What are private sessions like?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Tanfeliz

Re: What are private sessions like?

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:So my private is day after tomorrow. thank you Alexa for asking me the question that got me to start clearing my thoughts about it a little better.

What Im going to ask him, I definitely want to know the names of the individual counterparts that I mentioned, and the follow-up questions about my near death experience and my hybrid kids. I will also touch base with him about my cryptic training, report back on how thats going. I need to ask him an astrology question, and about two stones Im working with now.

After that, Im asking him to help me do the 13th step. He did a session called The Story Tree, and that is about rewriting your history. This is all about awareness of alternate parallel realities, I am discovering. You spot a better version of yourself and move to it. Im wondering what that looks like for me, and I believe he will help me with that.

The other big thing I will ask him is about my channeling. He has been helping me understand the sort of clairvoyance I have, I think of it as a sort of universal adapter. I feel like I can channel anyone, not just my own counterparts. But I look forward to his input for sure.

You're most welcome! We both seem to have gotten great stuff from that question:)

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! You go there and have a total blast!! I'm so giddy right now, it's almost like me being up next instead of you! Say hello to all those counterparts from me! I'm so curious about the cryptic training, I hope you share! Especially since we're not all hooked up with a cool Sasquatch to help, hihihi!!!

You sure seem like the kind of person who's able to reap the most benefits from such an interaction, and I wish that you do!

Have a grand time, Tanfeliz!

Thanks Alexa and Alice!

What do you want to know about the cryptic training?

My biggest fear right now is my van making it up there and back. Tesla does this thing when I worry about my rickety old van: he appears to me as the Serbian Mechanic, with a cap on, chewing on a toothpick, with a giant wrench over his shoulder. He nods and motions toward me with his chin, as if to ask where the van is. Once I realize that the character hes showing me is the dumbest mechanic in Serbia, I feel a little silly for wondering if he can get me there. He says, I can shoot lightning out of my fingers, I think I can handle this Ford van. I joke with my foster mom that it runs on duct tape and angel farts. Im making beans for the angels today LOL My van will make it, because I need to be there. If it doesnt get there, then I will know I didnt need to go.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Very cool. I was listening to Mirror Mirror yesterday, and Telsa was discussed (https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/Mirro ... ite_ref-17) and I read up more on him after. Indeed, your van will make it or you didn't need to go. Part of the formula is taking the best option you are able to take. If you can't make it then you're not able. There might be other options in getting there if the van can't make it, though. Also, if you can't make public sessions, myself and others will be posting the information from them. True, you won't feel the same energy as being in person, but it's something valuable.

Don't worry about asking the miles above Earth question if you don't want to. I certainly don't want to prevent you from discussing something else if it's more important to you.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 pm

That will be a quick one-off if I can remember it. But you see how many questions I am trying to manage LOL I will probably do the UStream. I get fluttery whenever someone asks him about Tesla LOL

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 am

Tanfeliz wrote:

Thanks Alexa and Alice!

My biggest fear right now is my van making it up there and back. Tesla does this thing when I worry about my rickety old van: he appears to me as the Serbian Mechanic, with a cap on, chewing on a toothpick, with a giant wrench over his shoulder. He nods and motions toward me with his chin, as if to ask where the van is. Once I realize that the character hes showing me is the dumbest mechanic in Serbia, I feel a little silly for wondering if he can get me there. He says, I can shoot lightning out of my fingers, I think I can handle this Ford van. I joke with my foster mom that it runs on duct tape and angel farts. Im making beans for the angels today LOL My van will make it, because I need to be there. If it doesnt get there, then I will know I didnt need to go.[/quote]

Anything at all at this point, really. I know he can turn anything into "follow your highest excitement", but I, for one, would be interested in any practical information he would offer, being that we don't have access to divinorum. Not just permission slips, but anything practical.

And, of course: Go, van!!! ;))))

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 pm

So Bashar said his ship is 900 miles today!

He told me really a lot of things.

