Has anyone entered the "template" reality in a dream?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

coolbreeze

Has anyone entered the "template" reality in a dream?

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:34 pm

I have lucid dreamed many times in the past, before I had even heard of the LOA or Bashar. The one thing that would be awesome is if I could get to that template level reality in a dream state as Bashar describes where I could gain better insight and understanding into agreements made and adjust them if I deem necessary for my experience. The template level eludes me though thus far even if I think about it before sleeping. Has anyone had success reaching this and experiencing what he described?

xplosiw

Re: Has anyone entered the "template" reality in a dream?

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:28 pm

I've found that you need a really lucid lucid dream. I haven't been able to enter it, at least consciously, when waking up inside a dream into a lucid state. I have been able to fly and teleport etc but haven't been able to maintain the awareness to actually change my life.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 pm

xplosiw wrote:I've found that you need a really lucid lucid dream. I haven't been able to enter it, at least consciously, when waking up inside a dream into a lucid state. I have been able to fly and teleport etc but haven't been able to maintain the awareness to actually change my life.

Same. On a side note, lucid dreaming is the most liberating thing I have ever experienced. It's amazing right?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:34 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
xplosiw wrote:I've found that you need a really lucid lucid dream. I haven't been able to enter it, at least consciously, when waking up inside a dream into a lucid state. I have been able to fly and teleport etc but haven't been able to maintain the awareness to actually change my life.

Same. On a side note, lucid dreaming is the most liberating thing I have ever experienced. It's amazing right?

It is literally the best thing I can imagine! I wonder why I'm not pursuing it more consciously, knowing all the benefits I could gain

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 pm

xplosiw wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:

It is literally the best thing I can imagine! I wonder why I'm not pursuing it more consciously, knowing all the benefits I could gain

I'm very interested also. There's a thread here on lucid dreaming.
http://www.bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?t=176I
just found some relevant quotes from Bashar, will post them there.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Yes, and Confirmed in Private Channeling with Bashar. Also able to perceive the "tick of the clock" as well. Very Interested in physics so my higher self and me in lucid states are able to see these things. the template is not a singular physical structure. think of it as drawing on a stack of paper. resonance fields of energy are manifested from those templates.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 pm

In the daytime, I can see squiggles of silvery light particles. Bashar said the those are a chain reaction of virtual and non virtual particles interactions.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:24 pm

TheInventor wrote:Yes, and Confirmed in Private Channeling with Bashar. Also able to perceive the "tick of the clock" as well. Very Interested in physics so my higher self and me in lucid states are able to see these things. the template is not a singular physical structure. think of it as drawing on a stack of paper. resonance fields of energy are manifested from those templates.

what do you mean by "tick of the clock"
are you experienced with psychedelics?

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:52 pm

I never made much progress with lucid dreaming... but i think i will try out this tool: http://www.brainsync.com/lucid-dreaming.html

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 pm

just fyi- lucid dreaming is not template reality dreaming. lucid dreaming is amazing, but if one can get lucid and then get to the template, thats where they can supposedly alter agreements or at the very least get insights into agreements made on a higher level for what you agreed to explore in this life theme.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:36 am

coolbreeze wrote:just fyi- lucid dreaming is not template reality dreaming. lucid dreaming is amazing, but if one can get lucid and then get to the template, thats where they can supposedly alter agreements or at the very least get insights into agreements made on a higher level for what you agreed to explore in this life theme.

it just might be the holy grail of manifestation.... I was thinking i would like to alter the appearance of my body (fair skin, pectus excavatum, better teeth, wealth....). Note that Bashar says his civilization awoke within the dream, and are permanently in that dream state.

I practiced bashar's suggested lucid dreaming exercises in the past, but not much happened.

I tried that brain sync subliminal tool last night and i recall waking up some point at night thinking that was a heck of a fun dream... dont recall what happened. Normally subliminals take a few weeks to work... but brainsync seems to have faster results with most of their products.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:02 am

laptop123 wrote:just fyi- lucid dreaming is not template reality dreaming. lucid dreaming is amazing, but if one can get lucid and then get to the template, thats where they can supposedly alter agreements or at the very least get insights into agreements made on a higher level for what you agreed to explore in this life theme.

One can do the same here if one has raised enough awareness, after all, both the dream state and this realm are projections of the one consciousness, though probably, ironically, the more you raise your awareness the less of a need you feel to change anything at all, though you still might (because also you are already doing it all the time right now).

