What are private sessions like?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

TheInventor

Re: What are private sessions like?

Postby TheInventor » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:51 am

themaster wrote:
TheInventor wrote:That info not available anywhere on Earth.

Not sure I believe that.. :roll:

Then Post a room temp chemical superconductor.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:44 am

Yeah, I think thats another way of saying the same thing. Im just not waiting until we are together to get myself clear.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:Yeah, I think thats another way of saying the same thing. Im just not waiting until we are together to get myself clear.

I'm not sure I could get any sleep right now if I were you, having the session coming up so soon:)

I would absolutely love to be able to have a private session myself, but the US is so far away, and the new visa policies are totally forbidding :)

If I may ask, is there a general theme in your questions that you can share here? Are you more interested in one general or personal aspect that you want to know more about, or are your questions extremely diverse?

The Inventor is obviously interested in, well... inventions, and if I think about my questions for Bashar, they all have to do with either the real history of Earth, or Essasani perspectives on why earthlings do the stuff they do and how does it compare to the way other civilizations live (such as: "do others have tattoos? how come we have them?" and other "deep" questions like this). I remember that the first time I heard that guy asking whether they have music festivals on their planet, it sounded really dumb, but the fact is that the answers to this sort of silly questions bring me more joy than I thought possible and help me put in perspective our own way of living here.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:12 pm

having had a session with my bashar myself.. I think too many of you 'put him on a pedestal' (yes, yes this is a B forum but) when there's already so many channels you can work with.. :P and doesn't cost 1/2 as much either...

ohh here's a hint I didn't talk about.. bashar sessions are supposed to be 60 minutes.. but I requested via law of attraction/telepathy? for as long of a session I could get.. I actually made darryl late for a appointment that day.. because bashar did give me 80 minutes :)

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:Yeah, I think thats another way of saying the same thing. Im just not waiting until we are together to get myself clear.

I'm not sure I could get any sleep right now if I were you, having the session coming up so soon:)

I would absolutely love to be able to have a private session myself, but the US is so far away, and the new visa policies are totally forbidding :)

If I may ask, is there a general theme in your questions that you can share here? Are you more interested in one general or personal aspect that you want to know more about, or are your questions extremely diverse?

The Inventor is obviously interested in, well... inventions, and if I think about my questions for Bashar, they all have to do with either the real history of Earth, or Essasani perspectives on why earthlings do the stuff they do and how does it compare to the way other civilizations live (such as: "do others have tattoos? how come we have them?" and other "deep" questions like this). I remember that the first time I heard that guy asking whether they have music festivals on their planet, it sounded really dumb, but the fact is that the answers to this sort of silly questions bring me more joy than I thought possible and help me put in perspective our own way of living here.

Alexa,

Where are you? Sorry for the way my country is right now. This will change!

My questions are of a personal nature, trying to figure out the context of my life. I was at The Sedona Vortex Array, and asked him about my relationship to Tesla when I was on the mic. Its in the second session, if you have the mp3. Anyway, he confirmed that I do have a connection to Tesla. He also confirmed that my relationship is happening with Tesla in real time, while we are both alive. He also mentioned that Tesla had the ability to basically hallucinate things into existence. A lot of the time Im a bit stunned by what Bashar says and am not able to ask a follow-up question. I have a lot of follow-up questions.

I asked him about astrology and tarot. He confirmed that the deck I use (Rider-Waite-Smith) comports to the knowledge of the priests of Atlantis. We discussed the fixed stars Aldebaran, Algol, and Arcturus.

