What are private sessions like?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

jman5000

Re: What are private sessions like?

Postby jman5000 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:12 am

Tanfeliz wrote:Also, the idea that I should just be okay with it -- imagine you walk past a school, and there are very young children playing, unattended. They are oblivious to you. This happens to me often enough. Imagine you hear and feel the reaction of a child predator to the scene you are looking at. Yes, I get that he has different lifestyle choices than I do. I would like to be out of the loop on that. Wouldnt you? If you were in a grocery store to buy one item, and you see a certain woman. And just for example, you feel and hear the reaction of Ted Bundy or the Zodiac killer to her. Would you not be looking for the off switch? I can tell you I am exhausted, and I do not appreciate being slimed in this way.

I have not had the experiences you've had with this, so I don't know how it is. It doesn't sound fun.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Alexa wrote:Tanfeliz, I've read your posts from yesterday and just now the newest ones.

I've been thinking about them (and, of course, you) and not been able to respond in any way other than sending you all my love in meditation the other night. It is a HUGE deal to take in all these things, and I am a stranger half a world away. I cannot imagine how it is for you. I understand Bashar's point of view about the Orion guy and what xplosiv says about it, and I understand the fact that they don't seem to sink in for you. There's one thing to understand how and why a wound heals and another altogether to have it and heal it.

Give it some time. The full moon is a good moment for revelations, but not always the best time for understanding. Give yourself the time to process it, you've just had a huge meal that needs time to digest.

I cannot begin to express my thanks for your posts. And for your service.

I'll probably say something about all the info. Eventually. But not now. I need time to process it, it is so overwhelmingly emotional that I don't even have the right questions right now.

All my love to you.

Alexa,

Thank you so much. I was thinking last night how good it is to be able to discuss these things with someone other than a therapist. It is really helping me a lot. I am getting a lot of clarity from explaining these things. Mostly they just stay inside my head and it is harder to sort them out. I hope that the info on connecting with Sasquatch was helpful for you.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:53 pm

jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:Also, the idea that I should just be okay with it -- imagine you walk past a school, and there are very young children playing, unattended. They are oblivious to you. This happens to me often enough. Imagine you hear and feel the reaction of a child predator to the scene you are looking at. Yes, I get that he has different lifestyle choices than I do. I would like to be out of the loop on that. Wouldnt you? If you were in a grocery store to buy one item, and you see a certain woman. And just for example, you feel and hear the reaction of Ted Bundy or the Zodiac killer to her. Would you not be looking for the off switch? I can tell you I am exhausted, and I do not appreciate being slimed in this way.

I have not had the experiences you've had with this, so I don't know how it is. It doesn't sound fun.

Please know that you are really helping me with this a lot. You have literally picked up the thread where Bashar left it. Also as I told Alexa, it is a new and exciting thing for me to have people to discuss these things with. Absalom loved being alone with it. I do not believe he was as aware of the others, especially the worse ones. Like Joan of Arc, he did not have the questioning that I have. He feels this part of himself and knows that it is holy. It is a no-brainer for them to follow the voices. Whereas with me, it is more like a really wide-ranging kaleidoscope.

What I wanted from the session is unfolding on its own. As I was discussing with Alexa, the process is the point. And I think Bashar says that, now that I think about it. I had to consciously choose whether to be annoyed that there wouldnt be time in my session to answer all of my questions. (A little of my time appeared to get usurped in a way that I had to consciously think about the idea of being annoyed, when not accompanied by the physical feeling). I chose to know that it was perfect, and the information is coming to me through more appropriate means, a sharing with you. This is how they can respond to Alexas communications, for example. Alexa is not really isolated. If Absalom wasnt isolated, nobody is.

Also understand, Absalom got exactly what he wanted out of life, every single day, constantly. They didnt have the internet back then, know what I mean? Imagine being able to communicate directly with extraterrestrials in the Dark Ages. WTF?!? LOL He never had to toil in the hot sun. He copied his beloved texts, sitting down indoors, reveling in the communion of saints. ;) We now have an actual thing. He thinks I am an angel who sings to him. Absalom, so pure of heart, your faith has preserved me long after your death. He is beginning to understand that he is himself a saint.

