Everything will change Fall 2016 & charging money by Anka

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: Everything will change Fall 2016 & charging money by Anka

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:40 am

Could be linked to the First Contact documentary? They probably poured a lot of money into making it and they fear they won't make a profit if there's too much Bashar material online. Just speculating.

There is a curious dearth of info from Bashar Communications re when and where this will be released more widely...

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:45 am

The other concern i think was that isolated pieces of information would be placed on videos... which could put information out of context for a new viewer.

Also, too much attention draws in the offensive crowd, which can be rather hurtful, examples:

I only need to watch one of Bashar’s videos to know that he is a quack.
:
https://abundancesymphony.com/2014/03/17/10-questionable-gurus-and-impostor-channeled-entities/

Are humans really that stupid?

what's funnier is the people in the audience who are buying into this

http://www.dreamviews.com/lounge/52122-humans-really-stupid.html

For years I promoted this type of lie. No longer. The bottom line is that Darryl Anka is promoting a false Gospel.

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/becoming-bashar-masquerading-angel-light/

HOWEVER, the copyright thing made things worse:

Tumblr's biggest copyright troll is a guy who says he knows an alien

http://www.dailydot.com/unclick/bashar-communications-darryl-anka-dmca-copyright-tumblr/

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:58 am

IamSirius wrote:I'm not saying that Bashar should make all of his material free--what I'm saying is, policing everything that anyone puts online in a heavy-handed manner is a stupid policy and is actually causing Bashar/Darryl to lose money, followers, and fans.

Very much the opposite. He would gain tons of new fans, make tons of more money and all the fans could watch full sessions as appose to the 1% now.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Meekz

Postby Meekz » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm

IamSirius - I couldn't agree more.

Anyone can offer an answer to my question please?

mac

Postby mac » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:06 am

Meekz wrote:IamSirius - I couldn't agree more.

Which one?

Meekz

Postby Meekz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:16 am

this one:
my question is:
Does anyone have a link to clip where Bashar goes on a bit more about it and is is not cut like in the link I shared.
Basically, what did Basher say after?

Or even if not a link to a clip but surely someone could type it up here for us (micro transcript of that) right?

I just wonder what Bashar said, that's all.
thanks

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:31 am

Meekz, did you see my PM I sent to you?

Meekz

Postby Meekz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:33 am

jman5000, I am sorry I haven't seen it yet - missed it
doing it now, thanks

light bloke

Postby light bloke » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:42 pm

I am amazed at the amount resistance some individuals here have toward to the idea of a fair exchange of energy. To the individuals complaining about having to pay for Bashar's videos, why do you have so much resistance around exchanging money? Do you believe money is in short supply in your life? Maybe you should look to why you are fearful of handing over money for videos that you have an interest in.

mac

Postby mac » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:21 pm

light bloke wrote:I am amazed at the amount resistance some individuals here have toward to the idea of a fair exchange of energy. To the individuals complaining about having to pay for Bashar's videos, why do you have so much resistance around exchanging money?

They don't have any.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 am

mac wrote:
Meekz wrote:IamSirius - I couldn't agree more.

Which one?

I looked at the link of the thread posted; please state the question again.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Meekz wrote:Hey

What about the prophecy of Fall 2016 part of my question?
Anyone?

I redirect you to my thread

--> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1001 <---

Trump coming into office marked the beginning when "Everything Will Change". The power structures are infighting right now. Two factions of mind control. It is causing stirs and changes within the system and without. People are becoming more contentious than ever. But, this is just the beginning, it marks the threshold that we are heading towards.

An economic collapse had a good chance of happening before the election, but has been delayed. Other revelations were also possible at that time but will come out a bit later. So Bashar has stated that we may not immediately realize that Everything Has Changed in Fall of 2016 but we will be able to mark it back to that date when the dust has settled.

As for the clips you mentioned they have all been removed online.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ViaGateway99

Postby ViaGateway99 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 pm

I think part of the collective consensus on why the information should be free is because it is considered a necessity that everyone must know and public knowledge shouldn't be profited from. Even so I do believe their business model is really bad. Currently I buy only the clips that really interest me and that's usually a few per year. If they made each video 5-10$ they would make a lot more money easy by attracting many more customers and loyal customers would also end up buying more content at that price rather than 1 offs at $50 USD.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:08 pm

light bloke wrote:I am amazed at the amount resistance some individuals here have toward to the idea of a fair exchange of energy. To the individuals complaining about having to pay for Bashar's videos, why do you have so much resistance around exchanging money? Do you believe money is in short supply in your life? Maybe you should look to why you are fearful of handing over money for videos that you have an interest in.