I asked him about an occasion where people told me I levitated during a meditation. In the meditation, I was in a place I call the lobby with a golden Buddha. He offered me the gift of a magic carpet, and I accepted. It was immediately under me, and then it felt like I was chasing him through a tunnel at warp speeds. Apparently both times this happened, people in the room were pushing down on me. The second time, I was fully aware of another woman standing on my carpet behind me, with her hands on my shoulders. She was screaming for me to put her down, with her mouth closed. Anyway, Bashar said that although I felt like I was flying through a tunnel, the Buddha had simply relocated me during our contact. He confirmed that I understood this, and I do. It is the same copper ball analogy he has discussed. I asked him if I will become a flying person, like St. Joseph Cupertino. He said no, that was not the point of the experience. I told him the experience itself was beyond orgasmic, and I really want to experience that again whether it defies gravity or not. He said that what I experienced was the feeling of moving at infinite speed, and how its the same as standing still. Its the visceral feeling of that. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN. LOL

I asked him about my participation in both the Ghost Dance and the hybrid agenda. He answered some questions about Joan of Arc, though I still dont quite understand my connection to her. He said I have at least 15 kids, and emphasized AT LEAST by saying it twice. I was a little bit flabbergasted and couldnt follow-up. I asked him why sometimes I experience Ghost Dancers, like mounted Native American Ghost Dance riders, riding around me. Sometimes I hear the horses dancing all around me and it sounds like applause. I asked him about this. To me it seems like the dead people are filled with joy at the experience of seeing their beloved places again through my eyes. Bashar said no, it is for my benefit. I believe they are applauding me, and Im still not quite sure I understand. Maybe it was because they were local to the places I was passing by. I will ask.

I asked him what my connection to him is on Essassani. He said my Essassani connection is not in his timeframe. However, I have a counterpart life who is a Medieval monk, who is in regular contact with them. This monk knew all kinds of things, and I have many more follow-up questions about him.

I asked him about archetypes, for example when I do astrology I feel the actual spirit of certain planets and asteroids. Then I have experiences like the first time I drove to LA, I was on the freeway by the Staples Center and it was this giant, terrifying spaghetti bowl of lanes of traffic going in every direction, like 20 lanes or more across. I started to experience the lanes moving, like Medusas snake hair. I had an image of her head being under the Staples Center. I needed to get off the road and get gas, but it freaked me out so bad I had to wait until I passed the nub of her neck, which turns out to be El Monte. LOL Anyway he said Medusa is an extradimensional being, that many of my oddball experiences are extradimensional beings. The point of that was to show me that there were many, many different directions I could go. In retrospect, it is crystal clear. I drove back to Arizona, when I needed to stay in California.

Anyway. I need to ask more about extradimensional beings and archetypes. I dont really understand that. He said one of the quirks in my astrological chart is that I have something that I am coming to think of as a universal adapter, (Mars on Aldebaran, which Bashar called The Department of Archetypes) wherein I can channel all kinds of beings, not just ones that are my own counterparts. Bashar commented that that configuration would explain why I have so many extradimensional communications. I am piecing this together over time.

I walked him through my understanding of my child abuse and near-death experience, and he confirmed my understanding. I wondered who I spoke with when I insisted on coming back. He said it was an individuated spirit. I was not able to follow-up at the time and plan to ask that next week. I basically want to know if I am what they call a Wanderer, and/or a walk-in. I do not feel like I am the same person I was before I died. You know Bashar has a super annoying thing about youre completely different every second anyway. But I didnt phrase my question well enough and he answered something slightly different that I also did ask with that question. I didnt know the word walk-in, but thats the question I am asking next week. I want to pin him down specifically on this, which he seemed to be kind of waffling on. I am in the process, you know. He doesnt disrupt our processes.

I asked him about the after-death process of Hitler, which he discussed in his book. I was a little stunned by a very specific thing he said, about children who live horrible lives and die by the age of 7. Because of Hitlers intense negativity, he incarnated as a large number of such children. The last of them was to be born in the 1990s and would decide whether to stay dead or have a near-death, as I did. My life story fits that to a T, though I am in the wrong timeframe to be one of Hitlers counterparts. Unfortunately there are many other similar people whose names we do not even know, and i am connected to at least one of them.