I woke up this morning with a deeper understanding, something that started out with The Right Use of Will. It pulls together the Toltec and Mr. Orion. I had really not understood that the devil will never be sorry. Wow, Im so grateful to be able to spit that sentence out. You have no idea what a relief it is for me to be able to articulate that feeling.

The Toltec did the worst possible things with the best possible intentions. He drew upon the extreme discipline of Absaloms army of monks, though he had no conscious awareness of that. He drew from their grit, their lives of sacrifice. I suddenly see that he was actually a pivot or fulcrum between me and Mr. Orion, one of the main baton-passers. Actually he deserves for me to look his name up. Okay. Xyalatl. Bashar had to say it twice, and I initially tried to spell it without vowels for some reason. He said okay, you can omit the vowels if you want, or you can write them. His language does not actually apply or translate in this way, so suit yourself.

Anyway he was such a serious, serious guy. I dont think he ever smiled. A real warrior priest if ever there was. So when I saw his name written, it looked like Xylitol, an artificial sweetener. This made the Mayan mathematician, Kipu, crack up. That, in turn, made all of the Ghost Dancers roar with laughter, because he is one of their archetypal ancestors. He paves the way for them to throw down their lives to create a future for the Greys to bail to. It is kind of like if Jesus farted, for them, sort of. Xylitol is now his firehouse nickname, and I will never, ever call him that. That guy languished in so much hell, actually I am going to make water and other offerings to him going forward. Like when I take a glass of ice water, I share it with Xyalatl.

What I had not understood was, Mr. Orion is not sorry to this day, and he never will be. The Devil is his best friend, and hell doesnt bother him. If he were able to rape a 2 y/o, he would throw it into the fire afterwards like a cigarette butt. That would be after his bathroom and before breakfast. Putin has nothing on him. People can progress spiritually while in a negative orientation, which seems entirely counterintuitive to me. I believe Ayn Rand was such a being, an ancient-Orion negative-polarity entity, and my abuser as well.

So even now, yes, there are people who incarnated here specifically to pump negative energy into those with the negative polarity, because everybody gets to have what they want. I am grateful that they are splitting off now. I want them to have what they want. I just dont want it. I see how entirely possible that is. See? And by this conversation I am now feeling grateful to be able to assist the ascension in this way, now that the worst is over.

One other thing. I am working on doing the 13th step by way of The Story Tree. This is about rewriting your past by shifting parallel realities. I asked him if I would eventually be able to shift all the way, to someone who always had loving parents and was never harmed. This was where it was all like BBs pinging off my tin-can head. But I did grasp that he said I am well underway in that process now, and that I have already forgotten several things. He said not to question this, not to backslide, just keep going as I have been. I am not sure I understand how I can keep the insights that I gained without having the experiences in the first place, if that is possible. He told me that is for me to work out.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:Yeah, I think thats another way of saying the same thing. Im just not waiting until we are together to get myself clear.

I'm not sure I could get any sleep right now if I were you, having the session coming up so soon:)

I would absolutely love to be able to have a private session myself, but the US is so far away, and the new visa policies are totally forbidding :)

If I may ask, is there a general theme in your questions that you can share here? Are you more interested in one general or personal aspect that you want to know more about, or are your questions extremely diverse?

The Inventor is obviously interested in, well... inventions, and if I think about my questions for Bashar, they all have to do with either the real history of Earth, or Essasani perspectives on why earthlings do the stuff they do and how does it compare to the way other civilizations live (such as: "do others have tattoos? how come we have them?" and other "deep" questions like this). I remember that the first time I heard that guy asking whether they have music festivals on their planet, it sounded really dumb, but the fact is that the answers to this sort of silly questions bring me more joy than I thought possible and help me put in perspective our own way of living here.

I'm glad I looked at this again. I asked Bashar if I was correctly identifying the Elders of Sirius. He said yes, then added that this was to be expected due to the Earth-Essassani-Sirius Triad. I had not heard of that before. I will need to hear the recording because this hurtled past me in a way. This is why I put so much thought into the session beforehand. It changes in a blink while you talk to him.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Thanks Alexa and Alice!