I did not get to ask him about my hybrid kids at all. He confirmed that I am a wanderer. He said I am not a walk-in. He said that with respect to the Law of One, the information was accurate at that time and is different now. For example, they describe wanderers as having the qualities of one or another density. Bashar says that is not the case for me. I literally wander all over the place, dimensions and densities. This is why I have trouble with my weight, too. I am so poorly grounded that I added weight to keep from flying away.

We talked at length about my other counterparts. He said the Medieval monk that he works with doesnt understand what is happening with him. He identifies these beings as angels and saints. Bashar said it may not be possible for me to channel him, he wouldnt have that concept available. He may not be able to be aware of me at all. Last night when I went to sleep, I repeated, Absalom, so pure of heart, thank you for your work. Absalom, so pure of heart, thank you for your devotion. Absalom, so pure of heart, your faith has assisted me in your future. I know he did hear it. He called me Mlady, and asked how he could serve me. He did not understand about being served or merely appreciated, I dont think.

However, as Alice was wondering, he told me more about my own channeling. He said I was correct about the Elders of Sirius, that I do have a working relationship with them. He gave me the names of my counterparts, except the Hitler type from Orion. He asked why I wanted to know. I told him because I want to be able to tell the difference between his energy and mine. I want him to stay on his own side of my head, and keep his sins with him. Bashar said that since I have already transformed that by incorporating it into my energy, it would be a backslide for me to seek segregation. If I get a ride to the sessions in June, I hope to push him on that, not sure I quite understand.

With respect to the Toltec priest, he did give me that guys name. I have it written down, starts with an X LOL. Anyway, he said that this one and Absalom are giving me the same message: DO NOT SACRIFICE YOURSELF. Absalom kept his glory to himself, because he didnt want to be burned at the stake. He did not sacrifice himself.

The Toltec sacrificed children. His belief in the moment was that their purity and beauty were so robust that they must be preserved forever. He believed he was launching her into instant goddesshood, so that there would always be beauty and purity on the Earth. He understood that physically killing her would destroy his immortal soul forever. He felt it was worth it. He believed his own worth to be nowhere near that of her. He felt that she would die in the less important physical, and he would bear the sins of them all forever. It was kind of a reverse Jesus, in a way. Kill someone perfect. However, he understood that he was actually the scum, not the one being killed. He felt that he could take the sins of them all with him. Wrong!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Thanks Alexa and Alice!

My biggest fear right now is my van making it up there and back. Tesla does this thing when I worry about my rickety old van: he appears to me as the Serbian Mechanic, with a cap on, chewing on a toothpick, with a giant wrench over his shoulder. He nods and motions toward me with his chin, as if to ask where the van is. Once I realize that the character hes showing me is the dumbest mechanic in Serbia, I feel a little silly for wondering if he can get me there. He says, I can shoot lightning out of my fingers, I think I can handle this Ford van. I joke with my foster mom that it runs on duct tape and angel farts. Im making beans for the angels today LOL My van will make it, because I need to be there. If it doesnt get there, then I will know I didnt need to go.

Anything at all at this point, really. I know he can turn anything into "follow your highest excitement", but I, for one, would be interested in any practical information he would offer, being that we don't have access to divinorum. Not just permission slips, but anything practical.

And, of course: Go, van!!! ;))))[/quote]

I know what you mean about the highest excitement thing. Seems frustrating. But I am coming to understand all of that differently. I tend to think I want specific information so I can better pursue my excitement. This happened yesterday for example. I asked him to give me some concept of a version of myself I would prefer. He asked me to use my imagination. I told him that I want this, but can only imagine it in the negative -- no more violence, not poverty. That isnt the same as having something beautiful to work toward.

I was actually confused by his non-answering. He actually got a little testy with me, that I have an imagination, and that is what I need to use. I am sure he would tell you that same thing. When I told him it was hard, this is an ongoing challenge for me, he told me to examine the beliefs that cause emotions. I will do that.

I am not sure what you mean about practical rather than permission slip. Everything is a permission slip, any practical thing you could do would be one.