I asked him to go into the mechanism of all that, what 7 has to do with it, and how that balances out Hitler. He declined to elaborate because I am in that process right now. I have an ancient Orion counterpart who I believe was actually worse than Hitler, a slave owner. Bashar has emphasized both times that *I* did not do those things. His behaviors are not *MY* karma. So I have more questions about that. I also want to ask him how I may look for Orion connections in modern astrological charts. For example, he once mentioned Mintaka as being roughly in the spot where the ancient Huva used to be. Lo and behold, I have a very prominently placed Mintaka. (Ayn Rand does, too. I blogged about her chart and what I think it has to do with Orion. https://artnunymiss.wordpress.com/2017/ ... a-and-you/)

I asked Bashar in the private about my Five Levels of Mastery training. I already have a lot of experiences on all of the levels except shape-shifter, at least consciously. But he said the difference will be that I will be in conscious control of these experiences. I need to complete the cryptic level first, they will go in order. I asked if there was a Sasquatch who could help me, and he introduced me to one. I have been working with him, and that has been really wonderful. My cryptic level training is coming along beautifully, and I plan to ask him about that.

Mostly I just want to know who I am and why I have such a weird life. He said I am not autistic. I asked him why I score off the map on the autism tests. He said its because I am a hyper-focused individual. I dont know if there is a separate word for that but he said it is not the same as autism. Ultimately he said to use whatever label i find useful.

I asked him about a Mayan counterpart who I am aware of, I sometimes feel him looking at the internet with me in his dreams in the Mayan empire. He said many kipu, many pearls, referring to Indras web. I knew that. I was completely comfortable with him using my internet, and he shares his resources with me too. I believe he teaches me astrology.

I asked him about another counterpart of mine who did human sacrifices. He said that guy is a Toltec-Aztec. I intend to ask more about him, including his name. As I write this it occurs to me that I am going to ask names on all of these guys, and begin channeling them. At least the monk, the Mayan astrologer, and the Toltec priest. I want to know the name of the slave owner from Orion, too, so I can better distinguish my energy from his. I feel like we are the same person, and Bashar has emphatically stated that we are definitely not. I also want to know the name of a 7 y/o Mayan girl who was taken by the Spanish after they raided her village. She lived an extremely horrible life, worse than mine by far. No, actually she lived in the Garden of Eden, right up until the last few months of her life. About 95 percent of the time she was with the Spanish, she was out of body. So she is a guide for me in that way, one which I have been afraid to approach.

Anyway I want to know what exactly what was happening on an energetic level when that Toltec priest used to hold a childs beating heart up to the Sun. The only thing I can sense of him in those moments is heartbreak, that he could never be so glorified himself, he is simply not as worthy as the child. He really seemed to believe the child was literally God. Im willing to bet 7 was the prime age.

As you can see, there are millions of questions. This isnt even all of them LOL

John M. Martin

Postby John M. Martin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:27 pm

themaster wrote:having had a session with my bashar myself.. I think too many of you 'put him on a pedestal' (yes, yes this is a B forum but) when there's already so many channels you can work with.. :P and doesn't cost 1/2 as much either...

ohh here's a hint I didn't talk about.. bashar sessions are supposed to be 60 minutes.. but I requested via law of attraction/telepathy? for as long of a session I could get.. I actually made darryl late for a appointment that day.. because bashar did give me 80 minutes :)

I've had several private sessions with Bashar, enjoyed each as special and unique and you are correct, he is overpriced. :lol:

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:32 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:As you can see, there are millions of questions. This isnt even all of them LOL

Wow, I did not see all of this coming:))))

I've read it once, I'll need it to sink in, I think I'll read it again.

It all is extremely personal, from a person who is extremely in touch with all these different layers of herself. It is beautiful and overwhelming at the same time. Mind - blown.

themaster

Postby themaster » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:03 am

Tanfeliz wrote:As you can see, there are millions of questions. This isnt even all of them LOL

as I was saying it helps to create with bashar.. just intention or ask for bashar or help as your getting them organized.. I with that many questions.. I organize for a flow... aka I don't make huge subject leaps.. if I'm Sticking to the flow of the topic.. you remind me though.. I got a channel session tomorrow.. still got to work on my flow for that one ;) (as I recall my original list for my session with bashar was 3 pages but I did narrow them.. some of e'm and even though bashar gave me some of the shit public pieces.. I'm pretty sure I got "follow your excitement" in my 1 private somewhere :P )

Here maybe I'll post a public peak of stuff I'll be asking about tomorrow...? and in truth.. you could give your questions to us here..why? we can narrow down the ones bashar's already answered.. thus you could eliminate them.. than :P (seeing your questions are focused on personal.. and so much past/present lives..you might try phrases with bashar like tell me what's for my highest good and what do I need to know?)

yah actually it must be awful :( for you guys to work with bashar.. seeing how darryl only does privates for awhile etc. you should really REALLY learn to work with "other" channels. limiting yourself to 1 is a slow process..