What do you want to know about the cryptic training?

Anything at all at this point, really. I know he can turn anything into "follow your highest excitement", but I, for one, would be interested in any practical information he would offer, being that we don't have access to divinorum. Not just permission slips, but anything practical.

And, of course: Go, van!!! ;))))[/quote]

Alexa,

I had a little cryptic training moment today. Recently I have been inspired to have an herb garden in my kitchen. If I can figure out how, I will show you a picture so you can see how modestly you can connect with nature even in Los Angeles. it can be as easy as you make it.

I have three small plants on a window ledge- oregano, basil, and mint. I am taking a break from housework to have a drink of water. So I took a few deep breaths and imagined connecting with them, asking them about themselves.

Oregano told me it assists in the vibration of transformation. Basil said it creates an atmosphere of self-acceptance and forgiveness, expands the heart ❤️ chakra. Mint told me it stimulates passion and excitement.

I did some more extensive breathing exercises to go deeper. I greeted and thanked them for sharing my environment. I opened myself to their sharing. As I waited I thought about grounding. I became aware of the trees that my chair is made of, and the cotton plants that made the cushion. I became aware of the water in my body, that it connects me to both the ocean and the sky, which is also full of water.

I realized that this also applies to the plants in question. I connected with the water inside the plants and followed them on their course through the oregano, imagining I was inside it. I realized that was their communication, and that I should go to the basil. I experienced not so much inside the basil, but climbing among its stems and leaves as though I were tiny. (This kind of thing is why Absalom never even wanted to leave his room lol).

I realized that the basil is offering me a loving and accepting environment to dwell in and get acclimated to. I can use this to work within my template level. I'm about to take a nap and will chew on a basil leaf as I do.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:00 am

Beautiful text!

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:50 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
I had a little cryptic training moment today. Recently I have been inspired to have an herb garden in my kitchen. If I can figure out how, I will show you a picture so you can see how modestly you can connect with nature even in Los Angeles. it can be as easy as you make it.

Having plants around and caring for them should definitely be on the cryptic training list:). I live in a flat that's about 164 square feet, and I have my "garden", because otherwise I'd go crazy.
Wonderful experience that you've just describe, you are on a roller coaster these days:) I don't know much about your previous experiences, but it seems to me you are really opened to receiving full tilt this last few days, and I'm happy for you!

You made me really curious about how it is to be in touch with counterparts like this. I've done it only once knowingly, as in I was dreaming and was going down a strange stairway and figured out it was the servants' stairway in an English mansion of some sort, and up the stairs came a small boy of about 10 or 12, really serious and really busy and when I saw him, I knew he was me. We looked at each other and I could suddenly sense him being really worried about something, then I rubbed his head and smiled and told him something like: " Don't worry about a thing, it's going to be perfect regardless!" and hugged him, he was really really puzzled, but it felt as if he - just for a second - understand that I was him. But I can't do it willingly, and it was the only time I knew what was going on.

Do you go into meditation to relate, or is it just... "there" when it is? Do you choose to contact them, or is it something that happens when it does?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:25 pm

xplosiw wrote:Beautiful text!

Thank you. It means a lot to me to not be alone with this anymore.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Having plants around and caring for them should definitely be on the cryptic training list:). I live in a flat that's about 164 square feet, and I have my "garden", because otherwise I'd go crazy.
Wonderful experience that you've just describe, you are on a roller coaster these days:) I don't know much about your previous experiences, but it seems to me you are really opened to receiving full tilt this last few days, and I'm happy for you!

You made me really curious about how it is to be in touch with counterparts like this. I've done it only once knowingly, as in I was dreaming and was going down a strange stairway and figured out it was the servants' stairway in an English mansion of some sort, and up the stairs came a small boy of about 10 or 12, really serious and really busy and when I saw him, I knew he was me. We looked at each other and I could suddenly sense him being really worried about something, then I rubbed his head and smiled and told him something like: " Don't worry about a thing, it's going to be perfect regardless!" and hugged him, he was really really puzzled, but it felt as if he - just for a second - understand that I was him. But I can't do it willingly, and it was the only time I knew what was going on.