Last time I asked him about the divinorum. He said I dont need it because I have been through certain energetic membranes in my near-death experience. I believe he said mushrooms can currently be used to similar effect. Also divinorum is not meant for human consumption, it could shut down your liver.

I will need to hear the tape to understand what he told me about where my Sasquatch friend lives. But you may connect with him. He tells me that you will need to cross several membranes before you can hear him. Honestly he is very subtle even for me. I find it so weird when people are afraid of Bigfoot. Dont worry, he will never come anywhere near anything negative, no matter how bad people want him to. He only goes into certain vibrational ranges. He basically lives in Eden. He is telling me the way for you to connect with him is to KNOW you are in the garden, right now. Know that you have never left the garden, and find him easily.

Understand that these membranes are not small things. Much of my psychic ability stems from the fact that I am a wanderer. I only survived the extensive child abuse with some of my mind intact because I am able to access very high resources through that experience -- most of which is painful. I can bypass divinorum because I spent so much time out of my body during child abuse. I spent so much time out of body while being raped and strangled, that I find it hard to identify with my body at all. I have what is called a dissociative disorder. My pain tolerance threshold is ridiculously high for this reason, I am not very well in my body generally. So there are prices to be paid, you know. I dont believe you want to see the things I have seen. I had to process all of them before I could feel that there may be any future for me at all.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Thank you for sharing your private session!

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:So Bashar said his ship is 900 miles today!

Great info. Much thanks! I've recorded in the Bashar-Wiki.

Tanfeliz wrote:He confirmed that I am a wanderer. He said I am not a walk-in. He said that with respect to the Law of One, the information was accurate at that time and is different now. For example, they describe wanderers as having the qualities of one or another density. Bashar says that is not the case for me. I literally wander all over the place, dimensions and densities. This is why I have trouble with my weight, too. I am so poorly grounded that I added weight to keep from flying away.

Very interesting.

Tanfeliz wrote:We talked at length about my other counterparts. He said the Medieval monk that he works with doesnt understand what is happening with him. He identifies these beings as angels and saints. Bashar said it may not be possible for me to channel him, he wouldnt have that concept available. He may not be able to be aware of me at all. Last night when I went to sleep, I repeated, Absalom, so pure of heart, thank you for your work. Absalom, so pure of heart, thank you for your devotion. Absalom, so pure of heart, your faith has assisted me in your future. I know he did hear it. He called me Mlady, and asked how he could serve me. He did not understand about being served or merely appreciated, I dont think.

Which country do you feel Absalom lives in? England? It's super interesting that he views you as his angel/saint. It reminds me of how ETs we view/communicate with are our future selves.

Tanfeliz wrote:He gave me the names of my counterparts, except the Hitler type from Orion. He asked why I wanted to know. I told him because I want to be able to tell the difference between his energy and mine. I want him to stay on his own side of my head, and keep his sins with him. Bashar said that since I have already transformed that by incorporating it into my energy, it would be a backslide for me to seek segregation. If I get a ride to the sessions in June, I hope to push him on that, not sure I quite understand.

I by no means know exactly what Bashar means, but for me it means the Orion person can't push his negative actions/thoughts on you. You are in control, so there is no need to separate you and him. You are probably from the same oversoul and therefore are the same entity on a higher level. I think Bashar's saying that because you've already incorporated that energy into yours, you've done what you need to do already. That is a step beyond segregating your energy and his energy, so why would you want to go backwards?

Tanfeliz wrote:With respect to the Toltec priest, he did give me that guys name. I have it written down, starts with an X LOL. Anyway, he said that this one and Absalom are giving me the same message: DO NOT SACRIFICE YOURSELF. Absalom kept his glory to himself, because he didnt want to be burned at the stake. He did not sacrifice himself.