On the contrary. Saints and sages of all religions have been said to have done both
of these things. Does it take a very high level of belief? An extraordinary level of
belief? The level of belief attained by one being in a thousand years? Yes. Does that
mean it is impossible? No.
How can I create that belief? How can I get to that level of belief?
You cannot get there. You can only be there. And I am not trying to play with words.
I mean that. This kind of belief—what I would call Complete Knowing—is not
something you try to acquire. In fact, if you are trying to acquire it, you cannot have
it. It is something you simply are. You simply are this Knowing. You are this being.
Such beingness comes out of a state of total awareness. It can come out of only
such a state. If you are seeking to become aware, then you cannot be.
It is like trying to "be" six feet tall when you are 4- foot-9. You cannot be six feet tall.
You can only "be" what you are—4-foot-9. You will "be" six feet tall when you grow
into that. When you are six feet tall, you will then be able to do all the things that sixfoot-tall
people can do. And when you are in a state of total awareness, then you will
be able to do all the things that beings in a state of total awareness can do.
Do not, therefore, "try to believe" that you can do these things. Try, instead, to move
to a state of total awareness. Then belief will no longer be necessary. Complete
Knowing will work its wonders.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:18 pm

laptop123 wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:just fyi- lucid dreaming is not template reality dreaming. lucid dreaming is amazing, but if one can get lucid and then get to the template, thats where they can supposedly alter agreements or at the very least get insights into agreements made on a higher level for what you agreed to explore in this life theme.

it just might be the holy grail of manifestation.... I was thinking i would like to alter the appearance of my body (fair skin, pectus excavatum, better teeth, wealth....). Note that Bashar says his civilization awoke within the dream, and are permanently in that dream state.

I practiced bashar's suggested lucid dreaming exercises in the past, but not much happened.

I tried that brain sync subliminal tool last night and i recall waking up some point at night thinking that was a heck of a fun dream... dont recall what happened. Normally subliminals take a few weeks to work... but brainsync seems to have faster results with most of their products.

if you figure out how to get there, let me know. I've always wanted to be rich and 6'1 :lol:

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:36 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
laptop123 wrote:just fyi- lucid dreaming is not template reality dreaming. lucid dreaming is amazing, but if one can get lucid and then get to the template, thats where they can supposedly alter agreements or at the very least get insights into agreements made on a higher level for what you agreed to explore in this life theme.

One can do the same here if one has raised enough awareness, after all, both the dream state and this realm are projections of the one consciousness, though probably, ironically, the more you raise your awareness the less of a need you feel to change anything at all, though you still might (because also you are already doing it all the time right now).

On the contrary. Saints and sages of all religions have been said to have done both
of these things. Does it take a very high level of belief? An extraordinary level of
belief? The level of belief attained by one being in a thousand years? Yes. Does that
mean it is impossible? No.
How can I create that belief? How can I get to that level of belief?
You cannot get there. You can only be there. And I am not trying to play with words.
I mean that. This kind of belief—what I would call Complete Knowing—is not
something you try to acquire. In fact, if you are trying to acquire it, you cannot have
it. It is something you simply are. You simply are this Knowing. You are this being.
Such beingness comes out of a state of total awareness. It can come out of only
such a state. If you are seeking to become aware, then you cannot be.
It is like trying to "be" six feet tall when you are 4- foot-9. You cannot be six feet tall.
You can only "be" what you are—4-foot-9. You will "be" six feet tall when you grow
into that. When you are six feet tall, you will then be able to do all the things that sixfoot-tall
people can do. And when you are in a state of total awareness, then you will
be able to do all the things that beings in a state of total awareness can do.
Do not, therefore, "try to believe" that you can do these things. Try, instead, to move
to a state of total awareness. Then belief will no longer be necessary. Complete
Knowing will work its wonders.

Complete knowing attained by one being in a thousand years = not me. LOL. Is this referring to Jesus? I assume so. But I am still struggling with belief and I am honest with myself so yea, complete knowing at this time seems too far fetched for me.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:56 pm

coolbreeze wrote:if you figure out how to get there, let me know. I've always wanted to be rich and 6'1 :lol:

I am pretty sure bashar has said that while lucid in the dream, you can simply 'ask' for assistance to access/get help with the template level reality.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 pm

laptop123 wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:if you figure out how to get there, let me know. I've always wanted to be rich and 6'1 :lol:

I am pretty sure bashar has said that while lucid in the dream, you can simply 'ask' for assistance to access/get help with the template level reality.

I haven't woken up in a dream in a while. But this is good- usually when I "wake up" in a dream, i pursue stuff like flying or driving off a cliff or committing crimes ha. Im going to ask for help next time this happens if I can just remember to.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:54 am

what do you mean by "tick of the clock"
are you experienced with psychedelics?

Bashartalks about "tick of the clock" its the

"The Planck constant (denoted h, also called Planck's constant) is a physical constant that is the quantum of action, central in quantum mechanics."

which is the min amount of time that exists for the universe.

psychedelics....nope but I am in Las Vegas and Nevada made Pot legal now. but DMT I heard is pretty trippy.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:05 am

A Method I use is to notice yourself when your dreaming. if you experience a dream, you can wake yourself up and still remain sleeping. I used to do it all the time.

i used to do it differently; but that was because I had sleep apnea mixed variety obstructive and cranial , which means my O2 blood levels would go from 100% to no breathing for two mins, then gasp again.

once I used a cpap machine, I had to learn the "awake in dream-state method" instead of me and the oxygen losses to induce the release the body grip of the soul. that occurred during sleep apnea.

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Can the template level be accessed in the astral projection state?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:18 am

JediYog7 wrote:Can the template level be accessed in the astral projection state?

Astral projection = Lucid dreaming

Return to “Bashar's channelings”