Do you go into meditation to relate, or is it just... "there" when it is? Do you choose to contact them, or is it something that happens when it does?

I think we may have almost the same living space! Mine is tiny, my plants have a sliver of light to share. My window has bars, one meter from a chain fence, concrete, and another building with loud drunk people lol. Nature, like all that is, is everywhere and everything. Nothing you can touch was made of anything but the Earth. The bars and fence are the same metals that form the earths core and distant planets.

The roller coaster thing is all my life, always. This is actually the happiest,most carefree, most centered life I have ever had. Usually the experience is not this positive, and frankly my communication either. I am an almost constant misfire in society. I know that's a belief. I am working on rooting it out by sharing these things. So thanks for that.

The other life awareness, in my experience, happens on its own when there's a relevant connection. The first time I had a past life memory I was 15 years old, riding the bus, thinking about suicide. I had a short bus ride, but a really long way to go psychologically. I wasn't energetic enough to cry, I had tears falling out. As I sat there crying with my eyes closed, I was watching a video of something I've never seen, but feels familiar. Like you described.

I felt like a Native American boy about 11 years old, running rather slowly but intently across the open desert, looking over my shoulder. There were a group of white soldiers on horses and I needed to not lose them. They were camped out right in the middle of our major intersection, a pass that we and all of the tribes needed to cross to get to our winter camps. We had observed that the white people were oblivious in a way that we could not imagine. They did not move with the weather. They were dumb enough to camp in the middle of the main pass. And they shoot everybody if they see you.

So my mission was to make them think they had caught one of our spies, and get them to chase me the wrong way, out across a wide open space between foothills, where the horses would definitely catch me. I remember thinking the 2 or 3 men smelled like a herd. I came closer and closer to their camp, and they didn't see me until I almost had to walk out in front of them. I kept going out further and further into the open, and got scared for a minute that I wouldn't be able to get far enough for it to work, I needed to maintain enough of a head start to get them out of there long enough to move several hundred people through their camp.

It worked. everybody got over the pass in time for winter. I remember feeling a sense of urgency, kind of like about the van. Afraid it won't work. Same knot in my stomach as I write about it. What a nice thing to resolve just by sharing. I have very little recollection of anything after realizing that it had worked. I was laughing when they caught me. When I remembered this, I knew nothing of these other counterparts and was in extreme survival mode, still with my family. There have been decades of therapy between that memory and my ability to write it today.

Anyway, the feeling of gratitude from that family was enough to drive out thoughts of suicide for decades. There was some reason to have me on earth, despite the evidence I was given. They presented me an eagle feather, which for them is like a crown. They don't just pick one up and wear it, it's carefully given. I did need to take it with me at the time, so I got a feather tattoo. Because I am a white person in this life, I got a blue feather instead. I don't need it anymore, and I see that this will also be my 13th step and shape shifter process, of shifting into a body that didn't need to get the tattoo in the first place.

So that is a long answer. Guides and counterparts are as subtle as they can be while still effective. They usually don't identify themselves unless there's a reason to. You have to be open to the meanings. You can see how these individuals are a hall of mirrors for me. You have seen your first mirror. Remember that imagination and intuition are the same thing. And be the boy. And ask how he reflects your life, right now, in what way is his experience relevant to your themes?

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:Anyway, the feeling of gratitude from that family was enough to drive out thoughts of suicide for decades. There was some reason to have me on earth, despite the evidence I was given. They presented me an eagle feather, which for them is like a crown. They don't just pick one up and wear it, it's carefully given. I did need to take it with me at the time, so I got a feather tattoo. Because I am a white person in this life, I got a blue feather instead. I don't need it anymore, and I see that this will also be my 13th step and shape shifter process, of shifting into a body that didn't need to get the tattoo in the first place.

So that is a long answer. Guides and counterparts are as subtle as they can be while still effective. They usually don't identify themselves unless there's a reason to. You have to be open to the meanings. You can see how these individuals are a hall of mirrors for me. You have seen your first mirror. Remember that imagination and intuition are the same thing. And be the boy. And ask how he reflects your life, right now, in what way is his experience relevant to your themes?