The Toltec sacrificed children. His belief in the moment was that their purity and beauty were so robust that they must be preserved forever. He believed he was launching her into instant goddesshood, so that there would always be beauty and purity on the Earth. He understood that physically killing her would destroy his immortal soul forever. He felt it was worth it. He believed his own worth to be nowhere near that of her. He felt that she would die in the less important physical, and he would bear the sins of them all forever. It was kind of a reverse Jesus, in a way. Kill someone perfect. However, he understood that he was actually the scum, not the one being killed. He felt that he could take the sins of them all with him. Wrong!

I've never before considered people could do this. In hearing this, I've seen another facet of the multi-dimensional crystal of All That Is. It's hard for me to fathom a person would be willing to destroy himself forever for another. It's very loving to others, but not to himself. It's sad he couldn't see everyone has unlimited value - even himself.

Thanks for sharing! We know you don't have to as these are private sessions, but we benefit from the information greatly.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:40 pm

jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:We talked at length about my other counterparts. He said the Medieval monk that he works with doesnt understand what is happening with him. He identifies these beings as angels and saints. Bashar said it may not be possible for me to channel him, he wouldnt have that concept available. He may not be able to be aware of me at all. Last night when I went to sleep, I repeated, Absalom, so pure of heart, thank you for your work. Absalom, so pure of heart, thank you for your devotion. Absalom, so pure of heart, your faith has assisted me in your future. I know he did hear it. He called me Mlady, and asked how he could serve me. He did not understand about being served or merely appreciated, I dont think.

Which country do you feel Absalom lives in? England? It's super interesting that he views you as his angel/saint. It reminds me of how ETs we view/communicate with are our future selves.

Tanfeliz wrote:He gave me the names of my counterparts, except the Hitler type from Orion. He asked why I wanted to know. I told him because I want to be able to tell the difference between his energy and mine. I want him to stay on his own side of my head, and keep his sins with him. Bashar said that since I have already transformed that by incorporating it into my energy, it would be a backslide for me to seek segregation. If I get a ride to the sessions in June, I hope to push him on that, not sure I quite understand.

I by no means know exactly what Bashar means, but for me it means the Orion person can't push his negative actions/thoughts on you. You are in control, so there is no need to separate you and him. You are probably from the same oversoul and therefore are the same entity on a higher level. I think Bashar's saying that because you've already incorporated that energy into yours, you've done what you need to do already. That is a step beyond segregating your energy and his energy, so why would you want to go backwards?

Tanfeliz wrote:With respect to the Toltec priest, he did give me that guys name. I have it written down, starts with an X LOL. Anyway, he said that this one and Absalom are giving me the same message: DO NOT SACRIFICE YOURSELF. Absalom kept his glory to himself, because he didnt want to be burned at the stake. He did not sacrifice himself.

I've never before considered people could do this. In hearing this, I've seen another facet of the multi-dimensional crystal of All That Is. It's hard for me to fathom a person would be willing to destroy himself forever for another. It's very loving to others, but not to himself. It's sad he couldn't see everyone has unlimited value - even himself.

Thanks for sharing! We know you don't have to as these are private sessions, but we benefit from the information greatly.

I am glad to have someone to share with.

Yeah, the Toltec. Kind of like, I volunteer to be the devil so you can kill me and get it over with. I am still unpacking it.

One important thing for the Wiki: Bashar clarified that he did not recommend Right Use of Will. Someone asked about that specific book and he related certain positive things to that individual. But it is not necessarily a book that he has said, go read this. He is neutral on it. It worked for that person and for me. He made sure to point that out, so I want to be quite clear in case I have misspoken in the past.

Absalom was in Germany. I can describe him as humble, kind, dedicated, pious. Worked and prayed all the time, asked for nothing but the angels and saints in his head and heart. You are right, it is exactly the same as us and UFOs. He is another past self of mine. He knows he connects to an army of monks internally, including Tesla. Tesla may be the commander in chief of this enormous monk army, but Absalom is high ranking. They are from everywhere, literally everywhere that people carefully copy sacred texts. To me, Absalom is the face of them all. So it was a little shocking to experience him, what an amazing channeler he is, and what a simple nothing he believes himself to be. What a sweet and simple man.

