life themes

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

love76

life themes

Postby love76 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:54 am

What type of life themes do families explore?.I heard people are put in a earth family to learn lessons with them? After which they either go their own ways (separate) or continue with the family learning the themes? But what themes are they?

chaperoo

Re: life themes

Postby chaperoo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 pm

You weren't assigned to a family for a particular reason, you chose to be born into a family because it looked like a good fit for you to be able to explore particular themes that you felt would assist in expanding your overall perspective. You've played all sorts of roles with a lot of the same people over and over again. You've been the victim, the victimizer, mother, father, cousin, good cop, bad cop... Use your imagination to to understand what's roles you might currently be playing and how they can serve you in a positive way.

My imagination likes to think that in a past life, Mac was your child and you were his father. Mac was a very inquisitive young child and had SO MANY questions for you. But you, being a single father had other, "more important" things to think about and eventually came to resent young Mac. Though young and alone, Mac was very resourceful and had a vivid imagination. With no one to talk to and share his perspective with, he learned to turn his attention inward and came to know of limitless possibilities. With his perspective profoundly changed, Mac forgave you for the years of emotional neglect but try as he might, he could never forgive his mother, Alice, for abandoning your family when she decided to run off with the yoga teacher. You see, Alice had a very dominant personality and you and her clashed seemingly for no apparent reason. It was as if you guys had unresolved issues from a previous lifetime! But this yoga instructor, Alice just found him irresistible. Those two discovered their excitement for all things spiritual and eventually the yoga instructor came to be known as TheGuru. But in the bedroom, Alice, after deciding to explore her dominant side, made sure TheGuru always referred to her as TheMaster. But that is a story for another day.

You see, while the names, roles and relationship dynamics have changed with lifetimes, the unique individuals playing those roles are still the same... only different.

Sharing!

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love76

Postby love76 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Lol i didnt ask about mac or Alice good or bad. Lol :lol:

I asked if anyone knew What themes families explore?
Aside from money theme .

love76

Postby love76 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:13 pm

this could be a family theme too
Irritant: Deliberate fault finders, entities with the theme of irritant are essential to the perfection of others for, in their company, we are forced to learn patience and tolerance. Though it’s important not to play into the irritant’s innate pessimism, we must also be non-judgmental. We must remember that irritants are perfecting their themes so that we can perfect ours through them

chaperoo

Postby chaperoo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 pm

The role of Irritant is one I think I have played. I thought I was being helpful and funny but my mother didn't seem to think so.

(Edited out my tangent)
Last edited by chaperoo on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

love76

Postby love76 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:00 am

Thread is about themes.

chaperoo

Postby chaperoo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 am

I guess I have a much broader definition of family than you. I also include anyone who at any time was a close friend, or lover.

What you call family themes, I go a little further, look at individual behavior and call roles. Maybe I'm just not understanding you. To me, a family theme of money makes no sense by itself. I would go a little further and come up with a scenario (real or imagined) and describe how that family or group interacted with each other and those outside the family as a result of them having lots of money or very little money. How that group changed their actions (collectively or individually) over time (or not) as a result of their money situation. But it is much more complicated than that. This isn't a group made up of clones who all came into that family with the exact same desires for this life. They are all individuals and even before that current lifetime began, had accumulated lifetimes of other various experiences of pretty much anything you can imagine: pain, pleasure, love, hate, abandonment, mistrust, lust, abuse, compassion... You name it. There could be family members still trying to workout their abandonment issues. Maybe the mom (subconsciously) wants to try the role of victimizer on a little longer so she can round out that whole victim/victimizer experience. Her intention is to victimize her husband (who also agreed to be victimized, btw) and give each other that experience but then see the error of their ways and make a conscious decision to treat people with compassion because, as it turns out, that feels so much better. Oh, and in their past life the mom and dad were dirt poor and homeless so part of their life plan is for the family to come into a huge sum of money just to make things even more interesting. Lottery, inheritance, bank heist, pyramid scheme, charging for videos that could just be free on YouTube. Any of those ways will work.

Maybe you just want a list of words that can be called themes but there's no fun in that for me.

love76

Postby love76 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:32 am

No not looking for list of words just specific family themes

chaperoo

Postby chaperoo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:44 am

Did you see a video clip or read something where Bashar mentioned the words family themes? It doesn't ring a bell for me. Perhaps replace the word themes with beliefs or belief systems and you might have an easier time coming up with the kind of answer you'd like to find.

chaperoo

Postby chaperoo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:46 am

Ok, still not sure exactly what you're looking for but I think I'm a little closer. One easy category for me to come up with is: challenging events. Things like being reduced to poverty or addiction to drugs/alcohol or abuse or death of children/young parent. Think of any situation that would be really stressful for the whole family. Then, think of how they get through it, or even IF they get through it. Do they recover and get back to a new ok normal or do they not only recover but end up doing something positive that they never would have otherwise done like start a charity or support group for other families that go through the same situation? Think about what they did in order to stick together. How are they different afterwards? What lessons did they each learn?
An obvious one to me is divorce. It can be challenging for everyone and end up in a variety of different ways. Some healthy some not so much.

love76

Postby love76 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 pm

yea i think bashar mentioned A PERSON has a theme/ themes... but i assume family has themes too... because we learn most of our beliefs which are usually crappy from them... and no crappy isnt a judgement... but i define crappy as something that doesnt serve us...
i suppose DEATH, CHANGE would be a theme for every family on this planet... HEALTH , WELLBEING, MAYBE CRAPPY BELIEFS

but i think there can be specific ones, wondered if anyone knew more ?

love76

Postby love76 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:58 pm

guess not then.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:28 pm

There are several Robert Schwartz talks about, such as trusting yourself more instead of relying on others so much, caring for others more, etc. Check him out on YouTube. If you wish, it would be helpful to post the complete Robert Schwartz list of life themes in this thread if someone wants to.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”