What are private sessions like?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

chaperoo

What are private sessions like?

Postby chaperoo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Apparently, the words "private session" are too common to search for here.

How do you think it would compare to a regular but talented psychic? He's sensing your energy, but how much can he see? Can he tell what your negative beliefs are even if you can't? Does he direct his questions in a way that allows you to come up with the answer? Can he tell what you find exciting even if you haven't quite figured that out yet. Would he be able to give insights on which permission slips work better for you?

Would he offer guidance on a topic that you didn't even think to inquire about?

I know it's not fair to just spoon feed all the answers to people, but can he tell if he gave you the right nudge and sent you off in the best direction?

Also, What's happening on an unspoken level?

How much do they cost, btw? As long as you could afford it, would you recommend it?

TheInventor

Re: What are private sessions like?

Postby TheInventor » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am

Setting up another Private Session with Bashar. its 300 for the session which is between 50 mins to a hour. I fly in day prior so total costs if your out of state is about 600 total. I set up a 3 month ahead of time to get lowest cost.

I am very interested in physics, and inventions; so I come very prepared with questions ahead of time.

The more specific the question, the more specific your answer will be. Note that sometimes Bashar will not answer your question; this is because
your on earth to experience certain events; and Bashar does not 'spill the beans'.

You are very much better off reading Bashar material; this is to prevent you from wasting time on questions already asked. So its in your
interest in asking questions anew and specific to you.

Have your questions written down ahead of time. i have a spiral notebook with questions ready. show Darryl pics and drawing prior to readings.

Because, its easy to get off track; and you dont want to miss out on a question.

Its easier for Bashar to figure out what your talking about. Remember Bashar is getting most information verbally, and also information from your higher self as well.

remember your higher self needs your permission to give information. because your experience is the whole point of being here, higher self supports you
not spill the beans as well.

When Bashar answers a question, the first answer is the best; its okay not to understand it right away. Bashar gives Multidimensional answers. On the recorded answers, when your vibrations are raised, you will actually a expanded answer, or new information, or different answer entirely.

that is because higher frequencies can embed information in lower frequencies. 2k data rate has 2k of bits of information, when its played at 8k data rate there are 6k of data that becomes available. the movie Contact gives a idea about embedded information

its what I do.

chaperoo

Postby chaperoo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:02 am

TheInventor wrote:Bashar gives Multidimensional answers. On the recorded answers, when your vibrations are raised, you will actually a expanded answer, or new information, or different answer entirely.

Wow! Very cool.
Thanks for the reply. That was really helpful.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:20 am

[quote="TheInventor"

its what I do.[/quote]
When will you have your next priv?

OT: Strangely enough Darryl doesn't allow sharing them with anyone other than friends and family, but Bashar recommended to see everyone as family. :lol:
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:21 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote: everyone as family. :lol:

I have found enormous value out of the few private sessions I've been able to find. So please share with this family if you wish.

mac

Postby mac » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:42 pm

TheInventor wrote:Setting up another Private Session with Bashar. its 300 for the session which is between 50 mins to a hour. I fly in day prior so total costs if your out of state is about 600 total. I set up a 3 month ahead of time to get lowest cost.

I am very interested in physics, and inventions; so I come very prepared with questions ahead of time.

The more specific the question, the more specific your answer will be. Note that sometimes Bashar will not answer your question; this is because
your on earth to experience certain events; and Bashar does not 'spill the beans'.

You are very much better off reading Bashar material; this is to prevent you from wasting time on questions already asked. So its in your
interest in asking questions anew and specific to you.

Have your questions written down ahead of time. i have a spiral notebook with questions ready. show Darryl pics and drawing prior to readings.

Because, its easy to get off track; and you dont want to miss out on a question.

Its easier for Bashar to figure out what your talking about. Remember Bashar is getting most information verbally, and also information from your higher self as well.

remember your higher self needs your permission to give information. because your experience is the whole point of being here, higher self supports you
not spill the beans as well.