You obviously understand the Orion thing much better than I do, you said almost exactly what he said. Im still working on it. I dont understand how this can seem so straightforward to other people, honestly. I was born into a literal pack of demons. They allowed me to be raped to death as a 7 y/o. They took no action to pursue justice or even help me. They resented me for being messed up. I felt like I deserved it, because of Mr. Orion. Between him and my physical attackers, I understand exactly how they feel when they are killing children. You really, really wouldnt want them to fuck off out of your life?

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:One important thing for the Wiki: Bashar clarified that he did not recommend Right Use of Will.

Does this mean you're volunteering to create an article at https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php?title ... &redlink=1 ? The more help the better.

Tanfeliz wrote:Absalom was in Germany. I can describe him as humble, kind, dedicated, pious. Worked and prayed all the time, asked for nothing but the angels and saints in his head and heart. You are right, it is exactly the same as us and UFOs. He is another past self of mine. He knows he connects to an army of monks internally, including Tesla. Tesla may be the commander in chief of this enormous monk army, but Absalom is high ranking. They are from everywhere, literally everywhere that people carefully copy sacred texts. To me, Absalom is the face of them all. So it was a little shocking to experience him, what an amazing channeler he is, and what a simple nothing he believes himself to be. What a sweet and simple man.

That's beautiful. Can't you send him the messages you're learning from Bashar, such as "You deserve every good thing you can imagine for yourself," "You have the power to create anything you need in your life," and "I am not an angel to be served but simply a person living on Earth in the year 2017. I am a human who has learned how to connect with you just as you have learned to connect with me. I am one of your future selves and you are one of my past selves."? Would that give him more peace and self empowerment or confuse him too much?

Tanfeliz wrote:You obviously understand the Orion thing much better than I do, you said almost exactly what he said. Im still working on it. I dont understand how this can seem so straightforward to other people, honestly. I was born into a literal pack of demons. They allowed me to be raped to death as a 7 y/o. They took no action to pursue justice or even help me. They resented me for being messed up. I felt like I deserved it, because of Mr. Orion. Between him and my physical attackers, I understand exactly how they feel when they are killing children. You really, really wouldnt want them to fuck off out of your life?

I don't claim to understand the Orion thing very well - just picked up bits and pieces. I'm just saying it sounds like integrating the energy as you've already done is progress and Bashar is just saying don't undo that progress. I am saddened by your experiences as a child. It's horrible. You felt like you deserved it because of Mr. Orion, but I hope you know now you are not paying for any "sins" of Mr. Orion. You are separate personalities playing different roles in different plays (Earth and Orion). You may cross-connect to each other to draw on certain things, but he doesn't force you to do anything, including paying for his misdeeds. You don't need him to fuck off out of your life because you recognize he does negative things and you do positive things. You can be aware of negativity and still remain neutral about it and even take a positive lesson from it. Bashar said in the Nine Levels of Consciousness transmission at Track 4, 32:08 the following (summarized):

As we expand our consciousness, we won't become less aware of negativity, we'll become more aware of negativity because positive and negative exist throughout creation. Creation contains greater degrees of positive and negative than we can imagine. We don't have to choose the negative, but we can recognize it as an equal, valid choice.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Thanks for this. That is why he didnt go into more depth on it, because there was another way for me to get the information. I still dont quite grasp it but I will get there.

A lot of what he said, my ears were hearing words, but my brain was feeling like a tin can with BBs bouncing off of it LOL I did my level best. One thing I did grasp at the time was that as a wanderer, I came here to experience the ascension, and to support it vibrationally. My childhood was so insanely negative because I needed a crash course, like being thrown into the ocean so you learn to swim. I needed to have a negativity immersion course, so to speak, in order to save time and be ready for the ascension. I need to re-hear the tape before I try to explain any more, I might be dicking this up because I still dont exactly get it.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:One important thing for the Wiki: Bashar clarified that he did not recommend Right Use of Will. Someone asked about that specific book and he related certain positive things to that individual. But it is not necessarily a book that he has said, go read this. He is neutral on it. It worked for that person and for me. He made sure to point that out, so I want to be quite clear in case I have misspoken in the past.

