience led me to what I refer to as the Akashic Hall of Records and a huge stone table where I was greeted by many Souls, of all 'type'. Some human, others not. Here, I was shown how we as souls chart and draft our life plans. I was able to understand mine further and realize that even this experience of suicide and death was charted. I am giving you minute details simply because of time and space lol but I could talk days about each of these areas of experience during my 18 minutes of apparent 'death'.

I was shown that I would return to the physical vessel that I left and that I would still be the characteristics of Kelly, yet with a knowing that I am MORE than Kelly pre NDE. I had an amazing experience with Arch Angel Gabrielle who led me to a garden with the most magnificent colors and smells. NOTHING I can compare it to here...although I try. Gardenias and the palest of pinks...but again those don't even TOUCH what I experienced. I met my son as an adult. He told me he needed me to return. My Guide Bernadette who I also met, told me I had bigger work to do in helping others be reminded to remember WHO they are. That we are all EVERY THING and NO-THING at the same time. And we are each PERFECT in this illusion of separation. That this experience is truly just that -- and a blip on the radar of who we really are. To be JOYOUS, to be LOVE. To know the contrasts or only so we can know MORE of this JOY and LOVE.

Ultimately, it's all true to whoever is interpreting the information. But, this is why I take bits and pieces of "information" from different sources, and feel what feels best for me.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Thanks for sharing that NDE. Beautiful! Hmm, "Archangel Gabrielle." Good to know there are female archangels as well, never heard of one before! :D
infinity is now wrote:Ultimately, it's all true to whoever is interpreting the information. But, this is why I take bits and pieces of "information" from different sources, and feel what feels best for me.

That is my approach also--take what I can use from whatever source, and leave the rest.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Interestingly, I was just reading another channeled source on suicide, from "the galactic connection", and they said that one of the options would be to incarnate into a parallel reality of that same incarnation and make a different choice. I think this is likely what happens to a lot of suicides. Because, I really do believe (except in the cases of extreme illness) that most of us do regret after death not filling out the mission in a sense. However, what they do say is that you WILL have time to evaluate everything in between lives. So suicides don't just "jump back in" contrary to what Neale says.

http://galacticconnection.com/an-interesting-channeling-on-suicide/

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:57 pm

It's a touchy topic with me, because as someone with a chronic disease, I have no shame in admitting that suicide has crossed my mind in the past. I always figured if my body got to the point where physical life no longer served me in enjoyment because of my body, why should I continue to stay here?

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:21 pm

infinity is now wrote:It's a touchy topic with me, because as someone with a chronic disease, I have no shame in admitting that suicide has crossed my mind in the past. I always figured if my body got to the point where physical life no longer served me in enjoyment because of my body, why should I continue to stay here?

My feeling is that most cases of ill health can be healed. Sometimes, we're not "ready" to be healthy, the illness is serving us in some way. (Speaking generally, not specifically about you.)

Tried the Water Cure I mentioned previous?
http://www.watercure2.org/chronic_fatigue.htm

You might check this out also:
https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/chron ... rome2.html

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 pm

infinity is now wrote:Interestingly, I was just reading another channeled source on suicide, from "the galactic connection", and they said that one of the options would be to incarnate into a parallel reality of that same incarnation and make a different choice. I think this is likely what happens to a lot of suicides. Because, I really do believe (except in the cases of extreme illness) that most of us do regret after death not filling out the mission in a sense. However, what they do say is that you WILL have time to evaluate everything in between lives. So suicides don't just "jump back in" contrary to what Neale says.

http://galacticconnection.com/an-interesting-channeling-on-suicide/

Thanks, good one. Not sure about this:
Know that those who have transitioned from the physical to the non-physical are just as real, and are available for you to connect with anytime you wish.

I'd like to think so, but I've heard that at some point, the departed one is getting on with their doings out of body, and can't always be available.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:10 am

infinity is now wrote:

Thanks for these recommendations again. I've seen the second one. I appreciate you sharing this. I am keeping the water cure in mind for sure. I'm actually in a good place on the program I'm doing right now and feel very inspired about healing.

I just like to know that I'm not trapped and that there is a way out.....ONLY if needed, if things got so bad in the body :)

I'm reminded of this poem:

Resumé
By Dorothy Parker

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

:mrgreen:

I seem to recall B saying we can just lie down and choose to go..if we don't, it's not yet our time...

I'm actually reading Marianne Wiliamson's book "A Return to Love". Are you familiar with her? She quotes a lot from A course in Miracles.

I have the book, been quite a while since I read it, but yes, I know she is a great teacher of ACIM. You enjoying it?

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:59 am

Thanks, I like that poem. Yeah, the book is good thus far. She talks a lot about surrendering and 'giving it up to god'. So, I think it has a good message. I just posted this, so sorry if it's showing up twice. Site is acting weird.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:06 am

infinity is now wrote:Thanks, I like that poem. Yeah, the book is good thus far. She talks a lot about surrendering and 'giving it up to god'. So, I think it has a good message. I just posted this, so sorry if it's showing up twice. Site is acting weird.

It didn't...I did delete a post from you by mistake, however it was contained in my last reply to you. Well, surrendering is a theme I'm exploring right now, so I will get the book out again.

HotClopper

Postby HotClopper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:24 am

cool but we cant be a purely nice race thats why we fell from atlantis if ur only light theres nothing to intigrate thats why the dark reptilians where made sure they got a bit out of hand for awhile but they've lost allmost all there territory now no1 controls u do! sides every1 is god so having conversations with urself is talking with god

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”