Everything will change Fall 2016 & charging money by Anka

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Meekz

Everything will change Fall 2016 & charging money by Anka

Postby Meekz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Hey all

Happy New Year.

I am a Bashar believer but 2 things trouble me:

1. Bashar said very clearly in 2014 that 'Everything will change in Fall 2016'. Well we're in 2017 and I don't see much have changed so......can anyone help explain that? or maybe share a link with a video of Bashar explaining why this is?

2. Darryl Anka is charging a lot of money for everything and seem to monetize on every aspect of Bashar channeling. I would have thought that someone would already ask Bashar (not Darryl Anka) in a session how it is that Darryl is restricting so greatly the exposure of this channeling (we all now how they hunt videos for Bashar on youtube) but I can't find anything. Can someone again explain to me please how you can marry the two (sharing message of love and peace and everything and at the same time charging for it a lot money or.....you can't be part of it.....that is a paradox that I cannot comprehend).

many thanks
peace

Frisky

Re: Everything will change Fall 2016 & charging money by Anka

Postby Frisky » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:11 am

Meekz wrote:Can someone again explain to me please how you can marry the two (sharing message of love and peace and everything and at the same time charging for it a lot money

You can't. And thats the problem I have Bashar (or Anka) as well.

Why would an ET from hundreds of lightyears away care about losing money on copyrights??
This makes no sense to me

matcha

Postby matcha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:32 am

Frisky wrote:
Meekz wrote:Can someone again explain to me please how you can marry the two (sharing message of love and peace and everything and at the same time charging for it a lot money

You can't. And thats the problem I have Bashar (or Anka) as well.

Why would an ET from hundreds of lightyears away care about losing money on copyrights??
This makes no sense to me

I think I have a basic idea of why Bashar would try to stem the flowing process of his information. The channeling of Bashar is not for everyone. Not everyone is ready to view the information. Therefore, the idea is to charge a high price tag so that only those who are VERY called to listen to Bashar will listen. There are stages in my life when I was not yet ready to listen to Bashar.

If you notice the comments in the Youtube videos of Bashar, it has many people calling him a fraud. There are no comments on the Bashar website. By taking the videos from Youtube Bashar is creating an environment away from the criticism of others to consider your own opinion of the channeling. Also, it blocks those who are not ready for Bashar from accessing the information they would not yet understand.

So in this way Bashar is respecting the Free will of those who do not want to stumble upon his work on accident. He likely believes that a person will attract enough abundance to buy a channeling if it is the message they need to listen to. He is trusting in the individual's natural ability to navigate into a timeline with the messages they need.

I am trying to navigate into a Timeline where Bashar charges a reasonable monthly fee to watch his channelings. This is a process that will respect the free will of those not wanting Bashar in their timeline while proving for those who are drawn to Bashar more opportunities to listen.

Consider also. That by limiting the access to information by charging for each channeling, Bashar is giving us time to process the information without going into vertigo. Channeling is not a drug or food you binge on to fill emotions. It is a medicine to heal a deep wound. If you put too much medicine on the wound at once you will make things worse.

Yet, once you are strong enough, you will enter a timeline where Bashar is easier to access. Such as the monthly Subscription Timeline.

Why don't you trust that if you really need to hear a Bashar Channeling, you will enter a reality where you can access the ones you need without pirating?

Trust in your ability to navigate reality and trust in the abilities of others (even the very poor) to attract exactly what the need when they need it.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 am

Bashar doesn't restrict. They respect the free will of the channel whom is doing them and us a brave service.

Darryl just doesn't believe a donation based service works for him. Despite all the evidence saying otherwise, but I'm sure one day he'll stop creating artificial scarcity.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Frisky

Postby Frisky » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:05 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Bashar doesn't restrict. They respect the free will of the channel whom is doing them and us a brave service.

Darryl just doesn't believe a donation based service works for him. Despite all the evidence saying otherwise, but I'm sure one day he'll stop creating artificial scarcity

But then why charge such high prices for simple t-shirts: https://www.redbubble.com/people/BasharET/shop?asc=u
I could have those made at my corner shop for less than $10. And if I buy them bulk it would probably cost me $3 per shirt.

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it (no pun intended....LOL)

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:31 pm

I've wondered if I ever attended a Bashar session and was called up to ask a few questions like why do I have webbed feet, In the back of my mind I'd be thinking this is going to be all over you tube because someone will upload the segment. I'd be cool with the Bashar community knowing about my funny little toes (they do now) but not sure about the rest of world. Is it fair to the questioner at a Bashar session to be uploaded to Youtube? Does it inhibit the questions being asked ?

Meekz

Postby Meekz » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Hey

What about the prophecy of Fall 2016 part of my question?
Anyone?

I think I saw somewhere in the 'Next Phase' where Bashar starts talking about this prophecy and it not realizing.....but it wasn't shown what he said.
Can someone post a link to this clip please?

thanks

mac

Postby mac » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Remembering wrote:I've wondered if I ever attended a Bashar session and was called up to ask a few questions like why do I have webbed feet, In the back of my mind I'd be thinking this is going to be all over you tube because someone will upload the segment. I'd be cool with the Bashar community knowing about my funny little toes (they do now) but not sure about the rest of world. Is it fair to the questioner at a Bashar session to be uploaded to Youtube? Does it inhibit the questions being asked ?