Wow, I'm currently on a vacation and I've read this book. The chapter on Lemuria and especially Atlantis inspired me greatly. In fact, the Atlantis chapter changed my life. But the book itself seems a little preachy and while I did learn things, I felt judged or like I don't know anything. While that's true in a sense, I feel like Bashar's approach is much more welcoming and less desperate. It's like Bashar doesn't need any other emotions than happiness and unconditional expression of excitement in his guidance or teaching. And he doesn't even need to deny the negativity, it's simply integrated and accepted and thus there is no problem anymore. I feel blessed in being guided by such a huge personality and being, like I've been shown and being shown a path of least resistance through life, while allowing my own challenges to be faced freely.

So he said that Right Use of Will is okay but only for specific people?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Also, Absalom has no need for any of that. He is exactly who he needs to be. He has peace, because he keeps his blistering empowerment all to himself :D

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:40 pm

xplosiw wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:One important thing for the Wiki: Bashar clarified that he did not recommend Right Use of Will. Someone asked about that specific book and he related certain positive things to that individual. But it is not necessarily a book that he has said, go read this. He is neutral on it. It worked for that person and for me. He made sure to point that out, so I want to be quite clear in case I have misspoken in the past.

Wow, I'm currently on a vacation and I've read this book. The chapter on Lemuria and especially Atlantis inspired me greatly. In fact, the Atlantis chapter changed my life. But the book itself seems a little preachy and while I did learn things, I felt judged or like I don't know anything. While that's true in a sense, I feel like Bashar's approach is much more welcoming and less desperate. It's like Bashar doesn't need any other emotions than happiness and unconditional expression of excitement in his guidance or teaching. And he doesn't even need to deny the negativity, it's simply integrated and accepted and thus there is no problem anymore. I feel blessed in being guided by such a huge personality and being, like I've been shown and being shown a path of least resistance through life, while allowing my own challenges to be faced freely.

So he said that Right Use of Will is okay but only for specific people?

His clarification was in response to the wording of my question. That book was explosively powerful for me. I never felt judged. I often didnt exactly understand what was being said. But I just submitted to it and it has worked miracles for me. It is really more of a process than a book, it scrapes things open and brings them to the surface. For me, it was just relief, but its not for everyone. I will listen to the tape and be quite clear on this.

Sariel

Postby Sariel » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:42 am

Tanfeliz wrote:Also, Absalom has no need for any of that. He is exactly who he needs to be. He has peace, because he keeps his blistering empowerment all to himself :D

In fact, the etymology of Absalom is "Father of Peace". TanFeliz, I'd like to understand the concept of "Counterparts". Can you explain it a little bit? Thank you for sharing your session with Bashar!!! This information is awesome.
“Circumstances don't matter, only my State of Being matters” Bashar
I AM THAT

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:42 am

Sariel wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:Also, Absalom has no need for any of that. He is exactly who he needs to be. He has peace, because he keeps his blistering empowerment all to himself :D

In fact, the etymology of Absalom is "Father of Peace". TanFeliz, I'd like to understand the concept of "Counterparts". Can you explain it a little bit? Thank you for sharing your session with Bashar!!! This information is awesome.

Counterparts are other beings who are on the same oversoul. This is what you would call past and future lives, they are all ultimately the same soul, and each a separate person at the same time. The thing is that all lives exist at once, everything exists all at once. There is only here, there is only now. So while we perceive a past, present, and future, that is an illusion. There is only now.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:06 am

jman5000 wrote:I don't claim to understand the Orion thing very well - just picked up bits and pieces. I'm just saying it sounds like integrating the energy as you've already done is progress and Bashar is just saying don't undo that progress. I am saddened by your experiences as a child. It's horrible. You felt like you deserved it because of Mr. Orion, but I hope you know now you are not paying for any "sins" of Mr. Orion. You are separate personalities playing different roles in different plays (Earth and Orion). You may cross-connect to each other to draw on certain things, but he doesn't force you to do anything, including paying for his misdeeds. You don't need him to fuck off out of your life because you recognize he does negative things and you do positive things. You can be aware of negativity and still remain neutral about it and even take a positive lesson from it. Bashar said in the Nine Levels of Consciousness transmission at Track 4, 32:08 the following (summarized):