Long answers are the best kind! Brave boy, he was!
It's so funny, speaking to you about it makes my memory come back:))))
Reading about this made me remember another one of mine that I've dreamed about and didn't understand at the time. It was just a fun dream at the time, one that made me go out and buy a huge lapis lazuli pendant that I adore, and that was about it, but now I realize that it was me in the dream, old, brown skin, white hair, long robe, huge chunk of flat lapis hanging around my neck (and an extra kilo of all kinds of beads), in a narrow and tall hall with light coming from very high windows, with lots of people, and me raising both my arms in some kind of incantation or invocation. It wasn't like with the English boy that I saw from outside, it was me in this woman's body, and it felt serene and confident and it felt good to be that old and to know what she knew. I don't know where that was - Altantis, Mu, whatever, it was not identifiable to me. What I do know is I've always been a stone-and-crystal kind of person, just like that lady obviously was. It's probably why "The Stone Speakers" is one of my favorite of all Bashar's sessions (and I plan of having my own stone circle one day, albeit not a full blown Stonehenge or Shadoq).

Tattoos, tattoos... why, oh, why do we need them so much? It's strange to me to hear "not need it anymore" (about the feather), as for me it's kind of a "need" this one really badly, then have it and don't need it any more, but wear it as a badge or as a memory. Before I get them it's "need", after I've gotten them they kinda turn into a map of where my soul has been. I have the sirian circuits on my forearm and when I got them I was sure I'd meditate looking at them or something like this. I don't use them that way anymore, but they really feel as if there's somebody always there, having my back - energetically speaking (then again, having them triggered lucid visions of grays that I've never experienced before, so probably that was a very practical purpose for the tattoo that I didn't even fathom before having it done). My next "project" are the sun and moon, for some reason or another I think they will help me channel and balance my energy better, I couldn't tell you why.

You seem to act like a great hall of mirrors to me, without even being a counterpart in a dream! Thank you, hihihihi!!

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:57 pm

A few months ago, I was doing exercises to have an out of body experience (OBE). I didn't ever have one that I remembered, but I did have a very interesting experience this conversation reminds me of. I was a boy laying down on the floor. I had just woken up, not sure if from a nap or sleep, and I was in the process of getting up. I knew I was in the desert and had a bunch of trading goods around me in a tent or a dwelling of some sort. I felt it was a type of Arab setting in a different time. I was him for a split second, and then I jolted awake in this time as this me. I did not know what to make of it at the time, but now I believe that is one of my connections. What we will learn from each other I don't yet know.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:03 pm

jman5000 wrote:A few months ago, I was doing exercises to have an out of body experience (OBE). I didn't ever have one that I remembered, but I did have a very interesting experience this conversation reminds me of. I was a boy laying down on the floor. I had just woken up, not sure if from a nap or sleep, and I was in the process of getting up. I knew I was in the desert and had a bunch of trading goods around me in a tent or a dwelling of some sort. I felt it was a type of Arab setting in a different time. I was him for a split second, and then I jolted awake in this time as this me. I did not know what to make of it at the time, but now I believe that is one of my connections. What we will learn from each other I don't yet know.

Excellent!
It's great that we get to talk about them and by doing so trigger memories at first and, eventually, understanding.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:So that is a long answer. Guides and counterparts are as subtle as they can be while still effective. They usually don't identify themselves unless there's a reason to. You have to be open to the meanings. You can see how these individuals are a hall of mirrors for me. You have seen your first mirror. Remember that imagination and intuition are the same thing. And be the boy. And ask how he reflects your life, right now, in what way is his experience relevant to your themes?