When Bashar answers a question, the first answer is the best; its okay not to understand it right away. Bashar gives Multidimensional answers. On the recorded answers, when your vibrations are raised, you will actually a expanded answer, or new information, or different answer entirely.

that is because higher frequencies can embed information in lower frequencies. 2k data rate has 2k of bits of information, when its played at 8k data rate there are 6k of data that becomes available. the movie Contact gives a idea about embedded information

its what I do.

No offense Inventor, but I could get this information from any New Age book or any Burning Man hippie.
This isnt exactly new information or anything earth-shattering.

:lol:

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:32 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:[quote="TheInventor"

its what I do.

When will you have your next priv?

OT: Strangely enough Darryl doesn't allow sharing them with anyone other than friends and family, but Bashar recommended to see everyone as family. :lol:[/quote]

Jan 2 Bashar Communications offered Private Sessions this year. Your claim "OT: Strangely enough Darryl doesn't allow sharing them with anyone other than friends and family, but Bashar recommended to see everyone as family. :lol:[/quote]" is False and Completely misleading. If you have proof; Post it. Otherwise your claim is not fact.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:20 am

Oh, it's not on the new site anymore : )
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:02 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Oh, it's not on the new site anymore : )

you missed out

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm

No offense Inventor, but I could get this information from any New Age book or any Burning Man hippie.
This isnt exactly new information or anything earth-shattering.

Post that Stuff, but you cant because your statement is false and misleading

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun May 28, 2017 2:00 pm

chaperoo wrote:Apparently, the words "private session" are too common to search for here.

How do you think it would compare to a regular but talented psychic?

I think Bashar is head and shoulders above anyone else I can think of.

He's sensing your energy, but how much can he see? Can he tell what your negative beliefs are even if you can't? Does he direct his questions in a way that allows you to come up with the answer? Can he tell what you find exciting even if you haven't quite figured that out yet. Would he be able to give insights on which permission slips work better for you?

Some of these questions are seeking the kind of information he doesn't give. You might watch some of his Q&As to see how he does it. He often points out negative beliefs that the questioner is unaware of, and gets them to figure things out themselves, yes. But as you said, no spoon feeding. He doesn't tell people what their excitement is, and they try to get him to do that a lot LOL

Would he offer guidance on a topic that you didn't even think to inquire about?

This is something people try to get him to do all the time, and occasionally he will do it. When he does this in an ordinary group Q&A, he normally says, "One moment, one moment" and then gives something they didn't ask. This is uncommon. Each time I've talked to him, I've asked if there's something he can tell me that will let me not ask a million questions, and he says no, I have to get the ball rolling.

I know it's not fair to just spoon feed all the answers to people, but can he tell if he gave you the right nudge and sent you off in the best direction? Also, What's happening on an unspoken level?

Like Themaster, I went with specific questions relevant to myself. I have questions about my own life, strange experiences I've had. I asked Bashar to hook me up with a Sasquatch that can help me in my cryptic training, and he did. He answered most of my questions. The ones he didn't answer were that I was looking for astrological data on people I knew as a child. He said the information wasn't there when he went for it, so it's not relevant for him to tell me. Several things he told me there would be other guides to help me. I asked him about Hitler's reincarnations that he discussed in his book, because although I don't fit the timeline for Hitler's reincarnations, my life fits that pattern. He confirmed that I am connected with a person similar to Hitler from ancient Orion, but wouldn't give me anything more on the mechanism of how that works, because I need to work it out myself. Believe me I'm finding other ways to pry that information out of him! LOL

The most interesting thing about my private, afterwards when I was thinking back on it, I I remembered having eye contact with Darryl during the reading. I've never once seen him channel with his eyes open. When I saw him next, I mentioned this, and he shook his head no, he never opens his eyes. I said I know, I realized quickly that those weren't Darryl's eyes anyway, the size, shape, or color of them. I have some idea what Bashar looks like now, I was seeing him in my mind's eye while we talked.

