Has anyone entered the "template" reality in a dream?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

TheInventor

Re: Has anyone entered the "template" reality in a dream?

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:08 pm

JediYog7 wrote:Can the template level be accessed in the astral projection state?

Yes

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Sometimes, when I'm about to fall asleep or I'm just resting with my eyes closed, there are some extremely..... fractal images that pop into my mind, like a kaleidoscope of some sort. They are moving and creating and re-creating themselves like in a constant flow, very symmetrical and very dynamic. Sometimes they're just geometrical shapes, sometimes they're more elaborate, such as human skulls or heads of grey-like beings. No, I'm not on psychedelics :) Is that anything close to the "template" reality? Or should I get checked for a brain boo-boo? I'm rather unclear about what this template is.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 am

JediYog7 wrote:Can the template level be accessed in the astral projection state?

yes, also in awake states; Bashar confirmed the accessing template level reality

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:00 am

TheInventor wrote:

yes, also in awake states; Bashar confirmed the accessing template level reality

Interesting.. there are probably few who have accessed template in the waking state consciously.

TheInventor, did you ask Bashar a series of questions during the MAD event in Las Vegas?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:34 pm

JediYog7 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:

Interesting.. there are probably few who have accessed template in the waking state consciously.

TheInventor, did you ask Bashar a series of questions during the MAD event in Las Vegas?

Yes, I was the person that asked a series of questions, Bashar gave a monologue about how the Grey's gave up Emotions in order to create
their hive mind and survive.

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:12 pm

TheInventor wrote:
JediYog7 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:

Yes, I was the person that asked a series of questions, Bashar gave a monologue about how the Grey's gave up Emotions in order to create
their hive mind and survive.

I listened to the session again.. your part was really interesting! Bashar actually partially answered a curiosity I had regarding the greys and the connection to their hearts.. I was curious if they lost that emotional connection, were they just able to communicate with each other via 'hive mind', and not really use telempathy? That would make the most sense.

But regarding your interest/experience with astral projection, lucid dreaming, can you share some information on your methods, protocols, suggestions to get into that state?

I've had/have the 'sleep paralysis' state frequently and a few times have been able to lift up from my body, but I don't have much control, haven't moved past my room, and the experiences are really short.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 am

[quote="coolbreeze"]just fyi- lucid dreaming is not template reality dreaming.

I have had private sessions (3) of them, scheduling a 4th this year.

1. in lucid state, your conscience can direct itself to perceive reality on the plank scale.

2. on of my inventions creates free energy, one of the outputs is space-time quantum foam. seem in lucid dreamstate.

3. at night in near darkness, I percieve template patterms, this is percieved consciense means of perceptions

4. all these confirmed with bashar in those private meetings.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”