Has anyone entered the "template" reality in a dream?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

TheInventor

Re: Has anyone entered the "template" reality in a dream?

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:08 pm

JediYog7 wrote:Can the template level be accessed in the astral projection state?

Yes

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Sometimes, when I'm about to fall asleep or I'm just resting with my eyes closed, there are some extremely..... fractal images that pop into my mind, like a kaleidoscope of some sort. They are moving and creating and re-creating themselves like in a constant flow, very symmetrical and very dynamic. Sometimes they're just geometrical shapes, sometimes they're more elaborate, such as human skulls or heads of grey-like beings. No, I'm not on psychedelics :) Is that anything close to the "template" reality? Or should I get checked for a brain boo-boo? I'm rather unclear about what this template is.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 am

JediYog7 wrote:Can the template level be accessed in the astral projection state?

yes, also in awake states; Bashar confirmed the accessing template level reality

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:00 am

TheInventor wrote:

yes, also in awake states; Bashar confirmed the accessing template level reality

Interesting.. there are probably few who have accessed template in the waking state consciously.

TheInventor, did you ask Bashar a series of questions during the MAD event in Las Vegas?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:34 pm

JediYog7 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:

Interesting.. there are probably few who have accessed template in the waking state consciously.

TheInventor, did you ask Bashar a series of questions during the MAD event in Las Vegas?

Yes, I was the person that asked a series of questions, Bashar gave a monologue about how the Grey's gave up Emotions in order to create
their hive mind and survive.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”