Physical reality is not bad

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

bshr101

Physical reality is not bad

Postby bshr101 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:11 pm

The real shortcut to living a fully spiritual life (physically accelerated to be expansive and uplifting - according to the five levels of mastery delivered by Willa and Bashar), is to give the best of your true energy in physical reality, establishing deep and supportive connections to nature, humans, and animals. Getting involved in things that excite you, will literally root your being in a reality of excitement, making following your excitement increasingly easy and natural. This is the "roots" of the cryptic, the first level of mastery.

Before rooting yourself in the physical, you are not able to connect with true spirit, as it will knock you over like a strong wind to a weak tree (just like Willa said). Your personal path to the following levels will reveal itself in an obvious and synchronous way, once you accomplish the first level of mastery.

Many people would benefit from knowing this, so make sure to inspire those who you know would be interested in expanding their life and consciousness.

jman5000

Re: Physical reality is not bad

Postby jman5000 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Well said. On a related item, I like how Bashar says to ground your intentions with physical action.

Alice

Re: Physical reality is not bad

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:36 pm

I wasn't able to listen to this one. If you could expand on the five levels bshr101 (or anyone else), would be cool.

I appreciate the point about rooting/grounding oneself in the physical.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”