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:11 am

Alexa wrote:

It all is extremely personal, from a person who is extremely in touch with all these different layers of herself. It is beautiful and overwhelming at the same time. Mind - blown.

Sorry, I know I overwhelm people sometimes! But you see that every session is unique. If people think hes overpriced, they should go to someone else, period. Darryl has so much demand for his services that he could raise them and still have a waiting list. I am really grateful for the opportunity, personally. And as you can see, I got at least $350 worth of information LOL

Where are you located?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:34 am

themaster wrote:

as I was saying it helps to create with bashar.. just intention or ask for bashar or help as your getting them organized.. I with that many questions.. I organize for a flow... aka I don't make huge subject leaps.. if I'm Sticking to the flow of the topic.. you remind me though.. I got a channel session tomorrow.. still got to work on my flow for that one ;) (as I recall my original list for my session with bashar was 3 pages but I did narrow them.. some of e'm and even though bashar gave me some of the shit public pieces.. I'm pretty sure I got "follow your excitement" in my 1 private somewhere :P )

Here maybe I'll post a public peak of stuff I'll be asking about tomorrow...? and in truth.. you could give your questions to us here..why? we can narrow down the ones bashar's already answered.. thus you could eliminate them.. than :P (seeing your questions are focused on personal.. and so much past/present lives..you might try phrases with bashar like tell me what's for my highest good and what do I need to know?)

yah actually it must be awful :( for you guys to work with bashar.. seeing how darryl only does privates for awhile etc. you should really REALLY learn to work with "other" channels. limiting yourself to 1 is a slow process..

Yes, I think we are pretty much saying the same thing. I am having him help me with the focus and clarification process, so I can maximize our time together. Im bringing my A game. I dont have three pages of questions, I have about one page of questions, each of which has a 1,000 page answer. I keep looking for a way to ask about the forest instead of the trees. That in itself is helping me a lot, as you say that is its own process. I could feel how close I was to asking questions that he could give me much more on, but I wasnt quite there yet and you know he doesnt do it for you.

You know, with me he didnt say almost any of the routine stuff. He did not once ask me if I am following the formula, LOL!!! I work really hard with the information I get from him.

May I ask, are you an LA local? I would love to attend the June sessions, but I am disabled and dont have a car anymore. I live in Long Beach. I can probably afford to go to two of the sessions if I could catch a ride. I cant afford to do all that plus rent a car for the weekend or take cabs that far. Its like two hours each way on the bus. Id rather just watch the UStream if I cant get a ride. Are you going?

Also, in terms of the other channelers, I am not at all opposed to working with other people too. But I am not paying them unless I actually feel their value, know what I mean? I have a strong counterpart connection to Bashar. I have a Medieval monk counterpart with whom I strongly identify, and he works with the Sassani and others! So I need to feel the connection and then we can connect.

That said, I would also like to begin channeling, like have people ask me questions. I am hoping Darryl will do the channeling class he talked about. He confirmed for me that I was channeling a being named Parashurama the day before my session. That sort of channeling happens to me a lot, and it is one avenue of exploration I am considering. Anyway if you know some LA people who could work with me being in Long Beach without making me ride buses across the world, I would love to try some channeling. Im pretty much ready to go. I believe I can channel the Elders of Sirius, but that is all I know about it other than how they look and the room where I meet them. Next week!!!

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:57 am

Tanfeliz wrote:Anyway if you know some LA people who could work with me being in Long Beach without making me ride buses across the world, I would love to try some channeling. Im pretty much ready to go.