I'm having another session in about two weeks, and I can't wait. Every day I refine my questions of what I want to ask him, literally day by day I work on making my questions juicier. Also, IIRC the session was $350. You have to stay on top of it to get a session booked, he goes long periods of time without opening up his schedule sometimes. You have to email them and keep after them, they don't keep a waiting list.

Also remember, he has a number of sessions coming up. If you do the Ustream, you can ask questions in the chat window and April does ask them. I have noticed that they pick Ustream questions that are clear, and potentially relevant to everybody. They won't pick highly personal questions or anything that involves a follow-up.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun May 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
chaperoo wrote:Apparently, the words "private session" are too common to search for here.

How do you think it would compare to a regular but talented psychic?

I work on Invention and Physics. Bashar gives specific answers to specific questions. had 4 meetings so far, and I do get "this will be answered in another transmission. That is because I work on inventions with new principles in physics. New for me, and this timeline. And When I work on a inventions, more explanations of the aspects of how it works are given in a further transmission.

Kryon talks about new inventions and ideas, however he reports that his information limitation is caused by freewill (humans) barrier of new information. (1 human needs to think of it first and incarnated on earth) before that idea gets released.

Because Bashar is a human/hybrid to human communication; this is all freewill, and the restrictions of information is more rare; those restrictions are usually caused by your higher self saying (nope, not telling you; you have to experience it first).

Spirit Communication has more restrictions about new info. (The Mayo Approach of smearing generic stuff on your spiritual answer) is usually added to your answer from spirit/psychic channellers.

Bashar does not have those type of restrictions; their still exists the higher self restrictions. those usually occur when a person tries to avoid or know in advance of a "required experience" the higher self planned prior to incarnation on earth.

themaster

Postby themaster » Mon May 29, 2017 12:33 am

chaperoo wrote:What are private sessions like?

bashar brings energy like he does to his publics.. and I wouldn't say "telepathy" is as noticeable.. as public..

Tanfeliz wrote:I think Bashar is head and shoulders above anyone else I can think of.

no but bashar is good :)

TheInventor wrote:" is False and Completely misleading. If you have proof; Post it. Otherwise your claim is not fact.

I put my private on youtube.. and darryl asked me to take it down? so I guess that's proof :lol:

chaperoo wrote:Also, What's happening on an unspoken level?

energy.. when I saw bashar in my private.. I was actually pissed off/in resistance/thought darryl was a faker? (which is weird cause I called him for a teacher many years) for the first 5-15 minutes of my session.. after that I felt like I was just with a good friend..

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Wed May 31, 2017 6:27 am

This isn't exactly new information or anything earth-shattering.

Well, my additional theory of magnetics and resonance; created a formula of elements to create superconductors was confirmed by Bashar in a Private Session. That info not available anywhere on Earth.

So byte me you naysayer.

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:26 pm

TheInventor wrote:That info not available anywhere on Earth.

Not sure I believe that.. :roll:

TheInventor wrote:So byte me you naysayer.

lol

chaperoo wrote:What are private sessions like?

Well, I say good day to you :big bombastic voice: as you create time to exist.. :)

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:16 pm

I have a private with Bashar next week, super excited!

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:I have a private with Bashar next week, super excited!

Awesome. Please tell us how it went and what happened. And of course I would enjoy a recording of it if you wish...

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:I'm having another session in about two weeks, and I can't wait. Every day I refine my questions of what I want to ask him, literally day by day I work on making my questions juicier.

I recommend in doing so.. (and having talked to so many channels) that you refine your communication as a "creation" it makes for better interactions.. or creation of them ;)

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:53 am

Im not sure what youre saying I should do differently?

themaster

Postby themaster » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:Im not sure what youre saying I should do differently?

I'm just saying all of us has law of attraction.. in creating the interaction with bashar.. you might get *more* out of him :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”