Long answers are the best kind! Brave boy, he was!
It's so funny, speaking to you about it makes my memory come back:))))
Reading about this made me remember another one of mine that I've dreamed about and didn't understand at the time. It was just a fun dream at the time, one that made me go out and buy a huge lapis lazuli pendant that I adore, and that was about it, but now I realize that it was me in the dream, old, brown skin, white hair, long robe, huge chunk of flat lapis hanging around my neck (and an extra kilo of all kinds of beads), in a narrow and tall hall with light coming from very high windows, with lots of people, and me raising both my arms in some kind of incantation or invocation. It wasn't like with the English boy that I saw from outside, it was me in this woman's body, and it felt serene and confident and it felt good to be that old and to know what she knew. I don't know where that was - Altantis, Mu, whatever, it was not identifiable to me. What I do know is I've always been a stone-and-crystal kind of person, just like that lady obviously was. It's probably why "The Stone Speakers" is one of my favorite of all Bashar's sessions (and I plan of having my own stone circle one day, albeit not a full blown Stonehenge or Shadoq).

Tattoos, tattoos... why, oh, why do we need them so much? It's strange to me to hear "not need it anymore" (about the feather), as for me it's kind of a "need" this one really badly, then have it and don't need it any more, but wear it as a badge or as a memory. Before I get them it's "need", after I've gotten them they kinda turn into a map of where my soul has been. I have the sirian circuits on my forearm and when I got them I was sure I'd meditate looking at them or something like this. I don't use them that way anymore, but they really feel as if there's somebody always there, having my back - energetically speaking (then again, having them triggered lucid visions of grays that I've never experienced before, so probably that was a very practical purpose for the tattoo that I didn't even fathom before having it done). My next "project" are the sun and moon, for some reason or another I think they will help me channel and balance my energy better, I couldn't tell you why.

You seem to act like a great hall of mirrors to me, without even being a counterpart in a dream! Thank you, hihihihi!!

The woman that you described sounded Atlantean much more than Lemurian. The Atlanteans were all about crystals. They used a giant crystal to power their society. According to The Right Use of Will, they used their giant crystal to attempt to blow up the dinosaurs that had come to Lemuria, causing all of the people to escape. The Lemurian society was said to be very much like the Native American, whereas Atlantis was a lot like America, sounds like, with the wealth and technology and willingness to blow everything up.

I can tell you that you already have a lot more information than you think. There is no such thing as lucid visions of grays you havent experienced before. That is what it feels like to begin to remember. The memories come back a little bit at a time, the ones you are ready for, as you open your head up to them. Keep in mind that most of the things I remember come to me as single snapshots or what could be a .gif, and then I allow it to bloom in my understanding. What I observe is that there is always, always relevance to the now. You remember what you need to know, when you need to know it.

I keep meaning to tell you about my meditative process, too. This is something you can do. I do a technique called square breathing. It is an anxiety management technique I was taught in therapy. However, it is my basic meditative technique, and I get to the place of answers pretty quickly. To do it the way I do takes four minutes total, and I feel very, very high after. Sometimes a round of this breathing feels better than marijuana. It is pretty easy. I do it for a nine-count, but people generally start with four until they get used to it and work their way up.

When you do this technique, breathe in to fill your belly up first. The real key for me in using this technique to raise my vibrations is that I get a sense of the inside of my lungs. It may be helpful to Google a picture of the part of your lungs called alveoli. They look like little bunches of grapes. Each one of those is a little balloon where oxygen is exchanged for CO2. Each red blood cell can carry four molecules of oxygen, like a little cart. The blood cells to go each other cell in the body and exchange oxygen for CO2. The breath is one of the major detoxification systems of the body, this is very important to understand. (The skin is also.)

So you start with willingness to get to know the inside of your lungs. As you breathe to fill in the belly, notice where it doesnt go smooth. Are there tense muscles? Do they cause more air to go into one lung than the other? You stretch the little tight spots in your lungs with breathing, and it releases your stuck energy like magic. Then when you get to the top of your breath, do what we call a packing breath. That means you stop and hold for a second, and then see if you can bring in a bit more oxygen. Dont cause pain or do anything uncomfortable. Just check and see if you could be getting a lot more oxygen than you have been. You will probably notice right away how great it feels, to get all of your alveoli into the game. Especially at the bottom it tends to be stagnant, as most people get into upper-chest breathing due to chronic anxiety. So often the lower alveoli dont get used at all, especially if the person isnt a vigorous exerciser.

