Your meditation recommendations

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

coolbreeze

Your meditation recommendations

Postby coolbreeze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:46 pm

What do you suggest to increase effectiveness of a meditation?

Do you take deep breaths all the time? I find my body feels naturally more comfortable taking smaller breaths
How do you sit or do you lay?
Do you do it in the morning? Night? Both?
Do you listen to music or sounds? Silence?
Do you think thoughts or focus on breathing or something else?
How long do you meditate for?
Where do you like to meditate? Do you have a certain room? Outside?

I want to become more proficient at it so would love to hear what works best for you and has been most effective.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Your meditation recommendations

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:41 pm

My favorite meditation is feeling meditation/self-inquiry.
When ever you are lost in thought (probably every second), say 'I', that thought brings you to your center because all these runaway thoughts are based on the sense of I as a separate being ('I can die, I can be hurt, I am not fulfilled') and you are that being/awareness which observes it, and that's what you focus on.
Lost in thought again, say 'I', notice how that's the false sense of identification of thought and return to focusing/being truth.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:45 pm

But the most important thing is that you simply practice consistently every X time for X amount of time, because your negative ego will try any reason to not do it, but you just need to stick to it and learn that it works any time to solve all your suffering and bring you into true joy/bliss.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:15 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:But the most important thing is that you simply practice consistently every X time for X amount of time, because your negative ego will try any reason to not do it, but you just need to stick to it and learn that it works any time to solve all your suffering and bring you into true joy/bliss.

Good sales job :D

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:35 am

I like to meditate on an empty stomach, only having had water, juice or light fruit so most of the time thats either morning and night, a few hours after my last meal. This allows more focused energy for concentration.. at least for me.

The sequence of breathing and silence will depend on the type of meditation. My meditation involes a series of deep slow diaphragmatic / belly breathing, followed by a restful / meditative state.. there's more, but that's it in a nutshell. If you think about it, this is what Darryl does.. he pulls in the energy with his gamma breathing and then uses that for the Channeling... Same concept.

I like to meditate in either natural or no artificial light environment. And in a room with moderate temperature.. outside with access to clean high oxygen environment is good, as long as there aren't* (lol my bad) any distractions like mosquitoes or ambulances etc.
Last edited by JediYog7 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 am

JediYog7 wrote:I like to meditate on an empty stomach, only having had water, juice or light fruit so most of the time thats either morning and night, a few hours after my last meal. This allows more focused energy for concentration.. at least for me.

The sequence of breathing and silence will depend on the type of meditation. My meditation involes a series of deep slow diaphragmatic / belly breathing, followed by a restful / meditative state.. there's more, but that's it in a nutshell. If you think about it, this is what Darryl does.. he pulls in the energy with his gamma breathing and then uses that for the Channeling... Same concept.

I like to meditate in either natural or no light environment. And in a room with moderate temperature.. outside with access to clean high oxygen environment is good, as long as there are any distractions like mosquitoes or ambulances etc.

Right. Outdoor meditation just isn't the same without distractions like mosquitoes, ambulances etc. :mrgreen:

Seriously, I do better without much food in my stomach while meditating, also. I've been meditating for 20-30 min. before dinner, and I
precede it with the yoga headstand, which automatically includes deep breathing.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 am

I light up a candle in a dark room and stare at it. Sometimes I write my thoughts at the same time.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:00 pm

thanks for the feedback.

Another small caveat I've noticed while attempting meditation, i like to inhale and exhale through my nose. Exhaling through my mouth feels unnatural and like an added step.

ialmostforgot

Postby ialmostforgot » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 pm

All your recommendations seem to be very good to me. I have developed my own kind of meditation, which sometimes can be "pure meditation", but most of the time it's mixed meditation with appreciation. The thing I'm going for is to get a higher/better vibrational state. I do this in the morning, after having had my morning coffee and after washing myself in the bathroom. I sit in my room, lights out. If there's some annoying light from the exterior I put myself a piece of clothe in the head, or maybe a hoodie if I'm wearing one. I have to be comfortable and warm, so I put over the necessary pieces of clothing or whatever.

So I sit, warm and confy, and position my hands in a mudra. I let my hands adopt the position they want to adopt; i usually start with a hand over hand and thumbs touching position, and usually end up with other positions in which my index fingers are touching, or my index fingers and my pinkies are touching. I believe I use this more complex positions when my energy is much more focused, much less diluted.

I usually use some monotone ASMR sounds to go general. Sometimes I just use some of those earplugs factory workers use. I focus on my breath. In the beginning I did counting but not anymore. I breath thru my nose (as if you had your mouth open), exhale thru my mouth, except for the very last part of the exhaling, which is thru the nose. This tecnique I found in one of Bashar sessions and found it really helpful. So as I said, I do not count during my breathing; it's quite free actually. Maybe I'll pause the breathing for a moment or whatever I feel like doing.

I used to light some incense stick back in the day, that I don't do anymore either. I came to the conclusion that it just polluted the air in the room, really.

My morning meditation usually takes 10 to 15 minutes. I never take the time it takes me. I tend to feel the time in my body.

I think meditation can be applyed to the whole day, not just 10 or 15 minutes. One can use tecniques to improve the vibe, so to speak, at any moment.

Also, I think people think of it as this esoteric thing, which is not. Even myself, just to make it less solemn, sometimes say to myself, "Let's go do some breathing".

Sorry for the long post and my bad English. Cheers.

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:52 am

Was reflecting on a jog I had in the summertime during which I implemented yogic breathing, and felt my body super energized. Then I found something called chi breathing which talks about how implementing the belly breathing while running (or any other active activity) can place you in a meditative state and energize your system.

This can be an alternative (or addition to still practice) if youre interested in a more active practice. Here's a link:

http://www.runnersworld.com/running-tip ... -technique

Return to “Bashar's channelings”