What about setting up a simple Face Time or Skype and have people ask you questions in the channeling state that way? I'd be willing to participate that way since I'm not in LA.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:19 am

Thanks, that is a possibility. I have never done it before, so I am not sure if being in person will be easier or make a difference.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Sorry, I know I overwhelm people sometimes! But you see that every session is unique. If people think hes overpriced, they should go to someone else, period. Darryl has so much demand for his services that he could raise them and still have a waiting list. I am really grateful for the opportunity, personally. And as you can see, I got at least $350 worth of information LOL

Where are you located?

Don't be sorry to overwhelm us, it's the best!!! It's grand! It's great!!

I'm in Romania, it's a hoot, hahahaha!!!! I have some older posts about how we roll around here, but can't find them.
But if I must identify with anything, I feel more European than Romanian, in every way.

themaster

Postby themaster » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:You know, with me he didnt say almost any of the routine stuff. He did not once ask me if I am following the formula, LOL!!! I work really hard with the information I get from him.

I'm happy for you.. I'm not gonna say my 80 minute session is full of "meat".. (not that I remember) but yah there's a lot I Appreciate about it too.. one piece bashar gave me that I already knew.. was that friend travelling taking photographs for the airline piece.. and when I told bashar I had heard it as = yes.. he gave it anyway! so I took that as him saying this is important enough to repeat though you heard it before..

Tanfeliz wrote:May I ask, are you an LA local? I would love to attend the June sessions, but I am disabled and dont have a car anymore. I live in Long Beach. I can probably afford to go to two of the sessions if I could catch a ride. I cant afford to do all that plus rent a car for the weekend or take cabs that far. Its like two hours each way on the bus. Id rather just watch the UStream if I cant get a ride. Are you going?

no if I was probably would have had more than 1 private with B ;)

Tanfeliz wrote:Also, in terms of the other channelers, I am not at all opposed to working with other people too. But I am not paying them unless I actually feel their value, know what I mean? I have a strong counterpart connection to Bashar. I have a Medieval monk counterpart with whom I strongly identify, and he works with the Sassani and others! So I need to feel the connection and then we can connect.

there is no connection like being at a conference (the energy B brings.. there or in person) seems pretty unique to me :) I've actually asked my teachers about it in brief.. it's not in any of Bashar's public materials (other than he is psychic and yah he answers question through that connection) I don't know how many publics you've been to..? but in my 2.. especially 2nd.. I noticed a correlation of my thoughts to bashar's public speaking topics :)

One of the channelers I'm working with right now/today is daniel scranton he lives in hawaii.. and he is decently good.. :P he is not the absolute greatest.. but I think maybe he'd be worth a experiment on your part.. ahh his email channel/questions costs $25 and probably worth your time to experiment/try.. for that connection? you could also of course validate other channels via bashar if you want too? basically my teachers are channeled and ahh our class channel.. she/they I use to sometimes look into other channels etc. ;)

and after years and years of work.. my teachers say I won't need so much validation soon.. (aka kind of what you would do with bashar anyway.. or I would do? ;) ) umm.. about october last year I noticed I had communication with something.. and it turns out it's my soul.. sometimes I can have conversations in the head with my soul.. so that's my 1st hookup :D :P lol

Tanfeliz wrote:That said, I would also like to begin channeling, like have people ask me questions. I am hoping Darryl will do the channeling class he talked about. He confirmed for me that I was channeling a being named Parashurama the day before my session. That sort of channeling happens to me a lot, and it is one avenue of exploration I am considering. Anyway if you know some LA people who could work with me being in Long Beach without making me ride buses across the world, I would love to try some channeling. Im pretty much ready to go. I believe I can channel the Elders of Sirius, but that is all I know about it other than how they look and the room where I meet them. Next week!!!

channeling is fairly easy.. I mean we all do it.. do we do it with the strength or tenacity of B? (well, maybe not yet! :) )

But bashar has been teaching more the secret that were all channelers.. writing a book, get lost in song? it's a channeling state... :)

the truth is with channeling you probably need practice to "allow" better.. aka I've been channeling bashar's material or my teaching's for years and years and years in written form on forums :P which I actually call "check n' balance" which maybe isn't such a good name for this entity.. of my creation/design :P :lol:

Tanfeliz wrote:That said, I would also like to begin channeling, like have people ask me questions. I am hoping Darryl will do the channeling class he talked about. He confirmed for me that I was channeling a being named Parashurama the day before my session. That sort of channeling happens to me a lot, and it is one avenue of exploration I am considering. Anyway if you know some LA people who could work with me being in Long Beach without making me ride buses across the world, I would love to try some channeling. Im pretty much ready to go. I believe I can channel the Elders of Sirius, but that is all I know about it other than how they look and the room where I meet them. Next week!!!

