What are private sessions like?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

chaperoo

What are private sessions like?

Postby chaperoo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Apparently, the words "private session" are too common to search for here.

How do you think it would compare to a regular but talented psychic? He's sensing your energy, but how much can he see? Can he tell what your negative beliefs are even if you can't? Does he direct his questions in a way that allows you to come up with the answer? Can he tell what you find exciting even if you haven't quite figured that out yet. Would he be able to give insights on which permission slips work better for you?

Would he offer guidance on a topic that you didn't even think to inquire about?

I know it's not fair to just spoon feed all the answers to people, but can he tell if he gave you the right nudge and sent you off in the best direction?

Also, What's happening on an unspoken level?

How much do they cost, btw? As long as you could afford it, would you recommend it?

TheInventor

Re: What are private sessions like?

Postby TheInventor » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am

Setting up another Private Session with Bashar. its 300 for the session which is between 50 mins to a hour. I fly in day prior so total costs if your out of state is about 600 total. I set up a 3 month ahead of time to get lowest cost.

I am very interested in physics, and inventions; so I come very prepared with questions ahead of time.

The more specific the question, the more specific your answer will be. Note that sometimes Bashar will not answer your question; this is because
your on earth to experience certain events; and Bashar does not 'spill the beans'.

You are very much better off reading Bashar material; this is to prevent you from wasting time on questions already asked. So its in your
interest in asking questions anew and specific to you.

Have your questions written down ahead of time. i have a spiral notebook with questions ready. show Darryl pics and drawing prior to readings.

Because, its easy to get off track; and you dont want to miss out on a question.

Its easier for Bashar to figure out what your talking about. Remember Bashar is getting most information verbally, and also information from your higher self as well.

remember your higher self needs your permission to give information. because your experience is the whole point of being here, higher self supports you
not spill the beans as well.

When Bashar answers a question, the first answer is the best; its okay not to understand it right away. Bashar gives Multidimensional answers. On the recorded answers, when your vibrations are raised, you will actually a expanded answer, or new information, or different answer entirely.

that is because higher frequencies can embed information in lower frequencies. 2k data rate has 2k of bits of information, when its played at 8k data rate there are 6k of data that becomes available. the movie Contact gives a idea about embedded information

its what I do.

chaperoo

Postby chaperoo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:02 am

TheInventor wrote:Bashar gives Multidimensional answers. On the recorded answers, when your vibrations are raised, you will actually a expanded answer, or new information, or different answer entirely.

Wow! Very cool.
Thanks for the reply. That was really helpful.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:20 am

[quote="TheInventor"

its what I do.[/quote]
When will you have your next priv?

OT: Strangely enough Darryl doesn't allow sharing them with anyone other than friends and family, but Bashar recommended to see everyone as family. :lol:
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:21 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote: everyone as family. :lol:

I have found enormous value out of the few private sessions I've been able to find. So please share with this family if you wish.

mac

Postby mac » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:42 pm

TheInventor wrote:Setting up another Private Session with Bashar. its 300 for the session which is between 50 mins to a hour. I fly in day prior so total costs if your out of state is about 600 total. I set up a 3 month ahead of time to get lowest cost.

I am very interested in physics, and inventions; so I come very prepared with questions ahead of time.

The more specific the question, the more specific your answer will be. Note that sometimes Bashar will not answer your question; this is because
your on earth to experience certain events; and Bashar does not 'spill the beans'.

You are very much better off reading Bashar material; this is to prevent you from wasting time on questions already asked. So its in your
interest in asking questions anew and specific to you.

Have your questions written down ahead of time. i have a spiral notebook with questions ready. show Darryl pics and drawing prior to readings.

Because, its easy to get off track; and you dont want to miss out on a question.

Its easier for Bashar to figure out what your talking about. Remember Bashar is getting most information verbally, and also information from your higher self as well.

remember your higher self needs your permission to give information. because your experience is the whole point of being here, higher self supports you
not spill the beans as well.

When Bashar answers a question, the first answer is the best; its okay not to understand it right away. Bashar gives Multidimensional answers. On the recorded answers, when your vibrations are raised, you will actually a expanded answer, or new information, or different answer entirely.

that is because higher frequencies can embed information in lower frequencies. 2k data rate has 2k of bits of information, when its played at 8k data rate there are 6k of data that becomes available. the movie Contact gives a idea about embedded information

its what I do.

No offense Inventor, but I could get this information from any New Age book or any Burning Man hippie.
This isnt exactly new information or anything earth-shattering.

:lol:

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:32 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:[quote="TheInventor"

its what I do.

When will you have your next priv?

OT: Strangely enough Darryl doesn't allow sharing them with anyone other than friends and family, but Bashar recommended to see everyone as family. :lol:[/quote]

Jan 2 Bashar Communications offered Private Sessions this year. Your claim "OT: Strangely enough Darryl doesn't allow sharing them with anyone other than friends and family, but Bashar recommended to see everyone as family. :lol:[/quote]" is False and Completely misleading. If you have proof; Post it. Otherwise your claim is not fact.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:20 am

Oh, it's not on the new site anymore : )
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:02 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Oh, it's not on the new site anymore : )

you missed out

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm

No offense Inventor, but I could get this information from any New Age book or any Burning Man hippie.
This isnt exactly new information or anything earth-shattering.

Post that Stuff, but you cant because your statement is false and misleading

Return to “Bashar's channelings”