(sticky) The formula of acting on your highest excitement (11/9/2015)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

AlwaysBeNice
-

(sticky) The formula of acting on your highest excitement (11/9/2015)

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:58 pm

So in the latest public Bashar session 'The Formula' was presented. It is an elaboration and summary given of the advice Bashar so often gives when people ask him:
'Bashar how can I become more of myself?'
'Bashar how can I create more abundance?'
or things of that matter.
xMsJaAv.jpg
xMsJaAv.jpg (80.6 KiB) Viewed 7034 times
Created by http://www.bashar.org =)

<3
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

kings.tse

Re: The formula of acting on your highest excitement (11/9/2015)

Post by kings.tse » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:18 am

Perfect!Thanks

Not only I am taking Dr.Schulze's formula,but also Bashar's action principle formula. Haha.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

mac

Re: The formula of acting on your highest excitement (11/9/2015)

Post by mac » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:07 pm

[youtube]c_7wqm6GEe0[/youtube]

Creationislove

Re: (sticky) The formula of acting on your highest excitement (11/9/2015)

Post by Creationislove » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:50 am

Now how do we determine that we are making excitement appear as anxiety or vice versa?

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Creationislove wrote:Now how do we determine that we are making excitement appear as anxiety or vice versa?
I think most of us know when we are feeling anxious :)

Creationislove

Post by Creationislove » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:18 pm

point number 4 in the 1st part of the formula (the picture in the first post):

"Check your beliefs to make sure you aren't making anxiety appear to be excitement."

Creationislove

Post by Creationislove » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Alice wrote:
Creationislove wrote:Now how do we determine that we are making excitement appear as anxiety or vice versa?
I think most of us know when we are feeling anxious :)
point number 4 in the 1st part of the formula (the picture in the first post):

"Check your beliefs to make sure you aren't making anxiety appear to be excitement."

and what if that anxiousness that we know we feel is actually excitement?

ronin91

Post by ronin91 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:03 am

hey i used to have this problem. i found that asking myself questions such as "is this who i am?", "is this who i want to be?" to clarify how i feel. If it was anxiety you would not feel proud or good about what you did, but if its excitement you feel like you can love and accept yourself. So i say act on that which you feel is the right thing and reflects the person who you want to be, act on the one in which you would be proud to share with others. nothing to hide. if you have to do it but not be honest about it then maybe you are not being your true self.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:19 am

Yeah ;)
'What would the highest, most positive and best version of myself do?'
'What would love do?'
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

valeriyaartur

Post by valeriyaartur » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 am

I don't seem to be able to distinguish between anxiety and excitement. I'm not sure if it's because of the things that many people feel excited, I feel anxiety about.

Read My 60 Second Panic Solution

TBP

Post by TBP » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Teal Swan expands upon discerning excitement and anxiety:

[youtube]zQHv75ahYDQ[/youtube]

mac

Post by mac » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:19 pm

TBP wrote:Teal Swan expands upon discerning excitement and anxiety...
Teal Swan/Scott/Bosworth is a New Age .enlightener, self-proclaimed genius (at age 12), nude model, etc. etc ad infinitum.`In her online groups, you come across people who say, "Teal told me I'm Arcturian", "Teal told me I was X in a past life", "Teal told me I'm a powerful healer" etc. It seems like every person who goes to her about their soul origins or mission in life or whatever aspects of themselves is given a grandiose answer. :o

None of this is a judgment on Scott's right, legal or otherwise, to market her body and sexuality in a manner of her choosing. But when you combine this with other elements of her life story, as she has presented it in various venues, not only do the psychological elements strain credulity, it's hard to understand how she found the time. :)

She can be eloquent, bright, easy with words. Scott is flexible and able to repurpose herself as needed, savvy and a competent marketer.

I spent a few days, literally, attempting to find the real Swan/Scott/Bosworth and simply gave up. Too much effort, too little reward. If she works for you, go for it.

I don't have the time.

TBP

Post by TBP » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:43 pm

I also looked into that, for other reasons than to attempt to discredit her, but... so what? Her message is completely congruent with Bashar's, and possibly the most advanced coming from a human. Her "dark side", whatever its nature, is not something you wouldn't expect, given Earth at this time being all about contrast/polarity.