So now that you understand that, sit upright or lay down as you wish. Breathe in for a count of four, hold for four, exhale for four, hold for four. Then do that four times. I count 1-2-3-4, 2-2-3-4, 3-2-3-4, etc. Work your way up to nine counts of nine, and then you are working on the transformation level as Bashar has discussed many times about the number 9. I do 9 rounds of 9. Recently Ive been challenged to do nine sets of this in one day. Honestly I might fly around the room if I did that LOL :lol:

Anyway in my experience this type of breathing automatically raises your vibration. I can feel which parts of my lungs were stuck, when they come open. I feel more inspired. Most importantly, problems solve themselves. Whatever lower-level things were coming from my energy just get released. This would be a good practice for your channeling and recall of counterparts, if it sounds fun.

Also, I have a really ugly tattoo on my ankle. It is my name and burial preference. I have it written there for the people who work at the morgue, so when they receive my body they will know my name and to call a priest. LOL

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Alexa wrote:
jman5000 wrote:A few months ago, I was doing exercises to have an out of body experience (OBE). I didn't ever have one that I remembered, but I did have a very interesting experience this conversation reminds me of. I was a boy laying down on the floor. I had just woken up, not sure if from a nap or sleep, and I was in the process of getting up. I knew I was in the desert and had a bunch of trading goods around me in a tent or a dwelling of some sort. I felt it was a type of Arab setting in a different time. I was him for a split second, and then I jolted awake in this time as this me. I did not know what to make of it at the time, but now I believe that is one of my connections. What we will learn from each other I don't yet know.

Excellent!
It's great that we get to talk about them and by doing so trigger memories at first and, eventually, understanding.

I am finding it very exciting that other people are not only able to relate to this, but find it useful. It really means the world to me. I have been very alone with all this for a long time.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Does this have something to do with getting out there and making unexpected connections? Taking risks and moving physically?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:

Does this have something to do with getting out there and making unexpected connections? Taking risks and moving physically? I dont mean you connecting to him, so much as him being out and about doing the work of an adult, probably in some busy market. Such places are worlds of opportunity, where you can go in any direction, like the freeways of LA :) He must have come across a number of surprising people and opportunities.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:16 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Does this have something to do with getting out there and making unexpected connections? Taking risks and moving physically? I dont mean you connecting to him, so much as him being out and about doing the work of an adult, probably in some busy market. Such places are worlds of opportunity, where you can go in any direction, like the freeways of LA :) He must have come across a number of surprising people and opportunities.

It certainly could. I'd consider this forum and the wiki to be very interesting places filled with interesting people. I did move a year ago physically to a new state (no pun intended). This is symbolic of the metaphysical/spiritual awakening I've had.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:28 am

jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

It certainly could. I'd consider this forum and the wiki to be very interesting places filled with interesting people. I did move a year ago physically to a new state (no pun intended). This is symbolic of the metaphysical/spiritual awakening I've had.

Well, you see how my themes are self-sacrifice. That is a common element in all of them, or most of them. Maybe your themes are about exploration and taking new chances? I agree that Bashar makes it so you can really branch out!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 am

jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Also, I am really looking forward to doing some channeling. I had a thought while walking down the street today. Out of nowhere it occurred to me that someone is waiting to communicate about something specific. I can feel it coming to the top.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:54 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Well, you see how my themes are self-sacrifice. That is a common element in all of them, or most of them. Maybe your themes are about exploration and taking new chances? I agree that Bashar makes it so you can really branch out!

Yeah. Tanfeliz, you probably got really excited about Willa's story in Shards of A Shattered Mirror how she has her Cryptic training. For me, the part I like the most was the family who were First Contact Specialists/Explorers. Ever since I heard Bashar was one and discovered such an occupation was possible, I've wanted to be one. Linearly speaking, I know I'll be one some day - whether that's in this life or in another one. Here-and-now speaking, I know I am one right now, and I smile. I'll be working as one with the Yahyel or other civilization as soon as they let me. I'm even working on teleportation now. My lab, although modest, is being built right now where I will work on the copper ball teleportation experiment Bashar has shared. Can you imagine all the data and maps the Sassani and Association of Worlds has?!

Return to “Bashar's channelings”