As we expand our consciousness, we won't become less aware of negativity, we'll become more aware of negativity because positive and negative exist throughout creation. Creation contains greater degrees of positive and negative than we can imagine. We don't have to choose the negative, but we can recognize it as an equal, valid choice.

I have read that first paragraph six times now. Here is my problem with it. I think it is almost exactly what Bashar said. And you are saying it as though it is as obvious as daylight. I still dont see how all of that exists at the same time and I am supposed to be okay with it.

Here is what I dont understand. I needed to speed up the timeframe on my crash course in evil, so that I could basically understand the shitstorm we are in right now. Pardon my French. Okay, that was what he told me in the private that I was able to digest and it made some things fall into place. But how is there no punishment? How are there no consequences? I have experienced the after-life reviews of my parents, and I was shocked at how severe their punishment was. Bashar confirmed that no, there were actually no consequences for them, because there is no perpetration, all of that was agreement. But he does often say that people can behave out of integrity. So which is it? Did they break the agreement, or did I allow myself to be literally killed, so I could learn to not let myself be killed anymore? Fuck me running.

My parents are mentally ill alcoholics. They didnt beat me. They just didnt protect or parent me, and they were each in a quagmire of craziness on the day they met. My mother was actually vicious, scapegoating me and encouraging the entire family to follow suit, which they did. Dont let anyone ever tell you there is no such thing as rape culture.

The second paragraph makes perfect sense to me. I probably need to re-read to see how A leads to B, but again, I dont exactly understand that first paragraph or how other people can blurt it out so easily.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 am

Also, the idea that I should just be okay with it -- imagine you walk past a school, and there are very young children playing, unattended. They are oblivious to you. This happens to me often enough. Imagine you hear and feel the reaction of a child predator to the scene you are looking at. Yes, I get that he has different lifestyle choices than I do. I would like to be out of the loop on that. Wouldnt you? If you were in a grocery store to buy one item, and you see a certain woman. And just for example, you feel and hear the reaction of Ted Bundy or the Zodiac killer to her. Would you not be looking for the off switch? I can tell you I am exhausted, and I do not appreciate being slimed in this way.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:36 am

One other thing we discussed extensively was the Mayans. I mentioned that people often ask him what planet they are from, and he always says Earth, you were born here. What they mean is what are their extraterrestrial counterparts. So when he says the Mayans are extraterrestrial, what does that mean? Are they not humans?

Well, apparently they are humanoid aliens who came here, and appeared a certain way that was slightly different than their actual appearance in order to blend in with the Mesoamericans. Over time the ones who didnt leave with the rest of them intermarried with the local Earth people, and now they are all humans there. I am pretty sure I am getting this correct, though this was an extensive and mind blowing thing that I need to re-listen.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:05 am

Tanfeliz, I've read your posts from yesterday and just now the newest ones.

I've been thinking about them (and, of course, you) and not been able to respond in any way other than sending you all my love in meditation the other night. It is a HUGE deal to take in all these things, and I am a stranger half a world away. I cannot imagine how it is for you. I understand Bashar's point of view about the Orion guy and what xplosiv says about it, and I understand the fact that they don't seem to sink in for you. There's one thing to understand how and why a wound heals and another altogether to have it and heal it.

Give it some time. The full moon is a good moment for revelations, but not always the best time for understanding. Give yourself the time to process it, you've just had a huge meal that needs time to digest.

I cannot begin to express my thanks for your posts. And for your service.

I'll probably say something about all the info. Eventually. But not now. I need time to process it, it is so overwhelmingly emotional that I don't even have the right questions right now.

All my love to you.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”