Your mother was a duck. There. It's out in the open, no more shamey for you.

Hansi

Postby Hansi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Remembering wrote:I've wondered if I ever attended a Bashar session and was called up to ask a few questions like why do I have webbed feet, In the back of my mind I'd be thinking this is going to be all over you tube because someone will upload the segment. I'd be cool with the Bashar community knowing about my funny little toes (they do now) but not sure about the rest of world. Is it fair to the questioner at a Bashar session to be uploaded to Youtube? Does it inhibit the questions being asked ?

yes you would be going to be judged over your webbed feet..
you can be judged and care deeply about it
And you can be judged and not give a rip about it.

and the difference between that, is the difference between living happily ever after or
being tortured.

what does it matter if the whole world knows about your feet.
embrace your toes!

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:29 pm

I was using it as a fun example because the topic is pretty charged. I might be off topic, but it came to mind after matcha's insightful comment. Another reason for the you tube crack down might be that the some the people asking the questions at Bashar events might not want it shared on you tube along with Darryl. The other possible downside is people holding back on their questions knowing they'll be on you tube. I could be wrong but it crossed my mind, quack, quack

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Meekz wrote:Hey

What about the prophecy of Fall 2016 part of my question?
Anyone?

I think I saw somewhere in the 'Next Phase' where Bashar starts talking about this prophecy and it not realizing.....but it wasn't shown what he said.
Can someone post a link to this clip please?

thanks

I think Bashar stated that if no obvious changes happened then, then a few years after we would realize that that time is when the changes started, but not obviously.

Something like that...

Remembering

Postby Remembering » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:25 pm

I agree, we'll be looking back to the election and saying 'that's when it all started.' Right now it seems like the calm before the storm, but wait until Obama hands the keys over in a couple of weeks. Personally, I think this forum is going to be a big help as we move through these times, such a great resource and insightful comments, much appreciation.

Meekz

Postby Meekz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Thanks Nirvana, this makes a lot of sense what you said.

I also found this part here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChieJb8hs4w
at 4:10 but of course it's only couple of seconds.
Can anyone share the whole thing Bashar said please?

It is rather very important imho

thanks

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:57 am

Bashar has said numerous times that his civilization is broadcasting information for everyone for free. myself the 300 dollar session is dirt cheap (private session). its because I am paying for accuracy of information. which if one channeled for 30 years, that's alot of effort into accuracy. then one point of agreement I have with you about money; is the fact if you pay for live event. you gotta pay for the dvd of that event?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:02 am

This makes no sense to me[/quote]

Actully it makes perfect sense, think about this. As businesses push for automation in manufacturing, AI's for software? robots for service; what is left that can generate income for you? Copyrights and Patents. As businesses push to eliminate people, how are you gonna pay rent?

Meekz

Postby Meekz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 pm

no one comments on the link I have posted?
no one can help please?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Meekz wrote:no one comments on the link I have posted?
no one can help please?

You're asking about Bashar talking about "anything changed this fall?" which refers to the big prediction that everything would change in the fall of 2016? It's merely a beginning of a discussion about the fall of 2016, also refering to the Trump presidency which had been declared only few days before that session and the surprise it represented. Watch the session, buy it or otherwise, and you'll get the full message. What is your question?

Meekz

Postby Meekz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 pm

my question is:
Does anyone have a link to clip where Bashar goes on a bit more about it and is is not cut like in the link I shared.
Basically, what did Basher say after?

Or even if not a link to a clip but surely someone could type it up here for us (micro transcript of that) right?

thanks

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:28 pm

As for 'everything will change', he said in a video after the elections that we seem to be in a limbo state - or something like that from 'The next phase' videos. However I think there are 2 possible things happening:

a) A lot of people truly transformed massively according to all the timelines that was given in the past about the span, and so on.
b) We are the lot that did not transform, and may fall in the group that he spoke of in the past as 'you could still transform' - but not as much, and a heck of a lot slower.

The copyright thing has nothing to do with Bashar himself. In fact in the video above, Bashar does not seem to be fond of it. I think there are these motives:

a) They have permanent staff they need to pay
b) Too much exposure (from free/cheaper content) can actually hurt Daryl and the team quite a bit... by mass media ridicule, people pitching up to say they are satan and so on...
c) They would like to make some money while they are doing this.

IamSirius

Postby IamSirius » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:46 am

laptop123 wrote:a) They have permanent staff they need to pay
b) Too much exposure (from free/cheaper content) can actually hurt Daryl and the team quite a bit... by mass media ridicule, people pitching up to say they are satan and so on...
c) They would like to make some money while they are doing this.

But they even force peope to take down the older videos from the 1980s, which they do not offer for sale online. So they make no money from that whether or not the videos are available to others.

It seems pretty obvious to me (and those Bashar fans that I know) that Bashar gets new followers/fans primarily through the free material that's already up there---after all, that's how I first found him: through seminars on Youtube. This is also how people tend to find Abraham Hicks, who allow a sizeable portion of their clips and videos on Youtube.

I'm not saying that Bashar should make all of his material free--what I'm saying is, policing everything that anyone puts online in a heavy-handed manner is a stupid policy and is actually causing Bashar/Darryl to lose money, followers, and fans.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”