When I've been to LA I went to see a channel on the beach there.. and I found them via meetup.. so I'd say if you want to be a public channel? put up a meetup? lol

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Alexa wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Where are you located?

Don't be sorry to overwhelm us, it's the best!!! It's grand! It's great!!

I'm in Romania, it's a hoot, hahahaha!!!! I have some older posts about how we roll around here, but can't find them.
But if I must identify with anything, I feel more European than Romanian, in every way.

Oh, thats neat! Your English is great. I dont know very much about Romania, but I know Caucescu sounded like no fun. Let me know if you can visit!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 pm

So my private is day after tomorrow. thank you Alexa for asking me the question that got me to start clearing my thoughts about it a little better.

What Im going to ask him, I definitely want to know the names of the individual counterparts that I mentioned, and the follow-up questions about my near death experience and my hybrid kids. I will also touch base with him about my cryptic training, report back on how thats going. I need to ask him an astrology question, and about two stones Im working with now.

After that, Im asking him to help me do the 13th step. He did a session called The Story Tree, and that is about rewriting your history. This is all about awareness of alternate parallel realities, I am discovering. You spot a better version of yourself and move to it. Im wondering what that looks like for me, and I believe he will help me with that.

The other big thing I will ask him is about my channeling. He has been helping me understand the sort of clairvoyance I have, I think of it as a sort of universal adapter. I feel like I can channel anyone, not just my own counterparts. But I look forward to his input for sure.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:59 am

Tanfeliz wrote:Im wondering what that looks like for me

Can't it just be whatever you want it to look like?

I'd like to know how many miles above Earth his spaceship is (indication of how close we are to contact).

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:27 am

Tanfeliz wrote:So my private is day after tomorrow. thank you Alexa for asking me the question that got me to start clearing my thoughts about it a little better.

What Im going to ask him, I definitely want to know the names of the individual counterparts that I mentioned, and the follow-up questions about my near death experience and my hybrid kids. I will also touch base with him about my cryptic training, report back on how thats going. I need to ask him an astrology question, and about two stones Im working with now.

After that, Im asking him to help me do the 13th step. He did a session called The Story Tree, and that is about rewriting your history. This is all about awareness of alternate parallel realities, I am discovering. You spot a better version of yourself and move to it. Im wondering what that looks like for me, and I believe he will help me with that.

The other big thing I will ask him is about my channeling. He has been helping me understand the sort of clairvoyance I have, I think of it as a sort of universal adapter. I feel like I can channel anyone, not just my own counterparts. But I look forward to his input for sure.

Exciting! Keep us updated :mrgreen: Especially interested in the channeling aspect.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:So my private is day after tomorrow. thank you Alexa for asking me the question that got me to start clearing my thoughts about it a little better.

You're most welcome! We both seem to have gotten great stuff from that question:)

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! You go there and have a total blast!! I'm so giddy right now, it's almost like me being up next instead of you! Say hello to all those counterparts from me! I'm so curious about the cryptic training, I hope you share! Especially since we're not all hooked up with a cool Sasquatch to help, hihihi!!!

You sure seem like the kind of person who's able to reap the most benefits from such an interaction, and I wish that you do!

Have a grand time, Tanfeliz!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 pm

jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:Im wondering what that looks like for me

Can't it just be whatever you want it to look like?

I'd like to know how many miles above Earth his spaceship is (indication of how close we are to contact).

That is the problem Im having, I dont know what I want it to look like. I want it to look like not pain and desperation. I know I can do better.

There are three sessions this month. I cant go because I dont have a ride. But if you ask about the ship on UStream, I bet they will ask him that question. If I remember I will ask him tomorrow.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”