What resistance? We are simply choosing to download it for free.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
light bloke wrote:I am amazed at the amount resistance some individuals here have toward to the idea of a fair exchange of energy. To the individuals complaining about having to pay for Bashar's videos, why do you have so much resistance around exchanging money? Do you believe money is in short supply in your life? Maybe you should look to why you are fearful of handing over money for videos that you have an interest in.

What resistance? We are simply choosing to download it for free.

:lol:

mac

Postby mac » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:54 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:I think part of the collective consensus on why the information should be free is because it is considered a necessity that everyone must know and public knowledge shouldn't be profited from.

Both propositions are based on inaccurate assumptions about the quantification of B's material and that insistence it is 'public' material.

Even so I do believe their business model is really bad. Currently I buy only the clips that really interest me and that's usually a few per year. If they made each video 5-10$ they would make a lot more money easy by attracting many more customers and loyal customers would also end up buying more content at that price rather than 1 offs at $50 USD.

There is no way of knowing whether or not the business model is good, bad or indifferent unless they chose another model, execute it and compare. Marketing firms thrive on predicting the success (and failure) of economic models, I don't know, but my best bet is that Darryl isn't such a dumbass as to not get advice especially since he is so deeply involved in the distribution side of his enterprises.

Have you, or anyone else, considered that potential that the model under use today is purposefully inspired to limit distribution?

There are three stages to growing a business (generally). The startup phase (survival) and the mature phase (revenue maximization). The phase in the middle is where you get burned, when expenses to grow exceed existing, incoming revenues. This is the phase where DA/B would be if they chose another course. This is the phase when significant at risk investment, or at risk investors, demands injection. This is the phase where you live or die financially.

Is this a risk worth taking? I don't think so and I surmise that neither does Darryl.

ViaGateway99

Postby ViaGateway99 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:12 am

The nature of the self is a birthright and not something to be made a business out of. It just doesn't send a good message.

B mentioned after someone asked a similar question was that it may not be beneficial for the majority of humans to ascend, in other words their species isn't really concerned with whether or not those who need the information get it, so long as a few do. I am not sure what that implies but it sounds off.

B's business the way I see it is at the maturity stage. They have revealed almost everything and make most newer sessions about a small 10-15 minute announcement and then fill the rest of it up with repetitive Q and A and a long holotope session, it's quite a tactic to be honest. Their selling point nowadays are their predictions. Darryl has a good job apart from channeling, he's been in business and had his job for over 20 years now.

I know their operating costs are small as I know a thing or two about running a business and I messaged them about wrong labeling on one of my purchases and they replied that the people working on the site are mostly a small group of volunteers.

His major sessions really rake in the cash and don't forget the swimming with dolphin events. So yes the risk is entirely worth taking as their really isn't a risk to charging $5-10 per session or using a donation based system of a minimum $5 as this will increase access and be treated as a positive publicity stunt where they realize that the message and it's accessibility is more important.

We should remember though that one of his complaints however on why money became more sensitive was that he wanted money for a documentary but he really should have gone the crowdfunding route, I hate to say it but it looks like their business model is run by people with a pre-21st century outlook.

I am quite passionate about my business and I don't know why he isn't, unless it's not really his excitement.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:16 am

ViaGateway99 wrote: We should remember though that one of his complaints however on why money became more sensitive was that he wanted money for a documentary but he really should have gone the crowdfunding route, ...

Can you link me a source for this info?

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Meekz wrote:1. Bashar said very clearly in 2014 that 'Everything will change in Fall 2016'. Well we're in 2017 and I don't see much have changed so......can anyone help explain that? or maybe share a link with a video of Bashar explaining why this is?

donald trump is the change.. did you miss that weird pause? that whole energy of.. he can't be president

as for all the other changes.. try looking from 2021 or 2026 bashar said this pivotal time will fire so much..

it's like your saying "were in the middle of our war for independence" in 1776 and were fucking losing the british has this city and this city.. and we just lost.. X

very stupid perspective.. the changes happening in this crazy guy called martin luther king jr. going around making speeches and holding protests.. won't be seen for quite awhile..

ViaGateway99

Postby ViaGateway99 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 am

ingerul9 wrote:
ViaGateway99 wrote: We should remember though that one of his complaints however on why money became more sensitive was that he wanted money for a documentary but he really should have gone the crowdfunding route, ...

Can you link me a source for this info?

It's on their website if you are referring to his documentary:
http://basharchanneledbydarrylanka.org/documentary/

If you are referring to him complaining, good lord have mercy, the internet is a big place although if I recall correctly it might have been on his youtube account where he disabled comments talking about copyright or an article about his documentary....it's been a while.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”