PS: AlwaysBeNice, billybrandon above is a spammer in case you didn't notice.

mac

Post by mac » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:40 pm

Completely congruent? You mean like 100% but not really 100%?

“I activate others[,] I am inspiring… I am a brilliant writer[,] I am a talented artist… I am successful… I am intelligent and wise and clever… I am eloquent… I am technicolor… I am an accomplished athlete… I have incredible ‘star presence’… I have a captivating personality… I am imbued
with a multitude of ‘spiritual type gifts’… I am regal and elegant… I am very talented[,] I am sensual and mystical[,] I am mesmerizing[,] I draw both fame and money to me[,] I ‘shoot for the moon’ and I get there… I am fascinating[,] I am unstoppable[,] I am a visionary[,] I am physically beautiful to look at[.]”
http://blog.thespiritualcatalyst.com/ego-and-humility/ :lol:

An interviewer asks Teal: “What’s your goal… on this planet?” Teal responds: “To find happiness. But it just so happens that for me to find happiness means a great many things—means I want to, first and foremost, create a company—a non-profit company, that—um—implements many world changes…”

Teal writes: “I was a performer. I knew that I wanted to be famous and be on people’s television screens
and be on stage. At a cellular level, I knew that I was destined to be a star performer…

And on and on and on but if she floats your boat, go for her.

TBP

Post by TBP » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 pm

That's a strange way to de-contextualize what she writes in that article...

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:46 pm

TBP wrote: PS: AlwaysBeNice, billybrandon above is a spammer in case you didn't notice.
ty

mac

Post by mac » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:14 pm

TBP wrote:That's a strange way to de-contextualize what she writes in that article...
So far we have build up a pretty good understanding of non-physical realities, most of it initiated by talented and dedicated mediums, long before New Agey channelers started writing books, no doubt about it. This is where some writers think they have an open ended story to relate, because whatever they imagine and write nobody can prove that they've made it all up anyway.

We may not be able to disprove it, but with some experience we can detect its authenticity. Some writers who consider themselves "channelers" use established consensual reports of the afterlife and the astrals and then mix their own made-up versions into it, perhaps even believing themselves, or telling themselves, that what they imagine has been channeled from a higher source. And this is where the whole thing breaks down. At the same time serious investigators and Bashar-level channelers are discredited because of this "anything goes" scenario. :roll:

When I researched, read and absorbed the works of Ms. Teal/Scott/Bosworth, many other things which don't jell her popular "channeled" writings, where I shouted out loud "C'mon!" whilst reading. Where she talked about cosmic consciousness and describing it like a rocket trip through outer space without the slightest hint about the far more prominent aspects of the uniquely transformative changes and expansion in consciousness.

We really need to be more serious, more dedicated and more genuine here in order to BE taken seriously. What I often find is regurgitated clichés and confabulated junk, shielded by this author's unspoken statement: "Prove me wrong if you can." and off they go, depositing their check at their bank, laughing all the way.

Meanwhile, serious reporters are left standing, looking stupid to anybody else who may have entertained a vague notion that there might be something in it, still maintaining a critical and discriminate mind and then turns away thinking what a load of BS.

TBP

Post by TBP » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:07 pm

I totally agree with what you're saying in regards to the Big Tent or "anything goes" mindset, and I've been for years researching the nature of disinformation and misinformation, and complacency and conformism, propaganda and normalization, etc, but I don't share your perception of Teal's info/work, which to me looks genuine and a useful contribution. I can tell what some of her sources are (Bashar, Abraham, Rob Bryanton, Byron Katie, et al). Can you summarize some of the key contentions you have with what she says?

mac

Post by mac » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:15 am

TBP wrote: I don't share your perception of Teal's info/work, which to me looks genuine and a useful contribution. I can tell what some of her sources are (Bashar, Abraham, Rob Bryanton, Byron Katie, et al). Can you summarize some of the key contentions you have with what she says?
I have made my POV in detail in prior posts. If you, again, wish to follow her, lap her up. Again, as I have said, I find Teal irrelevant.

Symbiotx

Post by Symbiotx » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:06 pm

Like Bashar says, if the information is useful, use it, if not, then don't. Focus on the message, not the messenger.